No.
不是
This is just a stop sign.
这只是个"请勿打扰"的昭告
I walk into a lot of offices
我穿梭于众多办公室之间
and it's helped me avoid a lot of distracting conversations.
这枚戒指为我免去了不少麻烦
But you told me.
但你告诉了我实话
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
I do.
是的
Two boys and a girl...
两个儿子 一个女儿
One and a half, seven and 10.
幼子一岁半 次子7岁 长女10岁
I'm sure it must be hard to be apart.
我想 不能跟他们在一起一定很难受吧
I don't see them enough.
我跟他们在一起的时间并不多
And when I do, I don't know what to do.
但当他们在我身边时 我又无所适从
When I drop them off I feel relieved.
我送他们回家时 甚至有一种如释重负的感觉
And then I miss them.
但然后我又会想他们
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It is not going well.
最近越来越不顺心
My ex-wife thinks my daughter needs a psychiatrist.
我的前妻认为我女儿需要精神科医师的辅♥导♥
And I assume you're against that.
我想你一定是坚决反对的吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I can't say there's any evidence to support this,
我知道我这么说也没什么根据
But I'm pretty sure if you love her and she knows it,
但我相信 只要你爱她 而她能感受到这一点的话
She'll be fine.
她就会没事的
Well, thank you for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
I should be going.
我该走了
Fake dinner plans with your fake husband?
和不存在的丈夫共赴晚餐吗
Good night.
晚安
Now from what you told me on the phone
根据你在电♥话♥上向我提供的信息
This year's been quite eventful for your family.
这一年对你的家庭来说实属多事之秋
I know it seems fast,
我知道变故发生得太过迅速
but I felt children had no concept of time
但我觉得孩子们对时间并没有明确的概念
and Henry's really taken to them.
而且亨利真的很爱他们
He has a daughter and she's such an exceptional young woman.
他有一个女儿 是个非常出色的名媛
Well, if you choose to have Sally work with me,
如果你一定要让萨丽来接受精神辅♥导♥
I'd like to meet her
我想先见见她
and then interview you and your ex-husband.
然后再和你 以及你的前夫谈谈
Well, I doubt you'll ever meet him.
我估计你不会有机会见到他
That's his level of interest.
他从来不参与这种事
Is this most recent incident of the most concern for you?
最近就这一件事引起了你的担忧吗
Well, I know the divorce is mostly to blame,
我知道主要原因在于我和她父亲的离婚
but she's been different ever since my father died.
但自从我父亲去世后 她就有些反常
He lived with us briefly.
他生前曾和我们暂居过一段时间
They were very close.
他们的关系非常亲密
I wish he had met Henry.
他要是见过亨利就好了
That's my husband.
也就是我现在的丈夫
They would've gotten along.
他们一定会相处的十分融洽
My mother... I don't know.
我母亲 我说不清
My goodness, if I had done what Sally did...
老天啊 如果我做了和萨丽一样的事
My mother was very strict about it.
我母亲对这事很严格
My brother, he saved his money and bought a nudist magazine
我哥哥 他曾经省下零用钱买♥♥了一本裸体杂♥志♥
and showed it to me.
还翻给我看
And then my mother found it
然后我妈妈发现了
and she nailed it to his bedroom door.
就将那本杂♥志♥钉在了他卧室的门上
What about you?
那你呢
I was private and mostly outgrew it.
我不喜欢谈论这些东西
I see.
我明白了
Dr. Keener... call me Dr. Edna.
肯纳医生 叫我艾德娜医生
That's what the kids do.
孩子们都是这么叫的
Of course I know children do this...
当然了 我知道孩子们喜欢这么做
But not in public.
但在公共场合不会
I feel like Sally did this to punish me somehow for everything.
我觉得萨丽这么做只是为了惩罚我的所作所为
That must be a terrible feeling.
这种感觉一定很糟糕吧
It is.
确实
You have to believe me. I had to get divorced.
你必须相信我 离婚是我唯一的出路
I felt it best for them to have some stability in their life.
我觉得他们应该享有稳定的生活
And in the end, she doesn't understand that it'll be better.
可到最后 她却完全不理解我是为她好
Sounds to me like it wouldn't be bad for you to talk to someone.
听上去你也应该找个心理医生好好谈谈
No. No, I'm okay.
不 不 我没事
Well, I think it'd be helpful if you and I were to meet once a month
我觉得你也应该和我谈谈 每月一次
Just you know, to keep up with Sally's progress.
