Do you want ice? No, but I need a favor.
想要冰块吗 不要 但是我要你帮个忙
Make sure I don't overdo it. Okay.
不要让我喝多了 好吧
How do I-- um, it's hard to tell with you.
我怎么... 我怎么知道你有多大酒量
Stop me at three. This is one.
在第三杯的时候阻止我 这是第一杯
The doctor says they never let the labor go past two sunsets.
医生说分娩时间超过两天就会有危险了
What exactly is the problem?
到底是什么问题
Apparently Trudy's pelvis is too small
特鲁迪的盆骨明显过小
And the baby's shoulders can't get through.
宝宝的肩膀无法通过
They should cut it out. They don't like to start there.
那应该做剖腹产 医生通常不推荐这么做
Go to the hospital. There's nothing to do here.
去医院吧 这儿没你什么事了
It's obviously what matters to you. What?
很明显你老婆生孩子更重要 什么
I don't know what the hell you said to them this morning.
我不知道你早上对他们说了些什么
So, Joan, that puts us at what? 20 million and change?
那么 琼 现在还有多少资产 两千万多一点吗
Are you doubting my efforts?
你是在质疑我的努力吗
All you had to do was tell them everything was fine.
你只需要安抚住他们 告诉他们万事大吉
You think that call's easy to make?
你觉得我打那通电♥话♥很容易吗
I think you're distracted.
我觉得你根本六神无主
Because of that, I think you scared the shit out of 'em.
正因如此 才引起了他们的极大恐慌
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话呢
Don't blow a gasket.
千万要沉住气
He called looking for me and my secretary told him where I was.
他打电♥话♥找我 我秘书跟他说了我在这儿
Incredible.
难以置信
That was something else.
那又是另外一回事了
There he is-- the man of the hour.
终于来了 准爸爸现身了
Ted. How considerate of you to stop by.
泰德 感谢你能抽空前来
I wish the baby was here already,
我希望宝宝已经降生了
But I'm sure everyone feels that way.
我估计每个人都是这么想的吧
Good news is always worth waiting for.
千金难买♥♥是佳音嘛
Well, Jeannie,remember:
珍妮 你要知道
Don't let your vanity get the best of you.
别为了辈分的增长而暗自神伤
There is nothing wrong with being called grandma.
即使儿孙满堂 你依然魅力难当
It's a rattle. You can get it engraved.
是一个拨浪鼓 可以找人刻上宝宝的名字
Ogilvy sent me one when my son was born.
奥格威在我儿子出生的时候也送了一个
Thank you. What do you want, Ted?
谢谢 你有什么事吗 泰德
No, this is about what you want.
不 你应该考虑一下自己的未来了
I mean, you're about to have everything the minute that baby comes.
我是说 孩子一出生你就拥有一切了
You know your father-in-law never stops talking about you?
你知道你岳父一直对你赞不绝口吧
He doesn't know the half of it.
实际上他还有很多不知道的
You've brought in a little business since you went out on your own
你凭借自己一人之力 为公♥司♥带去了不少的客户
Glo-coat, Life Cereal,
彩衣地板蜡 新生活燕麦片
Sugarberry Hams, Vick Chemical obviously,
舒格伯里火腿 很明显 还有维克制药
Mountain Dew, Fillmore auto, Birds-eye, Ponds?
激浪 菲尔莫尔 伯利兹 旁氏
I didn't do all that by myself.
这些可不是靠我一人之力实现的
Pete, as far as I'm concerned, you're what's missing from C.G.C.
皮特 在我看来 C.G.C正缺你这样的人才
Jim Cutler's due to retire.
吉姆·卡特勒退休在即
"Campbell, Gleason & Chaough"?
新的C.G.C公♥司♥
Has a nice ring to it.
读起来朗朗上口
Wouldn't you want your name first?
你不想你的名字排第一个吗
I'm open to it if we're having that discussion.
这个可以再商议 完全无所谓的
You'll have a full voting third.
你会拥有三分之一的表决权
I'm not Don.
我可不是唐
It's not the wild west.
C.G.C也不是西部蛮荒之地
We just got Alfa Romeo-- little Italian sports car.
我们跟阿尔法罗密欧合作了 一种小型意大利跑车
I don't know if you've heard of it,
不知道你是否听说过
but I think you'll really enjoy driving one.
但你肯定会期待开一辆的
I don't drive. I'll teach you.
我不会开车 我会教你的
Tom, Jeannie, my offer still stands.
