Sally, there's a young man on the phone-- Stanley.
萨丽 一个男孩的电♥话♥ 他叫斯坦利
Hello? It's Glen.
哪位 是我 格伦
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
Don't you wanna know why I said my name is Stanley?
不想知道我为何自称斯坦利吗
I guess.
说吧
Because this is private.
因为这是私密通话
Where are you? Where do you think?
你在哪 你觉得呢
I'm down the street at my mom's.
在我妈妈家呢
How come you didn't move?
你们怎么还不搬
I don't know.
我不知道
I hate it here. I really really do.
我讨厌这里 打心眼儿里讨厌
Why?
为什么
I won't tell anybody.
我会保密的
Every time I go around a corner,
每当我走近屋子的拐角
I keep thinking I'll see my dad.
就幻想转过去能看到我爸爸
Sorry.
抱歉
They're not gonna get back together, you know.
可你要知道他们不会再在一起了
Glen?
格伦
Especially now that she's doing it with somebody else.
特别是她现在还和别人做那事
Doing what?
做什么事
Glen!
格伦
Well, don't worry.
不过 别担心
One day they'll wake up and they'll want to move.
总有一天他们会醒悟过来想搬家
You'll see. I've gotta go. Bye.
你会看到的 我得走了 再见
Goodbye.
再见
Who's stanley? A boy.
斯坦利是谁 一个男孩
We will soon be charging clients for this service
我们不久便会向客户就此项服务收取费用
And Dr. Atherton will in turn be charging us.
同时阿瑟顿博士也会向我们收取费用
Significantly less.
九牛一毛而已
Bert and I have been meaning to work together for years.
我和伯特多年来一直就有意合作
Out in the open at least.
至少是光明正大地合作
Very good then. Shall we dim the lights?
很好 需要把灯光调暗吗
No, beginning the presentation with the film is a mistake.
不用 以影片作为讲演的开头绝对是个错误
Audiences will listen to anything in anticipation.
观众很容易先入为主
See what I was talking about?
看我说得没错吧
Simply said, we believe that at the motivational research group,
简单说来 我们相信要做好消费者动机研究
We have brought the science of consumer evaluation
对客户消费的科学评估
to a point of precision like that of a surgeon's scalpel.
应当如同外科医生操控手术刀一样精准
No doubt, with the help of minds like Dr. Faye Miller,
毫无疑问 需借助菲娅·米勒博士的智慧
With whose work you are already unknowingly familiar.
她的广♥告♥作品早就不知不觉深入人心
Faye helped develop the indelible image
菲娅曾协助策划那支家喻户晓的广♥告♥
That has become the standard of feminine hygiene advertising--
现已成为公认最优秀的女性卫生用品广♥告♥
The Carefree gal in white pants.
用娇爽 穿白裤子也不怕啦
It's right up there with the polio vaccine.
那广♥告♥跟小儿麻痹症疫苗广♥告♥挂一起了
Beyond demographic information--
除了人口统计资料
Salary, age, marital situation--
薪水 年龄 婚姻状况之外
We've tried to find a way to select prospects
我们试着找出真正有
Who can really provide insight.
内在需求的潜在客户
This test is our beginning.
就从这份测试开始
Take a minute, fill it out
花几分钟填完它
And please take a cookie.
顺便来块饼干
What's it mean if we don't?
不吃的话说明什么呢
That you're a psychopath.
说明你有精神病
The point of this exercise is
做这套测试的目的在于
To familiarize you with our methods.
让你们熟悉我们的方法
The point of the cookies is that everyone
给你们饼干的目的
should be rewarded for their time.
是为了回馈你们所付出的时间
These questions have been designed
这套题是设计来了解
To get at what subjects really want
被测试者内心真正渴求的
Instead of what they say they do.
而不是嘴上说出来的东西
What are the real feelings that exist below the surface?
发现他们面具之下不为人知的一面
For example, "how would you describe your father?"
比如说 你会怎样形容你的父亲
No matter what the answer,
不管你的答案是什么
It creates a level of intimacy for the next question,
其实都跟下一个问题密切相关
"who makes decisions in your household?"
你们家谁是一家之主
There's some pencils if you need them.
那里有铅笔
I apologize. I have an appointment.
抱歉 我得去赶赴一个约会
That is yours to keep.
这份给你留着
Is that work? No, it's me. It's kind of silly.
