Can I get you something?
要来点什么吗
Come on. You're going to bed.
够了 你该休息了
Look where we are.
看看我们现在的样子
You're good with that. My father was a drunk.
你很熟练啊 我父亲是个老酒鬼
If you don't behave yourself,
如果你不规矩点
I'm not gonna take your shoes off
我就不替你脱鞋了
And you're gonna wake up with sores on your heels.
等你醒来后 就能知道脚疼得厉害
How can you stand going to a hospital every day?
你怎么能忍♥受每天都去医院呢
I love working at the hospital--
我喜欢在医院工作
People coming into the world,
看世人生如夏花
People leaving it.
死若秋叶
Everything happens there.
世事无常 沧海桑田
Good night, Don.
晚安 唐
Good night!
晚安
Against the wall, please.
麻烦靠墙放
Megan.
梅根
The bar looks good.
吧台不错
I need you to get the chafing dishes and the sternos.
你去准备些餐具和音响
Then call peking house and move the delivery from 4:00 to 3:30.
然后打电♥话♥给燕京楼 让他们改在三点半至四点送货
They're always late. Yes, Joan.
他们总爱拖时间 好的 琼
That one.
那瓶
On the short list I've got Tallulah, Jessica Tandy,
我列的名单包括塔卢拉赫 杰西卡·坦迪
Barbara Stanwyck and Doris Day.
芭芭拉·斯坦威克和桃丽丝·戴[皆是女明星]
Different types. I don't even understand your list.
各具特色 我搞不懂你这个名单
What's wrong with Elizabeth Taylor?
伊丽莎白·泰勒为什么不行
Isn't it about making old ladies look good?
广♥告♥目的不是为了让老妇宛若少女吗
Nothing makes old ladies look good.
什么产品都做不到这一点
But Pond's does. That's the point.
但旁氏可以 这才是关键
If young girls started using it,
如果年轻女孩使用它
Maybe they'd find a husband and they wouldn't be so angry.
或许她们就能找到婆家 不至于整天♥怒♥容满面了
All I was trying to say is that I've used the stuff
我想说的是 那款产品我已经试用过了
and I think there's something about the experience
我觉得应该强调一下涂抹上该化妆品以后
of putting it on and looking in the mirror.
面对着镜子时的那种心驰神往的感觉
If we were to go another way, that's not a bad idea.
如果我们能换个思路倒也不错
Indulging yourself, right?
自我陶醉 对吗
No, if you use Pond's, you'll get married.
不 用旁氏 就能嫁出去
That's not what I was saying.
我完全不是这意思
Or we could go the other way.
或者反其道而行
If you don't use it, then you'll never get married.
不用旁氏 你就要做老姑婆
Which is better?
哪个好些
You know what? Just write 'em down.
算了 先把这些都记下来
No, I'm not writing that down.
不 我才不会记下这些
I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there, precious.
抱歉宝贝 戳到你痛处了
You know, Freddy, I have brought your name up 100 times
听着 弗雷迪 去年关于你的去留问题
in the last year to come in and freelance, for me,
仅仅我就提你名字不下百次
But everybody is right about you.
但是别人对你的评价没错
You and your grand dames, your portable typewriter
你和你那傲慢的贵妇 那便携式打字机
And your desperate spinsters--
还有你口中那绝望的老姑娘
You're old-fashioned. You know that?
你落伍了 懂吗
Miss Olson? Yes?
奥尔森女士 什么事
Everybody's leaving to get dressed for the party.
大家都为了派对去梳妆打扮了
Do you need me right now? No, you can go.
您还有什么需要我做的吗 没了 你去吧
I-- I'm--
我 我...
I'm sorry, Freddy.
抱歉 弗雷迪
Don't worry about it.
算了 没什么
Is Violet coming?
瓦丽特会来吗
She wouldn't miss it.
她会的
Oh, thank you, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
You know Peter.
你们了解皮特的
He'd rather spend every waking second right here in the city.
除了睡觉时间 他恨不得分分秒秒都耗在城里
Who'd want to miss christmas in new york? 5th avenue--
谁会愿意错过纽约的圣诞呢 第五大道...
Chestnuts roasting on a greasy man's open street cart.
脏兮兮的男人在露天手推车上炒栗子
My goodness.
饶了我吧
We're going to the Bahamas and there's nothing else to it.
