What is your problem?
你怎么了
Grey won. Everybody won.
精信公♥司♥也得奖了 双赢嘛
That's not true.
才不是呢
Just think how you'd feel right now if you lost.
想想看如果你没得奖 现在会是什么感觉
About the same, I suppose.
大概也没什么不同吧
It doesn't make work any better.
得了奖 工作起来还不是一样
That's very healthy.
心态不错嘛
Award or no award, you're still Don Draper.
不管得没得奖 你始终是唐·德雷柏
Whatever that means.
随你怎么说吧
You're incredible.
你真是难以置信
You smell good.
你娇香袭人
Is that right?
是吗
What do you say we get out of here and really celebrate?
不如我们出去 好好"庆祝”一下怎么样
I think you're confusing a lot of things at once right now.
我觉得你现在完全是迷惑不清
I'm very happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Are you calling to give him an update?
你是在打电♥话♥向他汇报进展吗
I'm calling him about something completely unrelated to you.
我要跟他说的事情跟你毫无关系
I know you have a special relationship.
我知道你们俩感情不一般
What does that mean? What?
你什么意思 什么
Not that. Jesus. Of course not that.
不是 天啊 当然不是那个意思
Do you think he'd be caught dead with you?
他怎么样也不会看上你的吧
There's wallpaper more exciting.
墙纸上的内容都比你们激♥情♥
But I know you're his favorite.
不过我知道 你是他的最爱
I bet he takes you hunting
不过是带你工作
and lets you carry the carcasses in your mouth.
让你当苦力 任劳任怨地付出
Are you gonna work or just stare at pictures
你是打算工作还是继续看裸照
of women who can't stare back?
画中人可不会搭理你
You wouldn't understand.
你不懂
But this inspires me,
这杂♥志♥可以给我灵感
opens my mind with freedom.
开阔思路
So why aren't you a nudist?
你为何自己不践行裸体主义呢
You talk about it all the time.
你一直在谈论裸体艺术嘛
Well, in a liberated environment, I would be.
在自♥由♥的环境中 我会脱的
In the presence of the pope,
如果教皇在场
or say, you,
或者 在你这样的人面前
It's difficult.
就没那个欲望
You don't know anything about me.
你根本就不了解我
I know you're ashamed of your body
我知道你对自己的身材没信心
or you should be at least.
不过说实话 你身材确实很一般
What are you doing? You're lazy.
你在干什么 你是个懒汉
And you have no ideas.
而且毫无创意
Really? Yeah. Let's go.
真的假的 对 开始吧
You're a fruitcake, you know that?
知道吗 你简直是一个疯子
And you're chickenshit.
而你 是个懦夫
I can work like this. Let's get liberated.
我可以这样子工作 我们一起释放灵感吧
Fantastic.
好极了
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么
Just...
只是
Let's talk cough drops. Whatcha got?
我们来讨论一下咳嗽糖 你有什么想法
I'm thinking.
正在想
About what?
想什么呢
Don't flatter yourself. It's involuntary.
别自作多情了 那只是男人的正常反应
Maybe it was left over from the magazine.
可能是刚才看杂♥志♥的原因
Terrific.
很好
Now I don't think it's that hard to convince people
现在 我觉得让人们相信咳嗽糖是一种药
that cough drops are medicine,
并没有那么困难
especially when they taste like it, right?
何况那东西尝起来一股药味儿 是吧
So you're really gonna leave me alone with all these naked gold women?
你真的要让我独自穿梭在这些温香软玉中吗
Excuse me. I hate to interrupt.
抱歉 打扰一下
You're not interrupting.
没关系
That man over there--
那边那个人
I saw you talking before.
我之前看到你们谈话了
Is that Don Draper? Yes it is.
那是唐·德雷柏吗 是的
Is he attached?
他有女人了吗
To that glass? Absolutely.
他已经娶了那个酒杯啦
No.
没有
He's pretty proud of himself.
他可是踌躇满志啊
Well, it's a big day for him.
是啊 今天对他来说可是个大日子
It's a big day for all of us.
