I told you I don't like giving advice in these situations.
我告诉过你 这种情况下 我不喜欢给别人建议
Why don't you show me around?
你何不带我四处转转呢
I suppose I am a bit curious myself.
我自己对这里也充满着好奇
Not in there.
别在那间屋里
What happened to Acapulco?
为何没去成阿卡普尔科[墨西哥沿港城市]
She does not go to Barnard.
她没上过巴纳德学院吧[著名女子学院]
Guys like him like that.
他那样的男人就喜欢这样的女人
Come on. Let's go in the other room.
起来 我们去另外一间房♥吧
No. Here.
不 就这儿吧
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
I'm terribly thirsty.
我口渴难耐
We'll have coffee in a minute.
马上就可以喝咖啡了
Just a glass of water, please.
先给我一杯水吧
What do I owe you for the evening?
昨晚的"节目" 要价几何
Don't worry about it. I should pay.
算了吧 我理应自己付的
The girl... how much was she?
那个女孩儿 要花多少钱
$25.
25美元
Fascinating.
很好
Here's $30.
这里是30美元
Well, I shall be running along.
我该走了
Thank you for the welcome distraction.
谢谢你帮我忘却烦心事
sorry.
抱歉
All right. Gentlemen, shall we begin 1965?
好了 先生们 1965年的业务从现在开始吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表