Power of the pun tang.
小女人发威了
You know, these guys may be embarrassed
被一些专家指指点点的教他们怎么做
by having some professional tell them what to do.
他们有可能会觉得很尴尬
He'll take advice from another man.
他可以从别人那里得到一些建议
Not if he knows more.
可是他有点持才傲物
You know I'm right about auto parts. I used to sell cars.
关于汽车零件的部分我说对了 我卖♥♥过车的
Yes, but we still have to do it.
但是我们还是得做啊
God, this is boring.
天啊 这还真无聊
I think I'm hungry. Do you want to eat?
我饿了 你想吃点东西吗
You mean order in? I don't know.
叫外卖♥♥吗 不一定啊
You seem kind of dressed up.
你这身装扮可以直接出去用餐
We could take Fillmore Parts with us if you want.
我们可以带上菲尔莫尔汽车零部件的广♥告♥资料
Just to clarify. You'd like to have dinner with me?
我确认一下 你是想跟我共进晚餐吗
Yes.
是的
You asked me out the first time I came in here.
我初来之时 你就想约我出去
Why would it be different for me now?
当时我拒绝了 现在为何要答应呢
It just felt like the timing is right.
我只是觉得 今天是千载良机
So why don't we do that?
不如这样吧
You could ask me out for dinner
你可以请我吃饭
at some future date instead of-- I don't know--
可以在未来的某天做正式的邀请 而不是
tacking it onto a workday like an after thought.
在某个工作日心血来潮 敷衍了事
I could do that.
那样也可以
Saturday night far enough in the future?
这周六晚上算是未来吗
Not normally, but you're in luck.
通常来说不算 不过你今天很走运
Good OK then
很好 那就这样定了吧
I've got enough to go on here. OK
我还有很多事要忙 好的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
It's Francine.
是弗朗辛
come in.
进来吧
Whoa. I'm all bitten up.
好多蚊子啊
This is my potato salad bowl, but this one's yours.
这是我的沙拉碗 这个是你的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Henry was going to pick one up on his way home from work,
亨利本打算在下班回家的路上买♥♥一个的
but he's been so busy.
可惜他一直没空
Oh, Betty, he's very ambitious.
贝蒂 他很有雄心壮志啊
He's mad at me.
他在生我气
Why would that be so?
为什么呢
Oh god, if I can make it through this weekend--
只希望我能撑到这周末
It's a two-year-old's birthday party,
只不过是个两岁小孩的生日派对
You'll have help
会有人给你帮忙的
and no one cares.
而且没人在意派对到底怎么样
Is he coming?
他是不是要来
I told him about it.
我都跟他说了
Now I can only hope he won't show up and ruin it.
现在我只希望他别来毁了派对
Well, he won't.
他不会的
We ran into him in the city...
我们在城里碰见他了
on a date.
在和别人约会
Bethany Van Nuys-- she was all of 15.
贝瑟妮·范·奈丝 看起来只有15岁
I misbehaved.
我当时失态了
Henry didn't understand it for some reason.
出于某些原因 亨利甚至无法理解我
Why do you let him bother you?
你怎么对他还那么耿耿于怀
We see him walking out with the kids some weekends.
我们有几个周末看到他和孩子走在外面
Carlton calls him "that sad bastard."
卡尔顿称他为可怜的混♥蛋♥
That's an act. He's living the life, let me tell you.
那是表面现象 我跟你说 他过得滋润得很
He doesn't get to have this family and that.
他可以不用顾及家庭 尽情欢愉
Oh, Betty.
哦 贝蒂
You have terrible luck with entertaining.
你最近弦崩得太紧了
Just be careful.
你要小心一点
Don has nothing to lose,
唐一无所有 什么都不在乎
and you have everything.
而你却拥有一切
I don't know if you heard, but I fired Joey.
不知道你听说没有 我把乔伊解雇了
I did. Good for you.
听说了 真有你的
Excuse me?
