Like when you were a kid.
比如你的童年
That's the truth. And "Life,"
确实如此 而"生活"
That's a scary word to anyone at any age.
对于任何年龄的人来说都是个可怕的词
So how do we make it fun?
所以我们如何把它变得有趣呢
"Eat life by the bowlful."
大碗地品尝"生活"的甘苦吧
A little kid, big bowl, big spoon.
一个小孩 用大碗 大勺子
Kids see the giant bowl of cereal and they smile
孩子们看到巨大的麦片碗时会笑
Because, you know, they'd eat a box of it if they could.
因为如果可以 他们会吃一整盒
And moms see it and they get this twinge
母亲们看到这则广♥告♥会觉得心酸
of how little their kid still is
尽管她们的孩子还那么小
even though they have to deal with life.
就已经需要面对人生的苦乐了
Get those two together in a market
将这二者结合
and I think we're going to sell some cereal
我觉得我们可以卖♥♥出不少麦片
That's all I have.
这就是我的想法
I think if you'd invite us into the rest of your company,
如把贵公♥司♥其他产品的广♥告♥也交给我们做的话
We could build a Saturday morning tv show
我们可以做一个周六早间的广♥告♥专题
around the whole Quaker Oats family.
详细介绍桂格系列的所有食品
In fact, it could be called the "Quaker oats family."
事实上 可以直接命名为"桂格食品家族"
I like the bowlful,
我喜欢大碗的创意
but I think it's kinda smart for regular folks, you know?
但我想这对于平民来说有点过于深奥了
The irony, I guess. Children look at the picture.
其中蕴含的讽刺哲理 孩子看的是图片
Moms look at the irony.
讽刺哲理是给母亲们看的
Yeah, but when I go back to Chicago,
是 但是我回芝加哥之后
all they're gonna wanna hear is a slogan,
那儿的人只需要一句精辟的广♥告♥语就行了
and I don't think this is gonna cut it.
我觉得这则广♥告♥可能做不到
Well, why don't we let Don work that over?
不如我们让唐来修改一下
We can either talk on Monday if you're staying the weekend
如果你们周末留下的话 我们可以周一再说
or we can come see you in chicago.
或者我们可以去芝加哥见你们
I've got it. I've got it, Pete.
等等 我来说 皮特
How about...
这个怎么样
"Life is just a bowl of life cereal"?
"生活"就像是一碗麦片
"Life is sweet."
"生活"甜蜜可口
"Enjoy the rest of your life... Cereal"
享受你余下的"人生" 麦片
Don, they're not expecting you to do this right now.
唐 他们没有要求你现场想出广♥告♥词
Give me a second.
给我一点点时间
"Life. The reason to get out of bed in the morning."
新生活麦片的诱惑 让你心痒地无法睡懒觉
"Life. The cure for the common breakfast."
新生活麦片 引领传统早餐的革命
"Life. It's sweetness never ends."
新生活麦片 香甜无止境
"Life. Eat it by the bowlful." oh oh. There you go.
新生活麦片 满碗满碗地品尝吧 就刚才那个
"The cure for the common breakfast."
新生活麦片 引领传统早餐的革命
Love it. It's got the health angle.
我喜欢这个 从健康的角度出发
Life makes you feel better.
新生活麦片 让你感觉更好
It's got protein. Very nice.
这里面含蛋白质 非常好
That dog will hunt. Wonderful.
这个一定会受欢迎的 太好了
We'll get that put together for you.
我们会准备好给你
Should we discuss media?
我们是不是该讨论一下媒体问题了
I can keep going. I think we've got a long run.
我还没说完呢 会议已经开得够久了
We don't need to take up any more of your time.
我们不想再占用您更多的时间了
I know you have some celebrating to do.
我知道您还有个庆祝活动要参加呢
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
This is the most fun I've ever had in New York.
但这是我到纽约后听到的最有趣的广♥告♥
Anytime, fellas. Very good then.
随时效劳 伙计们 好吧
Roger, I'm done!
罗杰 我完事儿了
Let's go! Can I speak with you a moment?
出发吧 我能跟您说两句话吗
Got anything on vicks yet?
想出维克斯广♥告♥的创意了吗
I really need to talk to you.
我真的需要跟您谈谈
You still have nothing? The tagline
你仍然什么都没想到吗 刚刚那条广♥告♥语
Do you think I'm joking when I give you a deadline?
你认为我给你一个最终期限是开玩笑的吗
You said Monday. Ida, book a nice room with a lock on it
你说最迟周一交 艾达 预定一个带锁的房♥间
for misters Olsen and Rizzo. Bill it to vicks.
把奥尔森小姐和瑞兹关在里面 费用记维克斯账上
Don't come out until you have something.
