Do you go on those dates where you sit there
你有没去过那种快速相亲约会
And ask each other questions?
相互问问题的那种
It's a means to an end.
相亲只是了解对方的手段而已
But nobody knows what's wrong with themselves...
但所有人都不清楚 自身问题到底在哪儿
And everyone else can see it right away.
而周围的人 却一眼就能看出来
Thank you very much.
谢谢你送我回来
It was my pleasure.
我的荣幸
So what time's your flight tomorrow?
你明天什么时候的飞机
Noon.
中午
Unless you think I should change it.
除非你不想让我走
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
You're so beautiful and young.
你年轻又漂亮
Anna and I
我和安娜
never had a romantic relationship.
从来都不是恋人关系
But you love her.
但你爱她
For lots of reasons...
我爱她很多方面
and in a very different way.
但和你想的爱不一样
I have to tell you something
我得告诉你一件事
And I probably shouldn't.
也许我不该说
I promised...
我发过誓
I wouldn't,
不告诉你的
But I see you two together...
但看到你俩在一起的样子...
And I know I have to.
我觉得还是应该告诉你
Okay.
好的
Anna is...
安娜她...
She has cancer.
患了癌症
What?
你说什么
It's why she broke her leg.
所以她的腿才会骨折
It's in her bones. It's all over her body.
是骨癌 已经扩散到全身了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Cancer. Shit.
癌症吗 妈的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Of course she's not gonna say a damn thing.
我就知道她会瞒着我
She doesn't know.
她也不知道
What? The doctors said
什么 医生说
She doesn't have long, so there's no reason to tell her.
她时日无多了 没必要告诉她
Some quacks out in Pedro?
佩德罗的庸医说的
What are you going to do about it?
那你们打算怎么办
My mom got a consultation.
我妈找人会诊过了
Your mother does not get to decide that.
你妈她没权利这么做
Please don't make me sorry that I told you.
别让我后悔告诉你 好吗
I didn't want you to leave here
我不想你离开时
And not know.
还被蒙在鼓里
Good morning.
早上好
I woke up in a panic
醒来的时候吓了一跳
Because I thought I might've missed you.
我还以为你已经走了呢
But it doesn't look like you're ready to go.
你好像还不准备走
I thought I'd stay a little longer if it's okay.
可以的话我想再呆一段时间
Hell yes. Stay as long as you want.
当然可以 想呆多久就呆多久
We'll see.
再说吧
If I had rolled over on this,
要是把这大♥麻♥烟给弄散了
I would've had to smoke the dress.
我就得连衣服一起抽了
How'd you sleep?
睡得怎么样
I was feeling no pain, as they say.
如他们所说 没有痛的感觉了
In fact, I don't know if I would've woken up
如果不是有架飞机飞过
If I hadn't heard that jet fly by.
我还不定起得来呢
And I thought, "Oh my god. Dick left already."
然后我惊醒 想着"天呐 迪克走了"
There's all kinds of aircraft here, you know.
知道吗 这里的天上什么都有
If we stay up tonight and we get lucky,
如果你留到晚上 幸运的话
We'll see something you'll remember.
能看到些让你毕生难忘的东西
If we keep smoking that.
如果继续抽大♥麻♥的话 那倒可能
I've seen U.F.O.S.
我看见过飞碟
There was a lot going on during the missile scare,
导弹危机时期天上飞过很多东西
But it was different.
但那玩意不一样
You saw a U.F.O.?
你见过飞碟
Mm-hmm. You don't have to do that, you know.
是啊 你不用帮我漆墙的
I want to.
我想帮你
I'm not gonna fight watching Dick Whitman
好吧 我不和一个穿着内♥裤♥
Paint my living room in his shorts.
帮我粉刷墙壁的人争
I'm so damn proud of you.
我真以你为荣
I count on that.
我知道
Does that scare you?
你会觉得恐怖吗
The idea of another civilization on another planet
想到别的星球上有另一种智慧生物
Smart enough to find a way to get here?
聪明到能有办法来到地球
It doesn't scare me,
我不觉得恐怖
But the odds are against it.
但这不太可能吧
Well, I saw something once
我曾见过一次
And I'm telling you it knocked me sideways.
从那时起我的眼界开阔了许多
I started thinking of everything I was sure was true
我开始反思 曾让我坚信不疑的一切
And how flimsy it all might be.
可能有多脆弱
You don't need to see a U.F.O. to know that.
不必见过飞碟 也能反思这些
That's not a great way to think about things.
用那样的眼光看事情可不是好事
I know everything about you
我对你知根知底
And I still love you.
但是我依然爱你
Are you just gonna paint that corner?
你只打算漆那一个角落吗
'cause a patch of new paint is just as bad as a stain.
光漆一个角的话 看起来和污点一样
What the hell is going on?
这屋里是大♥麻♥的味道吗
You're gonna get arrested. No, you are.
你会被捕的 不 你才会
That's breaking and entering.
你这是私闯民宅
I thought you had a flight to catch.
你不是要赶飞机吗
I changed my plans.
计划有变
You just can't keep your pants on, can you?
你就不能把裤子穿上吗
You never know what's gonna set her off.
一点小事她就大动肝火
I need to talk to you. I bet.
我得和你谈谈 我猜也是
I heard you car pull up at 2:30.
你凌晨两点半才送她回来
She's half your age. What's your plan?
你连她都不放过吗 你打算怎么办
Just gonna let her wake up one day in agony
就这样等她某一天痛苦地醒来
and you tell her it's over?
然后告诉她 她这辈子到头了吗
I'm going to assume that you've done everything in your limited means,
我愿意相信你已经尽了你的全力
but I'm here now.
但现在我来了
She's gonna see some real doctors
我要带她去看好的医生
And she's not gonna live in the dark.
然后让她了解自己的真实情况
We showed the x-rays to specialists... everybody.
我把她的X光片拿给所有的专家看过
It's very advanced. Specialists?
已经是晚期了 专家
You don't think she knows something's going on?
你觉得她不会察觉出来有什么不对吗
She had polio.
她得过小儿麻痹
She's been going to doctors since she was eight.
从八岁起就到处看医生了
Maybe... I don't know.
没准呢 我也不知道
She hasn't let on, so this is the way it's gonna be.
她没有提起过 所以就这样吧
I understand you feel guilty, but don't.
我知道你有负罪感 但是不需要
Go to Acapulco. There's nothing for you to do here.
去阿卡普尔科吧 这里没你什么事
She is very important to me.
她对我来说很重要
I'm gonna do what I have to.
我一定要帮她
You have no say in the affairs of this family.
在这个家 你没有发言权
You're just a man in a room
你对我来说不过是个
With a checkbook. I'm sorry.
有钱的外人罢了 抱歉
Please do the decent thing.
你行行好吧
The longer you're here,
你在这呆得越久
The more likely you are to say something.
就越会忍♥不住说出实情
She thinks you brought the pot, I bet.
估计她以为大♥麻♥是你带来的吧
If it wasn't for my niece,
要不是因为有侄女在中间调和
we'd have killed each other by now.
我俩早杀掉对方了
She means well and she's family.
她本意是好的 而且她是你家人
I wouldn't have picked her.
我可不想当她的家人
I'm just saying
我说说而已
Not everybody has that.
不是每个人都有家人
You have your kids.
你有自己的孩子
I bet that's better.
肯定比我这个好吧
It's different.
那不一样
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表