And you enjoy your work.
你好好享受你的工作吧
I think you would stay there--
就知道你不会走的
You know what?
你给我听好了
Forget it. No. What?
算了 别 说下去
You want to do this right now?
你想现在说这个吗
Do what? Fine.
说什么 好吧
It's been nice knowing you. Happy birthday.
很高兴与你相识一场 生日快乐
So that's it? Yup. Good night.
就这样了 对 晚安
Hello?
喂
It'll be fine.
会没事的
Couples fight. Ask Gerry.
床头吵架床尾和 不信你问格里
What's wrong? Elevator out?
怎么 电梯坏了吗
I think I just broke up with Mark.
马克刚刚和我分手了
Oh. Really?
真的吗
I think so.
应该是吧
So go home.
那回家吧
Nope. I'm ready to work.
不 我要工作
You win. Again.
你又赢了
You could've just told me it was your birthday.
你之前可以告诉我今天是你生日
Right, and there'd be no repercussions.
是啊 然后你就会放我走了
So now this is my fault?
你现在把错怪我头上吗
Well, it's not my fault
你不用顾及麻烦的家人
you don't have a family, friends or anywhere else to go.
也不用和朋友消遣应酬 这可不是我的错
Go. Go. Run to him like in the movies.
那你去啊 像电影桥段那样 疯狂地跑向他
You don't have to be here. I do have to be here
你没必要留在这 我当然有必要留在这儿
Because of some stupid idea from Danny
因为你居然使用丹尼的可笑创意
Who you had to hire because you stole
你雇佣他 不过是因为
His other stupid idea because you were drunk.
你那天酩酊大醉 剽窃了他的另一个可笑创意
Don't get personal because you didn't do your work.
别牵扯私人恩怨 你工作没做好才是根本原因
And by the way, I know it kills you,
顺便告诉你 我知道对你来说很难接受
But guess what: There is no "Danny's idea."
事实就是 没有所谓的丹尼的创意
Everything that comes in here belongs to the agency.
所有东西都属于公♥司♥的可利用资源
You mean you.
你说的是属于你个人吧
As long as you still work here.
没错 只要你还在这里工作
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
Because I've already taken somebody up on one of those tonight.
因为已经有其他人向我抛出橄榄枝了
Relax. You know what?
冷静点 你知道吗
Here's a blank piece of paper.
这里有张白纸
Why don't you turn that into glo-coat?
你试试能不能做出彩衣地板蜡的广♥告♥
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You gave me 20 ideas
你给了我二十个创意
And I picked out one of them
我挑了其中一个
That was a kernel that became that commercial.
那就是后来那个广♥告♥的核心
So you remember. I do.
你还记得啊 是啊
It was something about a cowboy. Congratulations.
关于一个牛仔的嘛 恭喜你
No, it was something about a kid locked in a closet
不 是关于一个小孩儿被锁在柜橱里
Because his mother was making him wait for the floor to dry,
因为他母亲要等地板干了才放他出来
Which is basically the whole commercial.
基本上整个广♥告♥就是这样的
It's a kernel.
核心部分罢了
Which you changed just enough so that it was yours
你改动了一点让它变成你的
I changed it into a commercial.
我把它从创意变成广♥告♥
What, are we going to shoot him in the dark in the closet?
不然你想在漆黑一片的柜橱里拍吗
That's the way it works.
广♥告♥界就是这样的
There are no credits on commercials.
优秀的作品不可能是一人之功
But you got the clio! It's your job!
但你借此拿了克里奥奖 这是你的工作
I give you money, you give me ideas.
我付你薪水 你给我创意
And you never say thank you.
但你连句谢谢都没说
That's what the money is for!
所以我才要付你薪水
You're young. You will get your recognition.
你还年轻 你总有一天会出人头地的
And honestly, it is absolutely ridiculous
老实说 只工作了两年
to be two years into your career and counting your ideas.
就在那里数自己的创意真的很可笑
Everything to you is an opportunity.
