I'm really sorry.
不好意思
We're looking for the Vernons.
我们在找弗农家
I don't know them.
我不认识他们
Is this 110 Waverly?
这里是韦弗利街110号♥吗
No. What I tell you? Sorry about that.
不是 我就说吧 真抱歉
Are you all right? Don't.
你还好吧 别碰我
I'm gonna get you a glass of water. Sit down.
我去帮你倒杯水 坐下吧
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I think I'm having a heart attack.
我觉得我心脏病发作了
Are you in pain? Is it in your chest?
你觉得痛吗 是在胸口吗
No, but I can't breathe.
不是 但我无法呼吸
Stop it. Please, don't touch me.
别 拜托 不要碰我
If there's no pain, you're not having a heart attack.
不痛的话 你就不是心脏病发作
You're not a real doctor.
你又不是真的医生
My father has a heart condition.
我爸爸心脏不好
I've been through this, okay?
我以前经历过这个
You should go.
你该走了
I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you like this.
我不走 你现在这样 我是不会走的
Good evening. Good evening, father. Do come in.
晚上好 晚上好父亲 请进
Father, come with me.
父亲 请跟我来
I'd like you to meet someone... Properly this time.
我想向您介绍一个人 这次是郑重介绍
Toni Charles, this is my father Robert Pryce.
托妮·查尔斯 这位是我的父亲 罗伯特·普莱斯
How do you do? A pleasure to meet you again.
幸会 真高兴再次见到你
How are you finding the city? Are you enjoying yourself?
您觉得纽约怎么样 玩得开心吗
I am. Very well then.
是的 那就太好了
What do you say we all head to dinner and get acquainted?
我们出去共进晚餐 互相熟悉一下如何
As delightful as that sounds,
十分乐意
I'm afraid I'm traveling tomorrow.
不过我明天还要长途奔波
I'm terribly sorry.
真是抱歉
Oh. Well, that's too bad.
真是太可惜了
But please, go on ahead.
但是 你们去吧
I don't want to ruin your evening.
别让我扫了你们的雅兴
Uh, well, of course...
当然了
Toni, why don't you run along ahead and I'll join you in a bit?
托妮 你先过去 我一会儿去找你好吗
Don't want to lose our reservation.
好不容易才预约到座位的呢
Well, it was a pleasure to meet you.
能见到你真的很荣幸
Lane said so many nice things about you.
莱恩不住地在我面前盛赞您
Yes.
是的
I'll be right along, darling.
我很快就去 亲爱的
Come along. Out with it.
想说什么就说吧
I see your face.
我看到你愤怒的脸
Are you more distraught that I found someone I love
你是为我终于找到了至爱而恼怒
Or that she's a Negro?
还是因为她是黑人
You're coming home, Lane.
你该回家了 莱恩
I'm afraid I've moved on.
恐怕我已经脱离那个家了
Put your home in order
处理好你的家务事
Either there or here.
要么选这边 要么选那边
You will not live in between.
二者不可兼得
Yes sir.
遵命 先生
What was that?
什么
Yes sir.
遵命 先生
What was that?
什么
Yes sir.
遵命 先生
Darling, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你怎么了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Peter, look at me.
皮特 看着我
Is there something I should know?
有什么我应该知道的事情吗
Trudy, no.
特鲁迪 没有
It's nothing to do with you. Come here.
跟你没有任何关系 过来
You should talk to me.
你该跟我谈谈
You'll feel better.
会感觉好点的
How is it that some people just walk through life,
有些人这辈子一路走来
dragging their lies with them,
身上背负着一堆谎言
destroying everything they touch?
将身边所有事物都统统摧毁
Who are you talking about? I loathe it.
你在说谁呢 我痛恨这种事
No one ever knows...
无人知晓...
Except the honest people
除了那些诚实的人
who have to pick up the pieces.
却还得为他收拾残局
I don't know what you're talking about
我不知道你在说什么
And I want to.
但我想知道
No, you don't.
不 不可以
And I don't want you to.
我也不想让你知道
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以告诉我
Ooh. What was that?
哦 怎么了
Huh. Just a kick.
胎动
He's turning over.
他在翻身呢
Feel.
感受一下
Just remember everything's good here.
你要知道 一切都安好
No, we don't go to East Hampton anymore.
不 我们早就不去东汉普顿了
We go to Southampton.
我们去南安普顿
It's a rental, but it's a beaut.
虽然是租来的 但那地方很美
So listen, it's been wonderful catching up,
好了 很高兴和你聊聊近况
But I have to admit I'm calling for Larry, actually.
不过其实我是打给拉里的
What?
什么
No.
不会吧
God, I'm so sorry to hear that.
天呐 很遗憾听到这事
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
I mean, when did he go?
我是说 他什么时候去世的
I mean, what happened?
不 我是说 发生什么事了
Oh, Louise,
噢 露易丝
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我 我很遗憾
I obviously didn't know. I must've been out of town.
显然我对此一无所知 我当时肯定出差了
Do you want something to help you sleep?
想来点催眠的东西吗
I might have a Valium.
我可能还有点安♥眠♥药♥
Why didn't you tell me that two hours ago?
你为何不早说
I don't know. I just thought of it.
我不知道 我也是刚刚想起来的
I never take them.
我从来不吃安♥眠♥药♥的
Thank you for staying.
谢谢你留下来陪我
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道为什么会这样
I think you do.
我不相信
Those men... Who did you think they were?
白天的那些人 你以为他们是干什么的
I'm so tired.
我很累了
Please tell me what's wrong.
告诉我到底怎么了
It's me.
是我啊
I'm tired of running.
我不想再逃避了
Running from what?
逃避什么
In Korea I was wounded,
我在朝鲜战场上负伤
But this other man was killed
还有个人牺牲了
and they mixed us up.
部队把我和他的名字搞混了
And I wanted them to.
我暗自窃喜
And I...
所以我
Just kept living...
就以他的身份
As him.
生存
Oh my goodness.
我的天呐
Yup.
是呀
But now I think that's over.
但现在我觉得这一切都结束了
What happened?
发生了什么
North American aviation told the government
北美航♥空♥通知政♥府♥说
They need to know who I am.
必须知道我的真实身份
What are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
There's nothing to do.
我无能为力
Well, can't you get a lawyer?
找个律师不行吗
You were a kid.
你当时还年轻
Turn yourself in, have someone plead for clemency.
你可以去自首 争取宽大处理
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
There are things you can do.
你总可以做点什么的
I shouldn't have told you,
我不该告诉你的
But I'm just so damn tired of all of it.
我只是厌倦生活在谎言里了
I'm glad you told me.
我很高兴你能告诉我这些
I don't want to talk at the office
有些话我不想在办公室说
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表