只是为了跟进萨丽的治疗进展
Will you tell me what she talks about in here?
你会把和她的谈话内容告诉我吗
No.
不会
And the other way around as well.
但同样的 我也不会把你说过的话告诉她
Oh, that's better.
那倒还好
So I think we should start at four days a week.
我觉得一开始最好每周安排四天
Let me go get my date book.
我去拿一下工作安排簿
Where's your film? What film?
你的广♥告♥胶片呢 什么胶片
That's how you're shaking it?
你打算装疯卖♥♥傻吗
I heard it stunk. We didn't make one.
我听说很烂 我们没有拍摄广♥告♥
It's too expensive. Well, then you're out of luck, Donny.
那玩意儿太贵了 那你这次可不走运了 小唐
'cause I sure wouldn't want to follow what I showed them
在我的精彩展示过后 你单凭口头阐释和图片样板
with a speech and a couple of posters.
显然是白费力气 自不量力
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥的高层
Donald Draper.
唐纳德·德雷柏
Where is Mr. Cooper and Mr. Campbell?
库珀先生和坎贝尔先生为何没来
And Sterling? They couldn't make it.
还有斯特林先生 他们抽不开身
You created this set of rules
你们制定了这些规则
to even the playing field.
为的是创造公平竞争的环境
It says specifically no finished work.
其中明确提到不需要成品
I understand not everybody has observed this.
我敢肯定 不是每个人都注意到了这一点
I don't really want to be a part of a competition like that
我实在无意参与这样的角逐
So I'm withdrawing us.
所以本公♥司♥正式退出竞争
Thank you for thinking of us.
谢谢你们能想到我们
Good afternoon.
午后愉快
The voiceover announcer for lucky has a severe case of chest congestion.
幸福时光广♥告♥的旁白播音员患了严重胸闷
Get the boy wonder on it.
去找那个"有为青年"解决吧
Greg, accounts? No, Pete.
那个业务员格雷格吗 不 皮特
Have a drink. It'll make me look younger.
先喝一杯 可以让我显得年轻一些
I'm not gonna watch you feel sorry for yourself.
我可不想看着你顾影自怜
I feel sorry for all of us.
我觉得我们都是可怜虫
Don's over there surrendering right now.
唐在那边正举白旗投降呢
Would you stop?
你能省省吗
There was a kid on the destroyer...
当时驱逐舰上有个孩子
P.F.C. Brycen...
一等兵 布里森
And he was an honest-to-goodness poet.
他是个纯真的诗人
And then during... Roger. I don't want to hear it.
然后在... 罗杰 我不想听你说这个
My husband's gonna be in uniform any day now.
我丈夫随时可能戎装裹身 奔赴战场
How do you think he's gonna feel when one day some Pete Campbell
那你觉得有一天他的国人和越南人密切往来
goes to some Vietnamese doctor?
他会作何感想
Since when is forgiveness a better quality than loyalty?
什么时候宽恕敌人竟比忠贞爱国更重要呢
Roger, I know it was awful
罗杰 我知道那是一段可怕的记忆
and I know it'll never seem like it was that long ago,
而且永远都会挥之不去
but you fought to make the world a safer place
但你参加战争是为了世界的和平
and you won
你也凯♥旋♥归来
and now it is.
现在正该好好享受和平的恩赐
You think so?
你这么想吗
Really?
真的吗
I have to.
我只能这么想
Anything else? No.
还有什么别的事吗 没有
Good afternoon. Your daughter's psychiatrist called.
下午好 你女儿的心理医生打电♥话♥过来了
Lower your voice, please.
你能小点儿声吗 老天啊
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
I just spoke with Mr. Saito.
我刚跟斋藤先生通过电♥话♥了
It seems Honda was never going to leave Grey,
似乎本♥田♥那边从来没打算和精信广♥告♥公♥司♥解约
but of the three princes invited to meet the princess,
但在参与竞争的三位广♥告♥公♥司♥代表中
you were the most charming.
你的魅力是最不可挡的
We're first in the door on their little car.
本♥田♥车的广♥告♥案角逐 我们遥遥领先
And C.G.C.? Out of the running.
C.G.C.呢 没希望了
We killed him.
我们将他绝杀了
That stunt you pulled was unseemly.
你出奇制胜 值得嘉奖
The only reason I let you continue... let me?
我之所以让你一意孤行... 你让我?
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表