除非想出广♥告♥创意 否则不准出来
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
Pete, we'll walk 'em out.
皮特 我们送他们出去
Do you want to pick a place or should I?
地方你要自己挑还是我帮你挑
He wasn't serious. It's the weekend. We'll work in the office.
他开玩笑的 现在是周末 我们就呆在办公室
Do you want me to go chase him down
你想让我追过去和他确认一下
to see if he's serious or not?
他是不是认真的吗
Go get Stanley.
去叫斯坦利来
I need to speak with you. Not now.
我得和你谈谈 等会儿
Lane, may I? Come in.
莱恩 我跟你谈谈吗 请进
I'm only going to ask once:
我只问你一次
Are we merging with guyer?
我们要和盖尔广♥告♥公♥司♥合并了吗
No. Really?
没有 真的吗
Well, I ran into ken cosgrove and clarence birdseye at the clios.
我在颁奖礼上遇到了肯·科斯格罗夫和克劳伦斯·伯利兹
It came to me that Mr. Cosgrove was unhappy
我得知科斯格罗夫先生在那边并不如意
and that he and his choice clients
我们很欢迎他和他的高级客户们
would be a welcome addition to the firm.
加入本公♥司♥
Over my dead body.
除非我死了
I apologize. It was wrong of me not to consult you.
很抱歉 我事先没和你商量
I wasn't sure wasn't sure about what?
我不确定 不确定什么
Whether to go behind my back?
要不要背着我吗
I'm a partner, damn it. I have the same status here as you.
妈的 我也是个合伙人 我们在公♥司♥地位同等
You've never liked me.
你一直不喜欢我
You picked him over me to begin with
选客户主管的时候 你选的是他而不是我
and now you expect me to work with him again?
现在你还想让我和他一起工作
Approval denied.
不可能的
Roger sterling is a child,
罗杰·斯特林太孩子气了
And frankly
老实说
We can't have you pulling the cart all by yourself.
我们不能让你独挑大梁
Ken is proven,
肯的能力有目共睹
He's hungry
他野心勃勃
And he has accounts.
而且他有不少客户
Birds-eye, a beverage called mountain dew
比如伯利兹 激浪饮料
and Fillmore auto parts, which has entered the national arena.
还有刚刚打进全国市场的菲尔莫尔汽车零部件
He would more than pay for himself.
他能带来的好处远远超过他本身
Does that put you at ease?
这样说你能宽心了吗
What would put me at ease
能让我宽心的是
is you and madame Defarge not plotting behind my back.
你和那个卑鄙小人不要在背后捅我刀子
Still, I expect pragmatism from you.
我希望你要识时务
We share that.
我们都应该做到这一点
Mr. Cosgrove and I are having lunch on Monday.
周一我要跟科斯格罗夫先生共进午餐
If your tantrum has subsided,
要是到时候你的气消了
you're welcome to join us.
欢迎加入
I'm going home. And on a personal note,
我要回家了 就个人而言
I'd like to add that I'm quite fond of you.
我得补充一句 我很欣赏你
It pains me to hear you say otherwise.
你认为我讨厌你 让我很伤心
Get that thing in here.
把那玩意儿拿过来
General.
将军
You're not flying tonight, are you?
你今晚没有飞行任务吧
No, it's been years.
没有 已经很多年没有飞过了
Ah. I bet. Name some aircraft for me.
我想也是 说几个著名飞机的型号♥吧
No. No, wait. Who do you report to?
不 不 等等 你向谁报告[归谁统率]
The president. Of what, william morris?
总统先生 报告什么 莫里斯的故事吗[著名作家]
You know, one of these decorations
知道吗 这里有一枚勋章
is for shutting up loudmouths.
就是奖励我管制了哪些大嘴巴的人
It's a pleasure to meet you, general. Enjoy your evening.
见到你很高兴 将军 玩得开心点
Don. Congratulations. Thank you.
唐 恭喜你 谢谢
You too.
彼此彼此
We're the top of the heap, huh?
我们是佼佼者 对吧
The heap of what? I know they give out 50 a year,
什么佼佼者 我知道他们每年颁发50个奖项
But I've gotta say it doesn't get any sweeter than this.
不过我不得不说 你们能获奖我实在太高兴了
Roger, buy Ned a drink.
罗杰 给奈德买♥♥杯饮料
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Your mom called. She's looking for us.
你母亲刚电♥话♥给我 她在找我们呢
It was very nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
What are you doing? Rescuing you.
你要干吗 帮你解围
From what, a business opportunity?
解什么围 我看是让我丢生意吧
Did you see the part where I won?
你看到我得奖的那一段了吗
No, but I heard about it.
没 不过听说了
They're gonna put your picture on a dartboard at Grey.
精信广♥告♥的人准备把你的照片贴在飞镖盘上
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表