I don't want to.
我不想
Well, you don't need to know right now,
你现在不用知道这些事
So stop changing the subject.
不要转移话题了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you understand I'm in worse trouble than you are?
你知道我现在的麻烦比你还要大吗
I just wanted to look pretty.
我只是想变得漂亮些
Come on.
走吧
We're gonna try and fix this, okay?
我们来看看还能不能补救
You're not impressed.
你似乎不太开心
My hair smells like I've been frying chicken.
我头发上满是油烟味儿
Stop it.
快别这么说
This place is very expensive.
这里很贵的
That's not it. It's just not very intimate.
不是这个问题 这种就餐方式显得不够亲密
Three dates in five months?
五个月来只约会三次
Don't think I don't know why.
你以为我不知道为什么吗
If it isn't the inscrutable Don Draper.
这不是神秘的唐纳德·德雷柏吗
Ted.
泰德
This is my wife Nan.
这是我夫人 南
This is my friend Bethany. Ted Chaough.
这位是我朋友贝瑟妮 泰德·赵
Don Draper. Pleasure.
唐纳德·德雷柏 幸会
Pleasure.
幸会
We just booked Howard Moses to shoot Clearasil.
我们预约了霍华德·莫西给克利拉思拍摄广♥告♥
You ever work with him? Not yet.
你和他合作过吗 没有
I thought I was clever,
我以为我够聪明了
but it looks like you and I had the same idea.
但看起来你和我不相上下
What are you talking about? What do you think?
你在说什么 你觉得呢
Honda? You think the rest of these tourists
本♥田♥ 你觉得剩下这些人会不会是
are from J Walter Thompson?
智威汤逊广♥告♥公♥司♥派来的
I suppose it's possible.
我觉得有这种可能
The good news is it's gonna be between us.
好消息是 最终的竞争对手只会是你和我
The bad news is the best man's gonna win.
坏消息是 狭路相逢唯有勇者才能决胜
Enjoy your dinner.
祝您进餐愉快
We will. Nice to meet you.
当然 幸会了
What are you doing, Ted? My Job.
泰德 你这是在干嘛 工作啊
Who's he? Some fly I keep swatting away.
他是谁 避之唯恐不及的臭苍蝇
They haven't done half of what we have.
他们的广♥告♥作品尚不及我们的一半
The minute he declared himself the competition,
但他却自称是我们的竞争对手
suddenly we were equal.
似乎如此就和我们平起平坐了一样
Well, as far as I'm concerned, he's no competition at all.
恕我愚见 他实在无法与你相提并论
Hello?
怎么了嘛
We're not gonna let is spoil our evening, are we?
不能让这事破坏了我们的浪漫之夜 是吧
No.
正是
Do you know how to use those?
你居然会用筷子
Yes.
是的
Think you could teach me?
教教我吧
What time did they go to bed?
他们几点睡的
I'm really really sorry.
真的十分抱歉
They still up? No.
他们还没睡吗 不是
It's just... I was watching TV with Bobby
我和博比一起看电视
and I turned around for a second
疏忽了一下
and Sally cut her hair.
萨丽就把她的头发剪掉了
What?
什么
It's pretty bad.
真的很糟糕
I could've just left them alone.
我还不如让他们自己在家呢
She was in the bathroom. I didn't know.
她当时躲进了厕所 我也不知道
You were supposed to watch them.
你有责任看好他们的
Don't. I finally got her to sleep.
别 我好不容易才让她睡着的
Do you know the River of Shit I'm gonna get from her mother?
你知道她母亲会怎样苛责我吗
I'm sorry about that. I tried to fix it,
很抱歉 我试着补救了
But you'll probably need to take her to the beauty parlor.
但你可能需要带她去美容院一下
Why the hell would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
She probably wanted to look older, like Hayley Mills.
她可能是想学海莉·米尔斯扮大人吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I really shouldn't. Consider it severance.
我不该拿 就当退职费吧
Look... I don't want your advice, okay?
