Carrington Surgical, but I retired.
外科医生 不过我退休了
Father was a salesman.
我父亲曾经是销♥售♥员
And therefore no stranger to places such as these.
因此来这种地方 不过是故地重游罢了
Oh, hello. How are you gentlemen this evening?
晚上好 几位先生玩得还尽兴吗
Oh, very good, thank you.
非常好 谢谢
Toni, I'd like to introduce you to some special guests of mine...
托妮 我来给你介绍几位特别的客人
My father Robert and my colleague Don.
这位是我父亲罗伯特 这位是我的同事唐
I tried to get us booked in your section,
我原打算预定你服务区的位子
but it seems you're very popular.
但你似乎十分抢手啊
Mr. Pryce.
普莱斯先生
I hope you gentlemen enjoy your evening with us
祝各位今晚玩得愉快
and let me know if there's anything I can do.
有任何需要 请尽管吩咐
We will.
有劳
She's the finest waitress.
她的服务最周到体贴
I'd be partial to anyone who brings us our drinks.
到现在连杯茶都没上 又何谈周到体贴呢
Hello, may I help you?
请问有何贵干
Is this the Francis home?
请问这是弗朗西斯家吗
It is. I'm special Agent Norris
是的 我是特别探员诺里斯
and this is special Agent Landingham
这位是特别探员兰丁汉姆
from the Department of Defense.
我们供职于国防部
May we come in? What is this regarding?
可以进屋谈吗 不知所为何事
I promise there's no reason to be alarmed.
不必惊慌
I... well, I don't know what this is regarding,
我 我不知你们到访所为何事
but I'm sure you'd rather speak with my husband
不过我想你们肯定是来找我丈夫的
and he's not home, obviously.
但他现在不在家
We need to speak with you.
我们是来找您的
Your ex-husband Donald Draper has requested
您的前夫唐纳德·德雷柏
security clearance regarding business
向美国政♥府♥申请了
with the United States government,
商业安全调查
and it's our job to confirm his application.
我们前来核查他的相关情况
Oh. It's a routine background check
原来如此 只是常规的背景调查
so, you see, there's no reason to be nervous.
所以 不必紧张
No. Of course.
当然了
Do you mind if I get my cigarettes?
我可以抽烟吗
Of course not.
请便
So, Mrs. Francis,
请问 弗朗西斯夫人
you were married to Donald Draper for how long?
您跟唐纳德·德雷柏的婚姻持续了多久
11 years.
十一年
And in general would you describe him as a man of integrity?
那您认为他是否是一个正直的人呢
We divorced. We obviously had differences.
我们离婚了 所以我们之间必然有分歧
No, of course.
当然了 可以理解
Do you recall any of the magazines or newspapers
您是否还记得在你们的婚姻关系结束之前
Mr. Draper read when you were married?
德雷柏先生通常阅读什么类型的报刊杂♥志♥呢
Anything that struck you as radical or subversive in nature?
有没有一些过于激进的 反♥社♥会♥的刊物
No. He read, but mostly for work.
没有 他虽然读报 可都是与工作相关的
Did he belong to any clubs or organizations?
他是否是某个组织或俱乐部的成员呢
N-n-new York athletic club.
纽约运动俱乐部
Would you describe him as loyal?
您觉得他是否忠诚呢
Excuse me?
什么
By that we mean anything
我们的意思是指
that might have given you doubts about
是否有任何迹象表明
Mr. Draper's allegiance to the United States,
德雷柏先生对美国不够忠诚
any possible ties or sympathies to the Communist Party,
是否支持或参与共♥产♥主义行为
Or the Soviet Union.
或与苏联有任何牵连
No, nothing like that.
不 毫无牵连
So do you have any reason to believe
那有没有迹象表明
Mr. Draper isn't who he says he is?
德雷柏先生表里不一呢
What was that? I'm sorry.
这算什么问题 我不明白
It's a standard question.
这些问题都是政♥府♥规定的
I know it sounds funny.
我知道听起来都很荒谬
No.
哪里
It's Mrs. Francis. Are you in?