什么
Now everybody in the office will know
现在办公室每个人都知道
that you solved my problem
是你解决了我的问题
and that you must be really important, I guess.
我想你现在成了大人物了
What's wrong with you? I defended you.
你是怎么了 我是为了维护你
You defended yourself.
你维护了你自己
Fine.
好吧
That cartoon was disgusting.
那张图真是恶心
I had already handled it
我本来已经搞定了
and if I had wanted to go further,
如果我想更狠一点
one dinner with Mr. Kreutzer from Sugarberry Ham
只要和舒格伯里火腿公♥司♥的克鲁兹先生吃顿饭
and Joey would've been off it
就可以将乔伊从那个案子上撤下来
and out of my hair.
再也没法给我惹麻烦
So it's the same result.
结果还不是一样
You want to be a big shot.
你想要出人头地
Well, no matter how powerful we get around here,
跟你说 无论我们在这里多么强势
they can still just draw a cartoon.
那种图他们照画不误
So all you've done is proved to them
你所做的只是向他们证明了
that I'm a meaningless secretary
我只是个可有可无的秘书
and you're another humorless bitch.
你则是不懂幽默的贱♥人♥
Have a nice weekend. Good night, Peggy.
祝你周末愉快 晚安 佩奇
When a man walks into a room,
当一个男人选择安身立命
he brings his whole life with him.
他背负着自己的一生
He has a million reasons for being anywhere.
他有无数个理由去浪迹天涯
Just ask him.
你只需要问他就行
If you listen,
如果你愿意倾听
he'll tell you how he got there,
他会告诉你他是如何尘埃落定的
how he forgot where he was going
如何忘记最初的梦想
and then he woke up.
然后突然醒来
If you listen,
如果你愿意倾听
he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel
他会告诉你 曾经 他幻想自己是天使
or dreamt of being perfect.
梦想成为完美化身
And then he'll smile with wisdom,
然后他露出了睿智的微笑
content that he'd realized the world isn't perfect.
认识到这世界并不完美
We're flawed because we want so much more.
我们都有缺点 因为我们贪心不足
We're ruined
我们无可救药
because we get these things
因为当我们终于得到自己想要的
and wish for what we had.
却又开始怀念曾经的所有
You smell nice. So do you,
你身上真香 你也是
like chlorine.
像是氯水的味道
I've been swimming.
我游泳了
Does it feel like summer?
现在又不是夏天
It clears my head.
我得清醒一下大脑
For the creative process? For something.
为了保证创意吗 不 是因为别的事情
I've been a little out of sorts lately.
我最近状态不是很好
It's an effort to get in the water, but when you do
下水之前会很犹豫 但一旦你下去了
you're weightless and you don't even sweat.
你就觉得身轻如燕 甚至不会出汗
And in the end,
游完之后出来
You're wrung out.
感觉像是被拧干了
I've been looking forward to this.
我一直希望有机会也去游一次
It's very hard to get a reservation here.
据说很难预定到这里的席位
You should've called me. I know a guy.
你应该找我 我有熟人
Really?
是吗
Who's your guy?
哪个熟人
My father.
我父亲
A lot of people who supply restaurants
很多餐厅的供货商都相互认识
know a lot of the same people who know my father.
那些人又正好认识我父亲
Like...?
比如说
Not my father, just his friends.
不是我父亲 只是他的朋友
He owns a candy store
他有一家糖果屋
And there are certain responsibilities that go along with that.
这就意味着肩负很多责任
Interesting.
有意思
What's he like?
他人怎么样
He's a handsome two-bit gangster like you.
他跟你一样 是个坏坏的帅男人
Two glasses of Chianti.
两杯勤地酒[一种意大利红葡萄酒]
When I'm out of sorts, I look at the calendar.
当我不在状态的时候 我就看着日历
There's usually something significant on the horizon.
总是会有一些重要的事将要发生
I never noticed that.
我从来没注意过
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表