Oh my goodness.
我的天啊
Open it.
打开吧
It's beautiful.
真漂亮啊
When I saw you sleeping there, I thought--
看着你静静睡在我身边 我在想
I couldn't imagine not seeing you there every morning.
如果每天醒来看不到你 我的日子该如何继续
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Oh, I-I-I--
我 我
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好了
This is all so fast.
这也太突然了
Did you ever think of the number of things
你有想过 需要有多少机缘巧合
That had to happen for me to get to know you?
我们才能相知相爱吗
But everything happened,
天时地利人和
And it got me here.
把我带到了你身边
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Yes. Yes.
我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
You have a ring? How long have you been thinking about this?
你还买♥♥了戒指 你考虑多久了
It's been in my family--
这是我家传下来的
Not my family, really.
也不算家传
It belonged to someone very important to me.
它以前属于一个对我很重要的人
I don't believe this.
我简直不敢相信
I have to call my mother.
我得通知我妈妈
I had this feeling and I called her from California
我在加利福尼亚的时候就有预感 我打给她
because I wanted it to go away.
希望她打消我的傻念头
I saw it on the bill.
我在账单上看到了
Sorry. I-I-- I have to call her.
对不起 我真的得给她打个电♥话♥
Do you want me to call her from work?
要不等我回公♥司♥了再打
No, call her.
不用了 现在打吧
What about work? What do we do?
那公♥司♥那边呢 我们怎么办
We tell everybody.
如实告诉他们
Oh. Okay.
噢 好的
Do you want me to leave you alone?
要我回避一下吗
Do you want me to talk to her? Oh. Do you speak french?
要我和她说两句吗 你又不会说法语
Maman, c'est moi. J'ai des nouvelles.
妈妈 是我 我有个好消息
Va chercher papa, vite.
快去把爸爸找过来
What the hell's going on?
到底是什么事
I don't know. He wouldn't say.
我也不知道 他什么都不肯说
Look, it's you-- brown as a berry.
看看你 日光浴晒得不错嘛
How was the coast? Wonderful.
海滨美景怎么样 很好
Joan, could you shut the door?
琼 你能关一下门吗
I have an announcement to make
我要宣布一件事情
And it shouldn't change anything here
基本上不会对公♥司♥有任何影响
Except for me and maybe for Joan.
只会对我个人和琼有些影响
But Miss Calvet and I are getting married.
我和卡维特小姐要结婚了
Who the hell's that? Megan.
哪家小姐啊 梅根
Really?
真的
Congratulations, Don.
恭喜你啦 唐
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你婚姻幸福
Megan out there?
就是坐门口那个梅根吗
Yeah, I know it's a surprise,
我知道很突然
But she makes me very happy
但是她让我觉得很幸福
And, well...
而且
It's something we both want very much.
这也是我俩共同的心愿
Well, let's get her in here.
那就快把她请进来吧
Megan.
梅根
How exciting for you. I know.
你一定很兴奋 我知道
I can't believe it. Congratulations, dear.
我简直不敢相信 恭喜你 亲爱的
You don't say "congratulations" to the bride.
对新娘不是说恭喜的
You say "best wishes."
是祝福
Congratulations, Don.
恭喜你 唐
Let's have a toast.
我们来向他们祝酒吧
Megan, could you get us some ice?
梅根 给我们拿点冰来好吗
I'm teasing.
开玩笑的
See, Don?
看到了没 唐
This is the way to behave.
就该这么做
So when are you getting married? I don't know.
你们打算什么时候结婚 不知道
We haven't discussed it. Soon.
我们还没讨论过 很快
Art Garten just called.
阿特·加滕刚刚打电♥话♥来
No. What did he say?
不会吧 他怎么说
He said he liked ideas two and four
他说他喜欢第二个和第四个创意
and we've got a week.
可以给我们一周时间
Shall we go rub it in? After you.
去向他们报告吗 您先请
You did it.
是你的功劳
We've got some great news.
我们有好消息要宣布
Are you two getting married?
你们两个也要结婚了吗
What's going on?
怎么回事
They're getting married.
他们要结婚了
Really? Oh, congratulations.
真的吗 恭喜
Thank you. It's incredible.
谢谢 真是难以置信
I know. It just happened.
我知道 缘分至此
That's incredible. You must be so happy.
太不可思议了 你一定很幸福
Um, I'll get it.
我去接电♥话♥
We have some news too. Peg.
我们也有好消息 佩
Yes, we signed an account--
是的 我们签下了一个新客户
Topaz Pantyhose. It's a quarter of a million dollars.
派氏裤♥袜♥ 25万美金
How'd you do that? Peggy found out about them
你们怎么办到的 佩奇先发现商机的
and then we met over the holiday.
然后我们在假期与他们商谈了
That's great news. We broke the streak.
真是个好消息 我们走出困境了
What a great day. Good work, both of you.
今天真美好 干得好 你们两个
So anyway, I guess we should tell everybody.
总之 我想我们得告诉所有人
Topaz needs work this week.
派氏的广♥告♥这周就要赶工了
Great
好
I hope you have all the happiness
希望你们也能如我和佩奇一样开心
that peggy and I had signing this account.
签下这个客户真是件大喜事
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上过来
It's been going on a while,
我们已经交往了一段时候了
but I appreciate your concern.
不过谢谢你的关心
Well, then I'm happy for you--
我也为你感到高兴
both of you.
为你们两个
She's very beautiful.
她很漂亮
You know she reminds me of you.
你知道她让我想起了你
She's got the same spark.
她像你一样才华满腹
I know she admires you just as much as I do.
我知道她和我一样钦佩你
It was Dr. Miller again.
米勒博士再次来电♥话♥
It's not gonna get any easier the longer you wait.
无论你怎么拖延 都还是免不了要开口的
Whatever could be on your mind.
我知道你在想什么
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
It happens all the time.
这种事太常见了
They're all just between marriages. You know that.
对于有些人 婚姻不过是儿戏 你清楚的很
He'll probably make her a copywriter.
他大概会让她去做文案
He's probably not going to want to be married to his secretary.
他大概不会希望她以秘书的身份嫁给自己
Really? Is that what he meant?
真的吗 他真是这么想的吗
"She admires you"?
"她钦佩你"?
Jesus.
老天
That's the way it works for some.
对某些人 他这样拍马有用的
You know, I just saved this company.
我刚刚挽救了这个公♥司♥
I signed the first new business
失去幸福时光的单子后
since Lucky Strike left,
我是第一个签下业务的
but it's not as important as getting married.
可这重要性还不如结婚
Again.
二婚
Well, I was just made director of agency operations--
我刚升职为运营总监
A title, no money of course--
当然 就是个头衔 没加薪
And if they poured champagne,
当他们开香槟欢庆的时候
it must've been while I was pushing the mail cart.
我一定还在推着邮车干活
A pretty face comes along
一旦出现一张漂亮脸蛋
and everything goes out the window.
我们的一切都泡汤了
Well, I learned a long time ago
我很早以前就知道了
to not get all my satisfaction from this job.
别指望工作能带给你全部的满足感
That's bullshit.
真是狗屁不通
Faye Miller. Hi, it's me.
我是菲娅·米勒 你好 是我
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表