Mostly out of morbid curiosity.
当然多数是出于病态的好奇
But one thing's for sure...
不过有一点可以肯定的是
they're not talking about lucky strike anymore.
他们不再谈论幸福时光香烟了
Well, I think that was the whole idea.
我想这就是他的意图吧
They're gonna fire everybody...
他们会解雇所有人的
Or worse, make me fire everybody.
或者更糟 让我解雇所有人
Well, it's been a pleasure working with you all.
很荣幸曾与你们共事
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你们好运
I didn't think they'd start with him.
真没想到会先从他下手
Peggy, Mr. Draper wants to see you.
佩奇 德雷柏先生要见你
Okay.
好的
It's a doggy-dog world.
真是个自相鱼肉的世界
Should I close the door?
要关门吗
Yes.
是的
Should I sit down?
要我坐下吗
Who can you live without?
你觉得谁是多余的
Oh good.
哦 幸亏
I mean not good,
我的意思是 真不幸
But... you know.
不过...
Well, Danny obviously,
显然是丹尼
Though he's kind of grown on me.
虽然他渐渐讨人喜欢了
Lane sent over a memo with suggestions.
莱恩拿来一份附有参考建议的备忘录
"All of the tobacco people, Mark Coyle,
所有做烟草广♥告♥的人 有马克·科依
Wuzna"... the Polish kid...
沃茨娜 就是那个波兰孩子
"Danny and Bill."
还有丹尼和比尔
That's a lot of people.
不少人啊
Are we going under?
我们会破产吗
No. Of course not.
不会 当然不会
I just wanted to give you notice
我只是想提醒一下你
So when they all come to you, you'll know what's going on.
以便等他们找你时 你知道该如何应付
Okay.
好的
So? You haven't said anything about the letter.
那...你还没说你对那封信有何看法
I thought you didn't go in for those kinds of shenanigans.
我曾以为你不屑于耍那些手段
Sally Draper.
萨丽·德雷柏
Stop, both of you.
站住 都给我站住
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么呢
You stay away from her! You hear me?
离她远点 听见没
Let's go.
我们走
We're not going back for your bike.
你的自行车别想要了
I told you...
跟你说过
he's my friend. We don't do anything.
他是我的朋友 我们什么也没干
That boy is bad. No, he's not.
他是个坏孩子 不 才不是呢
Believe me. I know him better than you do.
相信我 我比你了解他
You don't know him at all.
你一点都不了解他
Go to your room.
回你房♥间去
You stopped by.
你来了啊
Yes. I'm glad to see you smiling.
是啊 你脸上还挂着笑 实在让我宽慰不少
Well, they all want to kill me, but I have a bodyguard.
他们都想杀了我 不过有人替我挡着
Can I get you anything? No thank you.
要喝点什么吗 不必 谢谢
What's this? My things.
这是什么 我的物件
We had to resign.
我们只好辞职
Geoff Atherton wants another cigarette account someday.
杰夫·阿瑟顿希望公♥司♥有朝一日继续做烟草广♥告♥
I'm so sorry. I didn't think about that.
抱歉 没想到会这样
I know.
我知道
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
So...
所以...
You're gonna make it through this day,
你要努力撑过今天
You're going to leave this office,
然后离开办公室
meet me for dinner and be open...to wherever I want...
出去与我共进晚餐 然后去我想去的任何地方
And we're gonna talk about anything but work,
撇开工作 谈笑风生
Because we can do that now.
因为工作可以现在谈
It's a fair trade.
挺公平的吧
At Carabelle, eight o'clock.
玛卡威餐馆 八点见
Sure.
当然
Have your girl make reservations.
让你的女秘书提前预定座位
Just wanted to say goodbye.
想来和你道个别
Oh no. What happened?
哦不 发生什么事了
Tobacco is very touchy.
烟草业务不好做啊
Who's gonna do our research?
以后谁来给我们做调查啊
You know, I just lost one of my best jobs.