弗朗西斯夫人来电 要替您接进来吗
I'll take it.
我来接吧
And, Megan, can you check on those tickets?
梅根 可以查下定到票了吗
Of course.
当然
Hello.
喂
I just spent 40 minutes with two men from the government.
我刚刚同两名政♥府♥人员谈了四十分钟
What?
什么
Couldn't you have at least given me some warning?
你就不能事先通知我一声吗
Betts, I don't know what you're talking about.
贝蒂 我都不知道你在说什么
Well, you applied for some security clearance.
你不是申请了什么安全调查吗
They need to know all about you
他们要调查你全部的信息
and I've been through hell, Don.
却让我受了半天折磨 唐
I'm sick to my stomach. Whoa. Hold on.
我感到很不舒服 等下
What exactly happened?
究竟怎么回事
What? Who were they?
什么 他们是什么人
Two men from the Defense Department,
国防部的两名工作人员
and they asked me all kinds of questions about you.
问了许多关于你的问题
About what? I don't remember everything.
什么问题 我记不太清楚
Your military service, your politics,
你服兵役的情况 你的政♥治♥观
your loyalty, your name.
你的忠诚度 还有你的名字
And what did you say?
那你怎么回答的
What do you think I said? Nothing.
你觉得我会怎么回答 我什么都没说
Hello? Are you there?
喂 你在听吗
I'm sorry. I, uh...
对不起 我...
Jesus.
天呐
I didn't know anything about this.
这事我毫不知情
I don't even know if I should be talking on the phone.
我都不知道我是否应该在电♥话♥里告诉你这些
Of course you should.
当然应该
There's no problem with any of that.
我的档案没有什么问题
You know, my husband works for the governor.
你知道我丈夫是政♥府♥工作人员
You should've told me they were coming.
你该跟我打个招呼的
You're right.
你说得没错
I'm sorry for inconveniencing you.
对不起打扰你了
Okay. Well, goodbye then.
算了 我挂了
Betty. Yes?
贝蒂 什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Megan, have I been contacted by the Department of Defense?
梅根 国防部联♥系♥过我吗
Yes, of course.
是啊
There was a form... I filled it out, you signed it.
有一个表格 我填好了 拿给你签字的
What? Two weeks ago.
什么 就在两周前
I have it. Did you want to change something?
表还在我这儿 你有什么地方要改吗
I never looked at it. But you signed it.
我都没看过 可你签字了啊
Why didn't you tell me what it was?
你为何没告诉我是什么表格
It's standard information.
只是一些基本信息
It's in your employment records... just your name,
我照着你的履历表填的 姓名
social security number, marital status.
社保号♥码 婚姻状况
This is very serious, Megan. I should have been consulted.
这事很严重 梅根 你应该过问一下我的
We have a contact number.
这儿有个联♥系♥号♥码
I'm sure you can change anything you need to.
您想做任何改动都可以
Oh God, I'm so embarrassed.
天呐 实在万分抱歉
You're right. You're absolutely right.
您说得没错 一点没错
If you want to fire me, I'd understand completely.
您要解雇我的话 我完全可以理解
Is Mr. Campbell still at lunch?
坎贝尔先生还在就餐吗
Yes. Let me know the minute he returns.
是的 他回来之后马上通知我
Bye.
再见
How did you get in here? I paid someone.
你怎么进来的 我买♥♥通了守卫
Nigel didn't come. He's not coming.
奈吉没来 他不会来了
I'm sorry, baby,
我很遗憾 亲爱的
but you can't do what you're doing
你不能再偷偷进来找我了
and you can't do what you did last night.
也不能像昨晚那样
You're gonna cost me my job. No, I know.
你会让我丢了饭碗的 我知道
I apologize.
我向你道歉
You know that I love you,
你知道我爱你
my chocolate bunny.
我的巧克力兔兔
Stop it.
行了
I love you too.
我也爱你
I just wanted father to meet you.
我只是想让我父亲见见你
Well, that was a silly way to do it.
但在那种场合下见面实在有些愚蠢
And I don't know why you're asking for trouble.
而且我不明白你为何自找麻烦
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表