and I don't want to talk over the phone.
也不想在电♥话♥上说
Come in.
进来吧
I spoke to Russ
我和鲁斯通过电♥话♥
And you haven't been flagged.
得知你并未被列为重点调查对象
And if we end things with N.A.A.,
只要我们终止和北美航♥空♥公♥司♥的合作
The investigation will stop where it is.
调查工作就会到此为止
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So I walk away from $4 million
我与四百万美元失之交臂
And I just keep this to myself because why?
而且我还要为这事保密 这是为什么
Because you can't live in the open?
就因为你不能光明正大地做人吗
You don't know any other way.
你根本没试过那样究竟行不行
I come here unannounced and
我冷不丁地过来
there's another thing I don't want to know.
却发现了另外一件我不想知道的事情
Tell N.A.A.
通知北美航♥空♥
We want Martin Marietta or Hughes.
说我们想和马丁马里塔或休斯公♥司♥合作
And what do I tell the partners?
那我该怎么向那些合伙人交代
I called your house 100 times last night.
我昨晚往你家里打了无数次电♥话♥
I'm fine. Everything went fine.
我没事 一切都挺顺利的
Should you even be here? Should you be on your feet?
你来上班没事吗 你怎么能下床呢
Roger.
罗杰
Oh God.
天呐
I wish I could hold you right now.
我现在真的很想抱抱你
It's okay.
我没事
I feel good.
我觉得挺好的
Ah. I feel awful.
可我感觉很不好
We avoided a tragedy.
我们避免了悲剧的发生
What?
什么
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是啊
We have a partners meeting.
马上要开合伙人会议
Oh Christ.
天呐
Really?
真的吗
Come on. Life goes on.
走吧 生活永远向前
You're so beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
Gentlemen. Morning.
先生们 早上好
Let me call to order a meeting of the partners.
下面让我宣布合伙人会议正式开始
In attendance... get on with it.
出席人有... 别来这套了
I don't know how to explain it, but I have some serious news.
我不知道如何解释 但我有一件大事要宣布
North American Aviation is moving on.
北美航♥空♥另攀高枝了
What happened?
出了什么事
There was a misunderstanding.
我们有点误会
Some names were left off of a document.
文件中漏掉了几个名字
A general was insulted.
结果冒犯了一位将军
I apologized, but the damage was done.
我虽然道了歉 但伤害已经造成了
Well, that's just great.
你真了不起
What general? Unfortunately this is irreparable
哪个将军 很不幸 已经无法挽回了
How can that be?
怎么会这样
Because I didn't pay enough attention.
因为我重视程度不够
That's your only damn job.
那是你唯一的工作
I swear, when I think what we're trying to do here,
我发誓 有时候我想想我们的工作
When all you had to do is hold their hands and jerk 'em off...
不过就是跟客户握握手 把他们哄得开开心心的
Is that so hard to do, Campbell?
难道你连这也做不到吗 坎贝尔
We have to come in here
大清早地赶来开会
and have this catastrophe dropped into our lap
听到这种灾难性的大新闻
because you don't know what the hell you're doing,
就因为你对自己的工作不上心
Because you fucking up! Hey!
就因为你♥他♥妈♥的搞砸了 行了
Roger. That's the business we're in...
罗杰 广♥告♥行业就是这样的
Accounts come in, accounts go out.
客户来来去去很正常
Roger, I think you should apologize.
罗杰 我觉得你该向坎贝尔致歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have an announcement.
我有事要宣布
I'm going to be taking a leave of absence...
我要请一段时间的假
Two weeks, perhaps a month,
两周 也可能一个月
to return to London and tend to my family.
我要回伦敦料理一些家事
I shall be reachable by telex and telephone.
你们可以通过电报或电♥话♥联♥系♥我
I can say with full confidence
我可以很自信的说
That the company is in a state of stability
公♥司♥依然处于十分稳定的状态
Even with this morning's news.
尽管损失了北美航♥空♥这么大的客户
All matters financial may be referred to Mrs. Harris.
所有的财务工作将由哈里斯夫人代管
Very well then.
好啦
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is there more business?
还有什么别的事吗
Shall we go down the current status of accounts?
我们可以讨论当前的客户状况了吗
Lucky strike?
幸福时光香烟
Vick chemical?
维克制药
Send her in.
让她进来吧
How are you? I didn't expect you to stop by.
你还好吗 我没想到你会来
Stop it. I've been worried.
别说笑了 我一直在担心你
I'm fine. Everything's fine.
我没事 一切都很好
Let's get something to eat.
那我们出去吃点东西吧
I think I'd better be on my own tonight.
我觉得我今晚最好还是一个人过吧
Why don't we see each other tomorrow?
我们明天再见怎么样
Okay.
好的
We'll figure out what to do. I promise.
我们一定会想出办法的 我保证
We'll see.
愿美梦成真
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
Saturday night? Yes.
周六晚上见 好的
Very good then. You can call me with the details.
很好 关于具体细节我们再电♥话♥联♥系♥
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I know I messed so many things up
我知道我搞砸了很多事情
And I... well, I got Mr. Crane to get these sent over.
而且我 我让克雷恩先生立刻将这个送过来了
It's the Beatles tickets.
披头士乐队的演出票
I thought you'd want them right away. Yes.
我想你可能希望尽快拿到 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
You see? Everything worked out.
你看 一切都好起来了
Yes.
是啊
Thank you. I hope it's okay,
谢谢 我希望一切都还好
But it's almost 8:00. Do you need me?
但现在已经快8点了 你还需要我做什么吗
No. You can go.
不用了 你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表