每件事对你来说都是锻炼的机会
And you should be thanking me every morning when you wake up,
你每天清晨醒来时 都应该感谢我
Along with jesus, for giving you another day!
感谢我让你在公♥司♥又多待了一天
Oh, come on.
拜托
I'm sorry about your boyfriend, okay?
你和你男朋友的事我很抱歉
May 25th. Ideas for samsonite.
5月25号♥ 新秀丽手提箱的创意
Toughness means that-- -
坚固意味着
Peggy, get in here.
佩奇 过来
No. Come on.
不 快来
You have to come in here right now.
现在就来
What do you want?
什么事
You have to hear this. Sit down.
来 坐 你得听听这个
Come on. Sit.
来啊 坐啊
So this is tape #4 of "Sterling's gold," By Roger Sterling.
这是《斯特林珍贵回忆》第四卷 作者罗杰·斯特林
So where was I?
我刚说到哪了
Bert Cooper hated me and I thought it was
伯特·库珀讨厌我 我以为原因在于
Because he thought I'd be an ally of my father,
他觉得我和我父亲是一伙的
But it turned out it was
但后来才知道真正的原因是
something to do with my joie de vivre,
他不爽我的人生乐趣
My romantic prowess--
我的风流韵事
See tape #3--
详情见第三卷
Including some time with the queen of perversions,
包括和那个变♥态♥女人的一段孽情
His secretary ida blankenship.
他的秘书艾达·布兰肯希普
You know what? Don't use her name.
算了 不要用她的真名
But it was all about him hating my very youth,
反正都是因为他嫉妒我的年轻
All because the poor guy had been cut down
因为这个可怜的男人
In the height of his sexual prime
在性♥欲♥旺盛的年纪
By an unnecessary orchiectomy.
做了毫无必要的睾丸切除术
Lyle evans, M.D.
莱尔·埃文斯医生
I think he had him killed.
我估计他已经找人干掉他了
Anyway, sometime in the summer of '48--
不过 1948年夏天的某个时候
No, 1932--
不对 是1932年
No, 1939.
不不 1939年
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
It's like reading someone's diary.
这和偷♥窥♥别人日记有什么区别
Come on. Ida was a hellcat?
拜托 艾达年轻时候是个泼妇
Cooper lost his balls?
库珀的蛋蛋没了
Roger's writing a book?
罗杰在写书
I should go.
我该走了
Stay and visit. I've got nothing to say.
陪我一会儿 我没什么想说的
Sure you do. No, it's personal.
肯定有 没有 只有私事
We have personal conversations.
我们就是在谈私事
No, we don't, and I think you like it that way.
不是吧 我觉得你不喜欢谈私事
I know I do.
尽管我很喜欢
Suit yourself.
随你吧
We're supposed to be staring at each other
我们本该享用二人烛光晚餐的
Over candlelight and he invites my mother?
结果他居然邀请我母亲来
He doesn't know me.
他不了解我
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
I guess I'm back to square one.
我又回到起点了
Single.
单身
Well, as Danny would say,
用丹尼的话说就是
There's no use crying over fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草
Mouse!
老鼠
Over there!
在那里
What are you doing? Get the suitcase.
你在干嘛 拿手提箱
Why? I'm gonna seal it up in my nice samsonite
为什么 我要把它关在里面
And throw it off the roof. Don't.
然后扔到房♥顶上 别
Come on. Every idea you have is some version of that.
拜托 你脑海中想到的灭鼠方法也和这差不多吧
Let's do it. Where'd you go, Mickey?
那就做吧 你跑哪去了 米奇
I think it's a rat. It's a mouse.
那可不是米奇鼠 是只田鼠 不 家鼠而已
I grew up on a farm.
我可是在农场长大的
You know what?
你知道吗
There's a way out of this room we don't know about.
这房♥间肯定有老鼠洞通向外面 只是我们不知道罢了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I think that's yours.
应该是找你的吧
It's probably Mark. I don't want to answer it.
可能是马克 我不想接
It's still your birthday.
午夜之前仍然算是你的生日
Let me get you dinner.
我请你吃晚餐吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表