我们打算去巴哈马群岛 没什么比这更好了
Harry spent so much time in Los Angeles,
哈里在洛杉矶总是流连忘返
I figured I'd treat him to the mountains. Stowe.
我打算和他去登山 斯托山
What about you, don? Do you have any plans?
你呢 唐 有什么计划没
Yes, heading to Acapulco.
有啊 去趟阿卡普尔科[墨西哥南部港市]
Are you taking anyone special? No.
有人陪着吗 没
Well, it's your own fault. Yes, I pity him,
这可怪不了别人 是啊 我太同情他了
Marooned in that sea of bikinis.
被放逐到比基尼的海洋中
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Nice to see you again. And you as well, sir.
再次见到你很高兴 彼此彼此 先生
Don. Okay. Don.
叫我唐吧 好的 唐
We're going to get something to drink.
我们去取点喝的
Where the hell is he?
那家伙到底在哪呢
They are children,
他们还是孩子
And they can't accept the fact
还不能接受现实
that others have to make decisions for them.
不愿别人替他们做决定
So we are not part of this herd you're talking about.
这么说我们不是你口中的那种人
You're from Great Britain.
你来自英国
I'd think you'd be familiar with the perils of socialism.
应该很清楚社♥会♥主♥义♥的危害
Civil rights is the beginning of a slippery slope.
民权遭到践踏 是社会倒♥退♥的开始
If they pass medicare,
如果他们通过了医疗保障法
They won't stop until they ban personal property.
就会一往无前 直到取缔个人财产
Storm our houses and rape our wives.
侵占我们的房♥子 强♥暴♥我们的妻子
Man your battle stations!
所有人员 各就各位
Nice dress. Where's Mr. Holloway?
裙子很美 霍洛韦先生在哪
Saving lives.
救死扶伤
Everyone, ladies, come on, let's go.
大家注意 女士们 快来这边
Don't forget it's a party.
这可是个派对啊
Please please.
安静 安静
I walked in here five minutes ago, no one did anything.
五分钟前我从这边走过 没人给我这等礼遇
Merry christmas, Lee. That's quite a tan.
圣诞快乐 李 肤色很好
I work at it.
我特意晒的
When can we expect something for lucky strike
我们什么时候能为幸福时光香烟想出
as good as "let me out of here!"
那么好的创意 "放我出去"
Well, glo-coat told me to swing for the fences.
彩衣地板蜡告诉我 要全力出击 出奇制胜
Well, I didn't know I had to ask, Donny.
原来还要我特意嘱咐啊 唐
We have gifts, girls and games,
我们准备了礼物 美女还有游戏
But first I'm going to get you some food.
不过你得先喂饱自己
Well, that's a good idea, red.
好主意 红衣女郎
I've been drinking all day.
我喝了一天酒
Don't turn on the lights, shithead.
别开灯 笨蛋
Come on.
来吧
If you hear anything, run. Don't worry about me.
如果你听到任何动静 赶紧跑 别担心我
Megan, can you get Mr. Garner a drink?
梅根 给加勒先生来杯喝的
Where's santa? He didn't show,
圣诞老人在哪 他还没现身
But he did leave some presents.
不过他倒是留了些礼物
Joan. Well, I could've sworn I congaed by a suit.
琼 我发誓我曾穿着西装跳康茄舞
You want to be santa? Hell no.
你想扮演圣诞老人吗 怎么可能
How about you, Roger?
你呢 罗杰
I would, but I'm allegic to velvet
我倒是想 但我对天鹅绒布料过敏
Come on. You'll do great.
少来 你定能胜任
Are you serious? Damn straight.
你认真的吗 显然
I don't think so.
少开玩笑了
I'll do it. I'd love to be santa.
让我来吧 我喜欢扮圣诞老人
Yes. Oh, come on.
确实 算了吧
It'd take three of you to fill that suit.
瞧你这瘦骨伶仃样
Besides, everybody knows Santa's got white hair.
再说了 谁都知道圣诞老人白发苍苍
Put it on, Roger.
穿上吧 罗杰
Come on, Lee.
得饶人处且饶人 李
Put it on.
快穿上
He's a hell of a sport.
他真够意思
Everybody just stay there.
都别进来
Call the police. Is somebody in the house?
快报♥警♥ 有人藏在屋里吗
Maybe it's a bear.
可能是只熊
Hello?
谁在里面
I'm guessing it's kids.
估计是小孩子捣的鬼
Let me look around the house.
我先检查下屋子
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表