Do you want to come back and see my office?
想进我的办公室看看吗
Another time.
下次吧
Listen, my friend the photographer,
我那个摄影师朋友
Mr. Reject, he's having a...
就是之前被拒绝采用的那个 他要举办一个...
I don't even know what to call it... downtown.
我也不知道叫什么 在市中心
Are you inviting me?
你是在邀请我吗
Are you afraid of the subway? Of course not.
你害怕坐地铁吗 当然不怕
Thanks, sweetheart.
谢谢你 甜妞
Washington Market,
华盛顿交易所
Unless you have to work or have plans that are more interesting.
要是没有工作或更有趣的事要忙
It starts at 9:00. I'll be there at 10:00.
九点开始 我十点会到
She's kind of pretentious.
她颇有点自命不凡
I know.
我知道
Darling, we're so excited.
亲爱的 我们太高兴了
Is that you, Peter?
是你回来了吗 皮特
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut from now on.
从现在起 我主动禁言
Well, hello there.
你回来啦
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
A little behind.
没什么感觉呢
Why don't you let me fix my father and you a drink
不如我去给父亲和你倒杯酒
And you can show my mother
你可以带我妈看看
what we have planned for the maid's room.
我们给女佣准备的房♥间
I'll make the drinks. I don't care.
我去倒酒就可以了 不用客气
No, why don't you show your mother the maid's room?
不 你带妈妈去看女佣的房♥间吧
I don't know that I'm an expert.
那些我可不大懂
Oh, okay.
好吧
Come along, mother.
妈 跟我来吧
We're a couple of lucky ducks, aren't we?
我们真是幸运 不是吗
We are. Tom, let me ask you something.
是啊 汤姆 我有事得问问你
What are you having? In a minute. Listen
你这有什么酒 稍等 是这样的
Oh, I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你想说什么
You need a bigger apartment. I get it.
你们得换套更大的公♥寓♥ 我懂
Every time you jump to conclusions,
每次你急于定论
Tom, you make me respect you less.
汤姆 就让我对你少点敬意
What? Look.
什么 是这样的
You gave us Clearasil and we're extremely grateful,
你把克利拉斯的案子给我们 我们深表感激
But there's only so much business it's going to do.
但我们目前手头实在忙不过来
Yeah, well, that's kind of in your hands, isn't it?
但这个广♥告♥案归你管 不是吗
I'm done auditioning.
我不准备接了
You gave us this under a certain pretext.
你给我们这案子是有条件的
I've done well by you. And the idea was
我也接受了 但问题是
If we do well by this account,
如果我们这个案子做得很好
You'll give us a shot at the big one,
你应该给我们一个机会去接更大的广♥告♥案
Because right now I have bigger business than Clearasil.
现在 我们手头有个单子可比克利拉斯大多了
Are you mad at me?
你这是在生我气吗
No. Clearasil was conflicted out by a bigger company
不 旁氏公♥司♥觉得自身产品和克利拉斯有冲突
And I'm trying to build a business here.
我只是为了业务考虑而已
Well, what do you want?Do you want the cough syrup?
那你想怎么样 还想要咳嗽糖浆那个
I want all of it.
我都想要
I want the formula 44 mixture,
我希望拿下维克斯44系列所有产品的广♥告♥案
The cough drops, the inhaler, VapoRub.
咳嗽糖浆 吸入器 伤风膏
Who's doing a better job for you than I have?
我一心为你服务 有谁会比我做得更好呢
Well, you've given me something to think about.
我得好好想想
Really?
真的
I think it's pretty simple.
其实这事很简单
What can I get you?
想喝什么
Trudy, do we have any ice?
特鲁迪 有冰块吗
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Tom, you have to come see this.
汤姆 快来看看这个
Joyce!
乔伊斯
I made it. You look so elegant.
终于到了 你看上去真像个名媛
Okay.
谢谢
Peggy works in the same building.
佩奇跟我在同一幢楼里工作
Sharon was one of Davey's models.