我刚丢了我的金饭碗 你是不是该...
No, I mean,
别误会...
I love working with you.
我喜欢和你一起工作
Would you have a drink with me?
愿意和我喝一杯吗
I don't want to linger. Not right now.
我不想在此逗留 不是现在啦
Just... I hate to think I'm not gonna see you.
只是...想到再见不到你我就很难过
That's sweet.
你真会说话
No, I mean it.
不 我真心的
You do your job so well,
你工作那么出色
They respect you and you don't have to play any games.
不需要玩任何手段 就得到大家尊重
I didn't know that was possible.
我以前一直认为这是不可能的
Is that what it looks like?
原来我在别人眼中是这样的
I'm sure we'll work together again...
相信我们以后还有机会一起工作的
Somewhere.
在别处
Hello there.
大家好呀
So I'm home early for a family dinner.
我早回来 赶上家庭聚餐了啊
They couldn't wait.
他们等不及先吃了
We can eat later. I'll eat with this crowd.
我们可以等会再吃 我就和孩子们一起吃了
Well, I had quite a day.
今天真够呛
Mmm, that doesn't sound good.
听起来像是很不愉快嘛
It's this neighborhood.
这儿的社区环境真是闹心
It's being taken over by low-caliber people.
越来越多的低素质人群蜂拥而至
I think it's time for us to move.
我觉得是时候搬家了
Great. You know how I feel about it.
太好了 我也讨厌这儿
I like that place in Rye.
我看中了拉伊那块地方
Rye? Isn't that where playland is?
拉伊 游乐场是在那儿吗
She'll get over it.
她过会儿就好了
Roger, Don, Harry and myself
罗杰 唐 哈里 还有我自己
should probably begin the process of letting people go
恐怕应该开始裁员的程序了
to avoid any further damage to morale.
以免进一步挫伤士气
And please try and limit any sympathetic adjustments to severance.
请尽量克制自己的同情心 公事公办
Yes, and as Lane mentioned,
是的 还请记住莱恩的提醒
We'll try to hold onto any staplers, scissors,
我们要盯好订书机 剪刀
Hole punches and tape dispensers.
打孔机 胶带座等
They do disappear.
喜欢顺手牵羊的大有人在
Don, are you ever gonna call back
唐 你还打不打算回电♥话♥
the American Cancer Society?
给美国癌症协会了
They've tried you twice this morning.
他们早上给你来了两通电♥话♥
I saw that. It's a joke.
我看见了 玩笑罢了
It's not. They finally called me.
不 他们最后打给我了
They want us to come in and meet about an anti-smoking campaign.
他们要搞一个反对吸烟的活动 希望我们过去谈谈相关事宜
Huh. Really?
真的吗
Took me about five minutes to stop laughing.
我笑了足足五分钟才停
I hope I didn't blow it.
希望没砸了好事
Well, that's interesting, right?
挺有意思 你们说呢
Great. Public service.
真棒 公益服务
Free work. That's just what we should be doing right now.
没钱的活儿 我们现在就应该做这种事
It's prestigious. But we can't eat prestige.
很高尚啊 高尚不能当饭吃
Someone called us.
有人找到我们
We could have new work on the air.
我们可以有新作品发布
There's a lot of bigwigs on the board.
到时候会有很多大人物出席
Under normal circumstances, I would consider this an opportunity.
一般情况下 我会把这看作机遇
Absolutely. Yes, Don saved the company.
绝对的 可不 唐拯救了公♥司♥
Now go get rid of half of it.
现在却要裁掉一半的人
We should probably stay in here.
我们还是留在这比较好
I suppose.
我想也是
Lane, may I speak with you a moment?
莱恩 能跟你谈几句吗
Well, I've gotta go learn a bunch of people's names
我得先记住一堆名字
before I fire them.
待会儿念裁员名单的时候才不会出错
I know you said the end of business today,
我知道你说了今天下班前缴齐
But that money... I don't have it.
可我眼下没有这笔钱
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表