汤姆 珍妮 我说话算话
If you want a hotel room, I can get you one across the street.
你们要订房♥的话 我可以到街对面弄一间
Roger. I let you come over
罗杰 我让你来
because you said you needed to talk. We can talk.
是因为你说你有话要说 现在说吧
Joanie, I need you. Stop it,
琼妮 我需要你 住手
or we can talk on the phone.
否则我们还是继续在电♥话♥里谈吧
Is that what you sleep in now?
你现在就住在这里
What do you want? I'm exhausted!
你到底想要什么 我已经心力交瘁了
I waited for you at the hotel.
我一直在酒店等你
Why didn't you come? Are you mad at me? No.
为什么没来 生我的气了吗 没有
Roger, I can't do this anymore.
罗杰 我不能再这样下去了
You always say that.
这话你不是第一次说了
Then you come back to me
但你最后还是回到我身边
because we belong together. Don't do that.
因为我们无法分离 别这样
I need you right now.
我现在需要你
Because I'm a port in a storm?
只因我是个避风港吗
No. Because I feel like shit
不是 因为我心情很不好
and you care about me.
而且我知道你关心我
I'm not a solution to your problems.
但我无法解决你的难题
I'm another problem.
我也是你的难题
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再继续这样了
You'll change your mind. You'll see.
你会改变主意的 你会明白的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just can't do this anymore.
真不能再继续了
So what are you trying to say?
你到底想跟我说什么
Roger.
罗杰
So that night we got mugged,
我们被抢的那晚
that was the last time?
是最后的温柔吗
Wish I'd known that.
我早明白过来就好了
God, I'd think this place would be packed still.
老天 我以为公♥司♥还如往常般忙碌呢
It's 8:00.
都8点了
There's only so much we can pretend like we're doing.
而且目前只有这点儿事情可做
Are you okay? You want something?
你没事吧 喝点什么吗
I'd rather eat, but that's me.
我更想"吃"点东西 不知你意下如何
I'm one over for the day.
随时恭候
See that?
瞧
I kissed you and it got quiet.
我吻了你之后 就安静了
How'd it go? It was...
情况如何 有点...
miserable.
悲惨
Clients are running scared.
客户四散而去
I'm used to having my ideas rejected, not me.
创意被否决 我倒是习惯了 可我无法忍♥受自己也被否决
How do you do it?
你怎么样呢
My job is to present facts.
我的工作就是呈现事实
If they're unhappy with the agency, it's not my problem.
要是客户对广♥告♥公♥司♥不满意 那可不是我的错
Who's unhappy?
谁不满意
Come on. Clients are always unhappy.
拜托 客户向来都难得称心如意
Like who?
比如呢
Are you kidding? No.
你说笑吧 没有
Why? I'm drowning here.
不行吗 我这边正在做垂死挣扎呢
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那样做
If a client is unhappy, they're unhappy.
如果客户不满意 那就是无法改变的事实
There's nothing against telling them to have dinner with me.
你帮我约他们吃饭 有何不可
If you don't want to, tell me who they are.
如果你不愿意当中间人 告诉我他们是谁就行
I'll call'em out of the blue.
我可以亲自约他们
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
Sure you can. Who'll know?
有何不可 谁会知道啊
The standard of ethics in this business is low enough.
广♥告♥行业的道德底线已经够低了
God knows I've done some things I'm not proud of,
我当然也曾做过一些不光彩的事
but those other agencies pay me.
但那些公♥司♥雇我效力 我不能背叛他们
What about protecting the clients?
但你这样做对客户来说是有利的
So I'm gonna kill my business to save yours?
我要牺牲我的业务 来帮你走出困境吗
It's not your business. It's Atherton's. This is different.
那不是你的业务 是阿瑟顿的 不一样
This is everything to me. I don't believe this.
我只能孤注一掷了 难以置信
You want a shoulder to cry on, fine.
你要一个肩膀寻求安慰 没问题
You want to throw me to the wolves so you can save your neck,forget it.
可你为求自保 就把我往火坑里推 没门
I would do it for you.
如果你我位置互换 我会为你这么做的
I would never ask.
我根本不会向你开口
I would never use you like that.
我绝不会像那样利用你
Because I know the difference
因为我知道
between what we have and this stupid office.
私人感情和职业道德是不能混淆一谈的
Mr. Cosgrove says Playtex just left the hotel.
科斯格罗夫先生说倍得适的人刚从宾馆出发
Thank you.
谢谢
God, I'm so nervous.
天呐 我太紧张了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表