You really shouldn't be here.
你不应该来的
So you're finally moving.
你还是要搬家了
This weekend while we're in California with my dad.
这周末我们要和爸爸去加州玩
Jeez, is that where you're moving?
天呐 你们要搬去加州吗
No, we're moving to Rye.
不 我们要搬到拉伊去
I'll be able to drive in a few years.
再过几年我就能开车了
I can come visit. really?
到时候我去找你 真的
Absolutely.
当然
I can send you postcards.
我会给你寄明信片的
I have your address.
我有你的地址
It's not at big a deal.
没事的
I say goodbye to people all the time.
我的生活总是充满了离别
Okay. Are you going to Disneyland?
好吧 你会去迪斯尼乐园吗
yes. get me something.
会的 记得给我带礼物
what are you doing here? I'm sorry.
你在这干什么 抱歉
it's my fault. get out.
是我的错 滚出去
what are you waiting for? why do you hate me?
你在等什么呢 你为什么讨厌我
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你想干什么吗
You could be friends with anyone!
别拿交朋友来当幌子了
Just'cause you're sad doesn't mean everybody has to be.
你很可悲 没必要把其他人的生活也弄得跟你一样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't see the harm. He wanted to say goodbye.
我以为不会有什么 他只是来告别的
did you leave them alone? they're friends, that's all.
你让他们单独呆在一起了吗 他们是朋友
When did you decide that you're her mother?
什么时候你成了她妈妈了
It was a mistake.
我已经认错了
There's no need for that kind of talk.
你没必要如此刻薄
You know what, Carla?
算了 卡拉
I've been thinking
我一直在考虑
And the distance is--
这个距离实在是
I need someone new nearby,
我需要住得更近的佣人
Someone closer to the new house.
离我新家更近的人
This should square us for the week.
这些算你这星期的酬劳
Do you think I enjoy doing this?
你以为我愿意这么做吗
After all these years?
你在我身边这么多年了
I won't have it, Carla.
我不会收回去的 卡拉
Well, someone has to look after those children.
总得有人来照顾这些孩子
Really? And where are your kids?
是吗 那你的孩子呢
Are they all doctors and lawyers?
他们都是医生和律师吗
You'd best stop talking now.
你最好闭嘴
where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to say goodbye to the children.
去和孩子们告别
Do you think that's a good idea right now?
你觉得现在合适吗
It'll just upset them more.
这只会让他们更难过
Some other time.
再选个时间吧
The bungalow in San Pedro
圣佩德罗的房♥子
Netted you 10 grand in profit.
帮你净赚一万块
What's happening with the other house?
另外那座房♥产 打算怎么处理
I have a listing appointment with the realtor
我已经预约了房♥产经纪人
when I get back from California,
等从加州回来以后再面谈
but I have no idea what it's worth. it's Ossining,
但我不知道价值几何 那座房♥子在奥斯宁
But I say you'll more than double your money,
但我觉得 那座房♥子很有增值潜力
Which is not bad for 10 years.
10年内就可能会翻倍
What about the loss for what I put into the company?
那我对公♥司♥的投入付之东流又怎么算
That's an investment. It's not a loss.
那是投资 没有付之东流
Don't be impatient.
有点耐心
Enjoy the harvest. Plant some seeds.
收获成果 投资未来
Maybe get a place of your own.
不如再成个家吧
Don't you want to go home someday and see a steak on the table?
你不想下班回到家 看着桌上菜肴丰盛吗
So,
那么
Mary Sunshine,
大投资家
What's the capital gains? 48%?
资本收益是多少 48%吗
Mrs. Francis is on the phone.
弗朗西斯夫人的电♥话♥
It's urgent. You want me to go?
有急事 要我回避下吗
It's always urgent.
蒜皮小事也会说是急事
Hello? I'm very sorry,
喂 真的很抱歉
And I know this will disrupt your plans,
我知道这会影响到你的原计划
But I'm afraid I had to let Carla go today.
但恐怕我今天不得不炒了卡拉
What? What happened?
什么 出什么事了
Don, I have the children 99% of the time.
唐 绝大部分时间都是我在带孩子
This is a decision that I get to make.