那是广♥告♥图纸吗 不 是我的画像 画得有点傻
Tell me when they pull the curtains so I can get out of here.
他们把窗帘拉上后叫我 我好离开
Do you want ice? Yes.
要冰块吗 要
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Saint Vincent's junior staff christmas party.
在准备圣文森特医院的新职员派对
At 8:00 in the morning?
才清晨八点呢
Well, the shift just ended and we have to do it soon,
我们刚下班 所以得快点准备
Because christmas and new year's
因为圣诞和新年时
we're overrun with suicides.
我们要忙着救助自杀的人
well, uh... Phoebe.
好吧 那 我叫菲比
And you're Don. I know.
你叫唐对吧 我记得你
I hope we haven't met. well, I'm right across the hall.
我们见过面吗 算是吧 我就住走廊对面
We wave to each other.
我们上次打过招呼的
You met my friend Sarah. She fell on the stairs.
当时还有我朋友莎拉 她在楼梯上跌倒了
Maybe you weren't in uniform.
可能当时你没穿制♥服♥吧
Don't pretend that you've never noticed me.
别装作对我一点印象也没有
You always grunt when you put your keys in the door.
每次你开门的时候都喜欢发出怪声
It's not good,
这可不是好习惯
which is why I am inviting you to my party.
所以我想邀请你参加我的派对
I really appreciate the invitation, Phoebe,
谢谢你邀请我 菲比
But I'm late for work.
但我要迟到了
So you should thank me for waking you.
那你应该感谢我吵醒你了
Tallulah Bankhead, she's glamorous.
塔卢拉赫·班克黑德 她很有魅力
She seems more uncompromising than a movie star,
比那些电影明星强很多
You know, because she's on broadway.
因为她在百老汇演歌♥剧
She never got off broadway because she's not beautiful enough.
她是因为不好看才当不上电影明星的
Shame on you. Come on.
太刻薄了你 来想象一下
A little backstage
小小的后台化妆间
at the makeup mirror with pond's.
化妆镜旁就放着旁氏冷霜
A big bouquet of roses, opening night.
还有大束的玫瑰花 庆祝首演
"The choice of professionals."
旁氏 专业人士的选择
It's good, right?
听起来不错不是吗
All of their research says that
所有的资料都表明
they're trying to get young women.
他们的目标人群是年轻女孩儿
Well, young women look up to older women.
年轻女孩儿从来都是学成熟♥女♥人
For beauty tips? Are you joking?
学她们的美容秘诀 你开玩笑吗
I know the client. This thing is rigged.
我深知那个客户 差不多就成
That's what he wants.
他期望值不高
It's not just about the client
这不光是客户的问题
People are looking at everything we do here.
还关系到别人对我们作品的评价
Have you seen our work? It's very different than this.
你看过我们的作品吗 和这很不一样
Frederick van rumsen! von.
弗雷迪·凡·拉姆森 是冯
Boy oh boy, were you missed at lunch.
看看你午餐错过了什么
Cal Rutledge from Pond's. What a cut-up.
旁氏公♥司♥的凯文·拉特利奇 他真风趣
What do you mean? I mean I've got to go lay down.
你在说什么 我是说我得去躺会儿了
I can't believe that's his job.
不敢相信这是他做的
Hello. Can you tell him Mr. Rumsen's on the phone?
你好 请告诉他 拉姆森先生有事找他
Interrupt him. What's wrong?
那就打断他一下 怎么了
Calvin, do you have anything to tell me?
凯文 你有什么要和我说的吗
Did you just have lunch with Roger Sterling?
你刚和罗杰·斯特林吃午饭了吗
So you have nothing to say?
没别的想说的了吗
Hey hey, don't do that.
别 别 别这样
It's okay.
没事的
Pull yourself together.
振作点
First baptist church, 79th and broadway.
第一浸信会 79街和百老汇交界处见
I've gotta go. Is everything okay?
我得走了 没出什么事吧
What, you can't put two and two together?
怎么 你还看不出来吗
Listen, cutie, wrap your head around
亲爱的 听着 好好动动脑筋
Finding the right famous face
找出最合适的女主角
Or my other thing about the T zone.
脸型一定要符合我的要求
I want 10 tags a piece,
每支广♥告♥推荐10人候选
Then I narrow it down and then we go to Don.
然后等我回来删减 再给唐过目
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表