今天对所有人来说都是大日子
Especially you, okay?
尤其是你 行了吧
Well, they don't seem to give awards for what I do.
不过 他们可没为我的作为颁奖
And what is that?
你有何作为
Find guys like him.
相中了他这匹千里马
You've crossed the border from lubricated to morose.
你刚才还八面玲珑 一转眼就郁郁寡欢了
Good night.
晚安
Mr. Sterling.
斯特林先生
Do I know you? It's Don.
我认识你吗 我叫唐
Don Draper. Heller's luxury furs.
唐·德雷柏 海勒高级皮草店的
Oh, the fur guy.
噢 那个卖♥♥皮草的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I have a meeting in the building.
我来开会
I saw you standing here and I thought I'd say hello.
正巧看到你 就过来打个招呼
Really? Name one other company in this building.
真的吗 再说出一个这栋楼里的公♥司♥的名字
I'm sorry. It's just...
对不起 只是
I've left some messages for you.
我给你留了些信息
And I've ignored them. That's my message for you.
我忽略了 那就是我给你的回复
I just wanted to know what you thought of my portfolio.
我只想知道 你对我的广♥告♥作品集有何看法
I threw it out with the box from the coat.
我把它跟装皮草的盒子一起扔了
That was a bad idea.
你将它装在里面真是失策
Maybe it was a bad idea,
也许是吧
but weren't you trying to get a break once?
不过 有谁不希望自己的人生有所突破呢
Where does your boss think you are right now?
你老板不知道你来这儿吧
He knows I want to do what you do.
他知道我想投身跟你一样的行业
And what do you think that is?
你以为那是怎样的一个行业
I think you're a very important man in a very important agency.
你在一家高端企业从事着举足轻重的工作
Maybe I am risking my job,
也许我会丢掉自己的工作
But I'd donything to buy you a drink
不过我愿不惜一切 只为与你共饮
and hear anything you have to say.
只为能得到您的指点
It's 10:00 a.m.
现在是上午10点
My mother always said
我妈妈总是说
"Be careful what you wish for,
编织自己梦想的时候一定要当心
because you'll get it.
因为你一定会梦想成真
And then people'll get jealous
然后人们就会嫉妒你
and try to take it away from you."
然后不择手段地抢走你的劳动成果
I don't think that's how that goes.
我不敢苟同
You're an expert on everything, right?
你精通所有的事情 是不是
And how can I hire you? You know too much about me.
那我怎么敢雇你呢 你对我了解的太多了
You know I've been discreet.
你知道我这人谨慎小心
Once you say that, you're not discreet anymore.
一个人一旦这么说自己 那他肯定不是谨慎小心之人
I gotta get out of here before they open for lunch.
我得在他们售卖♥♥午餐之前离开这儿
This is embarrassing.
这太尴尬了
I'll buy you lunch.
我请你吃午饭
I'm stuffed. I had a jar of olives.
我饱了 我吃了一罐子橄榄
And you're a great fur guy.
你是个很棒的皮草销♥售♥者
I'm gonna need one of those.
我需要认识你这样的人
Let me get you a cab.
我给你叫计程车
You should go home.
你该回家了
Garcon! Je m'appelle Roger!
服务员 我的名字叫罗杰
Je suis un taxi, si vous plait!
请帮我叫辆出租车
So you use cough drops when you're sick in bed,
咳嗽糖在以下情况下比较适用 比如你卧病在床
on a car trip, at the movies
长途旅行的途中 在电影院里
and in church.
或是在教堂里
Anything you'd like to add?
还有什么要补充的吗
What? This pencil's a little dull.
什么 这支笔有点干涩
Maybe I should dip that thing in some ink and write with it.
也许我该把你那玩意儿蘸点墨水 然后用来写字
Stop looking.
别看了
I thought it might make it go away.
我以为我这种姿色会让它"低头"呢
You know what? Fine.
好吧 算你狠
Are we getting dressed now?
现在我们要穿上衣服吗
You can do whatever you want.
你爱穿不♥穿♥
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表