这样的事我能作决定吧
Well, can't I just hire her back for the trip?
那我再雇她回来 旅途中照顾孩子行吗
No. I don't want her poisoning the well.
不行 我不想她带坏我们家小孩
I told the kids she's sick.
我和孩子们说她病了
So what the hell do I do, Betty, with no help?
没保姆帮忙我怎么办 贝蒂
I have meetings, two flights,
我有好几个会议 乘两班飞机
diapers, for Christ's sake.
还得给小孩换尿布 老天啊
Then don't take them! They're used to it.
那就别带他们去 反正他们都习惯了
We're going.
必须去
Hey, pumpernickel, there's nobody out front.
嘿 小面包 前台没人
I already ate.
我已经吃过了
Me too.
我也是
And I ran into someone I'd like you to meet.
我碰到个人 想介绍给你认识下
This is Carolyn Jones,
这位是卡罗琳·琼斯
like Morticia;
有点像莫迪西娅[《亚当斯一家》]
Peggy Olson, advertising wunderkind.
佩奇·奥尔森 广♥告♥奇才
Pleased to meet you. Do you mind?
很高兴认识你 我们坐下聊吧
Carolyn was at a photo shoot.
卡罗琳曾是平面模特
Modeling pantyhose of all things.
拍些连裤♥袜♥之类广♥告♥
She got fired and she has to make rent.
后来她被开除了 可她还得赚钱交房♥租
Joyce witnessed my nervous breakdown at Howard Johnson's today.
乔伊斯今天在豪生酒店里看到了我崩溃的场面
Well hello, ladies.
女士们好啊
Peggy, I needed to talk to you about my abc meeting,
佩奇 我得找你商量下会议的准备工作
But if I'm interrupting --
不过要是我妨碍了你们
Who is this lovely young thing?
这位可爱的小姐是谁
Harry, this is my friend Joyce.
哈里 这是我朋友乔伊斯
I thought you'd already met.
相信你们应该见过吧
Harold Crane, head of media.
哈罗德·克雷恩 媒体总监
Carolyn Jones. No kidding.
卡罗琳·琼斯 不会吧
She's looking for work.
她来找工作的
That's hard to believe.
难以置信
As an actress, model? What is your experience like?
你以前做什么的 演员 模特吗
Well, I've been modeling, at least until this morning.
今早之前 我的身份都一直是模特
The Topaz people went nuts,
派氏的领导发疯了
fired the people who hired me
先炒了我的直属上司
and then me. But you didn't do anything wrong, did you?
然后又炒了我 你没做错事 对吧
No, she didn't.
对 没做错什么
Peggy, do you think you can help?
佩奇 你能帮点忙吗
Maybe.
大概吧
I'm sorry.
再问下
You said Topaz fired everyone?
你说派氏老总把你们都炒了吗
They were very brusque. People lose their heads.
他们蛮不讲理 那些人丧失理智了
I'm sure it was a mistake, dear.
亲爱的 这不是你的错
We should be going, honey.
琼斯 我们得走了
Yes. Yes, of course.
是啊 的确该走了
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
We'll see what we can do, Carolyn Jones.
我们会尽力帮忙的 卡罗琳·琼斯
Any luck?
一切顺利吗
The hotel has a service,
酒店是有这一项服务
But the girls who can take care of Sally and Bobby
不过能带萨丽和博比的保姆
won't watch a two-year-old and vice versa.
无法多带个两岁小孩 反之亦然
So I've arranged for two girls
所以我安排了两个保姆
To cover the two mornings you're working.
在你工作的那两个早上照顾孩子
I thought you might need someone for Disneyland.
去迪斯尼乐园时也许还需个人手
And maybe handle the dodger game on your own.
或者由你自己来带孩子
Does that sound like a vacation?
这听起来像是在度假吗
Maybe it'll be an adventure.
或许可以称之为惊险之旅
How much do you make a week?
你一周挣多少钱
$70. What if I were to double that?
七十美元 如果我给你双倍的钱呢
I'll give you some nights free and
我可以放你几天假
you'll get to go to California --
你还能去趟加州
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表