雪伦是戴维的模特
What did your mother say? Oh, she doesn't know.
你妈对你做裸体模特怎么说 她不知道
What is that? He screws around with movies too.
那是什么 他还捣鼓点电影
He's not as good at it.
但水平差强人意
I can't believe how big this place is.
真不敢相信这地方这么大
I think it was a sweatshop.
以前应该是家血汗工厂
Is there beer or something?
有啤酒什么的吗
I thought I saw someone with a beer.
好像看到有人喝啤酒
Jesus.
天呐
I thought I needed a lot of attention.
在这里真该多加小心才是
Listen, I'm already high,
我已经抽过了
But this is easier than finding a beer.
这个绝对要比啤酒更带劲儿
If you'd like?
要试试吗
I'd love it.
乐意尝试
I'm hungry.
我很饥渴
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友的
He doesn't own your vagina.
你的阴♥道♥又不属于他
No, but he's renting it.
但被他租用中
This film is more interesting than I thought.
这电影比我想象中有趣多了
It's rhythmic.
很有节奏感
Yeah.
是啊
I thought I was gonna get to meet him.
还以为能一睹摄影师的真容
Abe!
艾博
Where the hell's Kellogg?
凯洛格人呢
Hey. Abe.
你好 我是艾博
Are you with Joyce? Are you?
你跟乔伊斯一起的吗 是吗
I'm peggy. Peggy's a writer.
我是佩奇 佩奇是个作家
So am I. What do you write?
我也是 你写什么的
I'm a copywriter.
我是广♥告♥文案
But what do you write?
到底写什么的
That is writing.
就是写广♥告♥的
You're not working on something else?
不做其他工作吗
Davey Kellogg, this is Peggy Olson.
戴维·凯洛格 这位是佩奇·奥尔森
She wanted to meet you. I'm catholic.
她想见你 我是天主教♥徒♥
So do you like it?
那你喜欢裸体艺术吗
I don't think I'm supposed to.
我的确不该有此喜好
I love your nudes. We're looking for photographers.
我喜欢你拍的裸体艺术照 我们正好在找摄影师
I'm glad I was here to see this.
我很高兴适逢其会
Who's "We"? I work at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce
你们是谁 我在斯库德普公♥司♥工作
Advertising. Why would I ever do that?
是家广♥告♥公♥司♥ 我有何理由要加入
So you can get paid to practice your art.
这样你就能得到报酬 实践你的艺术
Art in advertising?
广♥告♥中寻求艺术
Why would anyone do that after Warhol?
沃霍尔之后 还有谁会这么干
Sorry, for somebody to sell their soul,
抱歉 想售卖♥♥灵魂的话
They've got to have one.
那也得有灵魂才行
It's a raid!
是警♥察♥来临检
This way.
这边走
Wait wait.
等等
Nobody move!
都不许动
you know, I've been arrested before.
其实 我之前被捕过
for what?
所为何事
I was writing about this Boycott in Harlem
我当时在写哈林区黑人抵抗运动的报道
And they wouldn't leave, so I didn't leave.
他们不放弃 我当然不会离开
Oh. Did you go to jail?
那你入狱了吗
No.
没
My sister came and got me.
我姐姐保释了我
I feel like I should kiss you.
你让我情不自禁想吻你
Come on.
快走
They chased everybody down the fire escape.
他们把所有人都堵截在了防火梯那边
Are they beating people? They took the film.
他们打人吗 拿走了影片
I should see this. It could be a story.
我得去看看 定会是篇好报道
How can I find you? I know where she is.
以后怎么找你 我知道她在哪
Nice to see you, miss Blankenship.
你好 布兰肯希普小姐
I look forward to hearing that every day.
我每天都盼望听到这句话
There's coffee and a roll on your desk
咖啡和卷饼在你桌上
And Mr. Sterling would like to see you.
斯特林先生想见你
Roger, he's here.
罗杰 他来了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表