听我说... 我不需要你的建议 明白吗
Good night.
晚安
It's probably the kids.
大概是孩子们回来了
Hi, mom. Did you have a nice time?
妈妈 玩得开心吗
Yeah.
开心
Take that hat off.
把帽子摘了
Let me explain, okay?
听我解释 好吗
What the hell happened to you? Calm down.
你该死的怎么回事 冷静点
You cut her hair? No.
你剪了她头发 不是
I cut it. I'm sorry.
我自己剪的 抱歉
Betty.
贝蒂
It was an accident. Jesus.
是个意外而已 天呐
Betts, is that necessary?
贝蒂 有必要动手吗
I'm really really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Damn right you're sorry. Get up to your room.
你的确应该感到抱歉 上楼回你房♥间
Hold on. No, now.
等等 快去
It'll be okay.
没事的
Bobby, take your little brother outside and play.
博比 带你弟弟出去玩
You didn't have to hit her. You're right,
你不该打她 你说得对
Because it doesn't do anything!
因为这根本无关紧要
You have picture day.
学校还要拍合照呢
Forget about your sleepover. Kids do this.
最近别想去小朋友家过夜 小孩子不懂事而已
You never did this? All I wanted was to have long hair.
你就没做过吗 我小时候就想要长头发
In fact when my mother was mad at me,
事实上 我妈生我气的时候
she would threaten to cut my hair.
才会威胁说要剪我头发
Where the hell were you? Look, it just happened.
你当时人呢 那只是个意外
The sitter wasn't paying attention.
保姆一下子没注意
You know what? I don't want to know about your life.
我不想知道你过的什么日子
You can't even watch them for a second.
你就不能照看他们一会吗
It's like leaving them with nobody.
非得随便找个人来照看他们
Because you're so good with them?
难道你照顾得就很好吗
Take her to the hairdresser.
带她去修一下头发
Goodbye.
我走了
Betty.
贝蒂
Henry, I don't want to hear it.
亨利 别劝我
I want him dead!
我真恨不得他死
You don't think I feel that?
你以为我无法理解你此刻的感受吗
I was divorced, Betty.
我也离过婚 贝蒂
My weekends with Ellie were sacrosanct.
每周末和埃莉在一起简直就是上天的恩赐
I probably paid for a building in play land
恨不得买♥♥下游乐场的整幢楼
And he couldn't take a night off?
而他都不能在家呆一晚陪孩子们吗
And who knows who he had watching her?
而且谁知道他找谁照看孩子了
Some secretary, another whore?
是秘书 还是哪个淫♥妇♥
But...
但是
That's him, not Sally.
怪他就好 别怪萨丽
Little girls do do this,
小女孩都是这样的
And not just ones from broken homes.
并非只有家庭破裂的孩子才会有此举动
I know.
我知道
I was impulsive.
我太冲动了
I'll apologize.
我会跟她道歉
Having had a girl this age,
我女儿也曾这么大
I can tell you that punishment will only make this worse.
据我的经验 体罚只会坏事
So when you're up there apologizing,
所以你等下上楼道歉的时候
you let her know that she's going to go to the hairdresser
告诉她 你会带她去修头发
and she can go on her sleepover.
她也可以去小朋友家睡
Reward her?
奖励她
Really? Really.
真得这样 真的
You're soft, you know that?
你心真软 你知道吗
There you are. The Honda meeting's today.
你终于来了 和本♥田♥公♥司♥的会议就约在今天
And before you bite my head off,
先别着急上火
I'm up to date on the protocol with the help of Cooper.
承蒙库珀相助 我终于约到他们商谈合作事宜
We don't have to do anything
万事俱备 只欠东风
but avoid criticizing them or giving advice.
但别给他们挑刺 也别提任何建议
I ran into Ted Chaough.
我碰到了泰德·赵
How are they in this thing and how could you not know that?
他们怎么也掺合进来 而你居然会不知道
This guy's drafting off of us.
简直是降低我们的格调
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表