You know, we miss Birds-eye more than we miss Kenny.
比起肯尼 我们更怀念伯利兹这样的客户
Well, that's why I wanted to say hello.
所以我才要来打个招呼
I hear the old team's getting back together.
听说老团队打算破镜重圆了
What team?
什么团队
Uh, phil, that's not a sure thing.
菲利 那事还没定呢
Well, I'll say this about Geyer--
我只能说 盖尔广♥告♥公♥司♥那边
They don't have Don. Take your seats, please.
可惜没有唐这样的 各位请就坐
Well, we should sit down. Good luck.
我们该回座了 祝好运
Judas priest. Are we merging with Guyer?
老天 我们要跟盖尔广♥告♥公♥司♥合并吗
Talk to Lane.
问莱恩去
Welcome to the sixth annual
欢迎各位出席第六届
American Television Commercials Awards.
美国电视广♥告♥大奖颁奖典礼
We're here to honor creative excellence
本奖旨在奖励广♥告♥和设计界
in advertising and design--
富有创意的优秀作品
I just ran into Ken Cosgrove.
我刚碰到了肯·科斯格罗夫
Don't talk to me right now.
现在别跟我说话
And I do mean everything.
一定要是各方面都优秀的
I don't know if it was that funny, but thank you.
不知道这话好笑在哪 不过多谢捧场
I have to tell you I am very impressed you got this gig.
我得说 您能来主持我真是大吃一惊
Yes. Well, thank you for making it easier.
谢谢 谢谢你中途出来给我添乱
Wally, it's me.
沃利 是我呀
You know, when I was coming up at Y&R,
我当年在扬&罗必凯公♥司♥的时候
You were very inspiring.
你可谓风头正劲
Raymond Rubicam said you were a genius.
雷蒙德·罗必凯一直说你是天才
Great to see you--
很高兴见到你
I mean, actually alive and everything.
能当面见到你真是太高兴了
Get your hands off me.
别碰我
What's with the French service?
法式服务就是这样的吗
God, I miss working with that guy.
天 我真怀念跟他共事的时光
I feel like I've already won.
我觉得我像是已经胜利了一样
Well, I'm afraid that'll be the limit
恐怕刚才那个小插曲
to the public speaking portion of our show.
已经宣告颁奖前的演讲到此为止了
And, gentlemen, let's pace ourselves.
各位 大家稍安勿躁
In the first category-- that of apparel--
首先要颁发的是最佳服饰奖
The nominees are--
获提名的有...
Hey, that's five.
是个五环
If you really worked on the Johnson campaign,
如果你真参与过约翰逊竞选团队的工作
why are you here?
为何还要来此
Because nobody at D.D.B.
因为恒美广♥告♥公♥司♥的人
even keeps track of who does what--
根本不留心优秀广♥告♥的创作人是谁
Except "The Daisy AD." Big deal.
除了那则"雏菊花广♥告♥" 引起了轩然大♥波♥
The klan
而三K党这则
is probably the best thing I'll be near my entire life.
可能是我这辈子唯一可以与之媲美的机会
Well, let me tell you--
好吧 这么跟你说吧
I had a lot to do with glo-coat--
彩衣地板蜡那则广♥告♥我贡献良多
A lot-- the idea especially.
非常多 尤其是创意方面
The kid?
比如说那孩子
Don put the whole cowboy thing on it.
牛仔什么的都是唐加进去的
I don't know if it was that revolutionary.
不知道这算不算是创举
It was jarring, but more cute than I like.
是有点不和谐 不过非常可爱
I know I'm not supposed to go,
我知道轮不到我出席颁奖典礼
but when the nomination came in,
但提名出来之后
Don let everybody pat him on the back.
唐跟每个人拥抱庆祝
He didn't even look at me
却连看都没看我一眼
and I was-- I was right there.
再说我当时就在场的
I was clapping and he thought I was clapping for him.
我当时在鼓掌 他以为我在为他喝彩
Who claps for themselves?
谁会为自己鼓掌呢
Okay, I'm gonna riff for a few minutes
我去斟酌一下广♥告♥创意
And just sorta speechatize the whole vicks experience.
查阅一下过往的维克斯广♥告♥ 找点灵感
Should I come back when you're through?
等你好了 我需要再回来找你吗
No, toots, grab a pencil.
不 亲爱的 你准备好铅笔
Someone's gonna want to get it down
灵思泉涌的时候总得有人替我记下来吧
before it heads into the stratosphere.
否则可就忘到九霄云外去了
Why don't you write down my ideas?
你何不直接写下我的创意
Look, I read your brochure.
我看过你的小册子
I have no interest in the temperance movement.
我对禁酒运动不感兴趣
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
This is BYRRH.B-Y-R-R-H.
这就是比尔酒 比-尔-酒
And now for best cleansers, waxes and polishes.
下面将颁发的是清洁剂 上蜡及抛光剂类最佳广♥告♥奖
This is us. Glass wax spray's
轮到我们了 玻璃喷蜡广♥告♥
"Gobbles up dirt," Campbell Mithun of minneapolis.
[强效去污篇] 坎贝明斯广♥告♥公♥司♥创作
How do I look? Great.
我看起来如何 棒极了
One step floor care's "Bus stop," B.B.D.O.;
地板护理剂 [车站篇] 天联广♥告♥公♥司♥创作
Glo-coat, "Billy the kid,"
彩衣地板蜡 [顽童篇]
Sterling cooper draper pryce;
斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥创作
And pledge, "Runaway chair," Benton & bowles.
碧丽珠清洁剂 [逃亡之椅篇] 本顿&鲍尔斯广♥告♥公♥司♥创作
And the winner is
得奖者是...
Glo-coat, "Billy the kid"
彩衣地板蜡 [顽童篇]
Sterling cooper draper pryce.
斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥
Congratulations, Don. Thank you.
恭喜你 唐 谢谢
Next up, competing in let me see it.
接下来 要颁发的是... 让我看看
Congratulations. Thank you.
祝贺你 谢谢
What's going on, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
Well I ran over because the people from life cereal rented a car
新生活麦片那边的人租了辆车过来
And now they're waiting at the office.
现在他们正在办公室等着呢
Right now? We'll reschedule.
现在吗 我们可以和他们再约时间
Maybe I can convince them to stay for the weekend.
也许我可以说服他们待到周末再走
No no, they want to see our presentation.
不不 他们想看我们的广♥告♥创意展示
What do you say we put a cherry on this thing?
我们何不利用这件事锦上添花一下
Aye aye, sir. Really?
好主意 先生 真要这样做吗
So the Schusters move into what used to be the Harrington house.
舒斯特一家搬进了哈灵顿家的老房♥子
Meanwhile, Betty gets extremely jealous
与此同时 贝蒂嫉妒得发狂
when she sees Allison dancing with Rodney at the after-party.
因为她撞见艾莉森与罗德尼在一起跳舞
But then Michael asked Betty to dance with him
但是之后迈克邀请贝蒂共舞
and also dances with Claire
并且与克莱尔也跳了一支舞
And that is all I can tell you
剧透到此为止
about the next few weeks of Peyton place.
接下来几周的《冷暖人间》故事发展就是这样的
How the heck do you know all this?
你是怎么知道的
They send me the scripts.
他们给了我剧本
I need to see them. It's my job.
我得看剧本 这是我的工作
I can't believe Connie goes through with their wedding.
真不敢相信康妮居然出现在婚礼现场
It is a surprise. I agree.
我同意 确实是令人惊讶的剧情
What more do I need to say?
我不用多说了吧
It's heavy. Don, you remember
还挺沉 唐 你记得吗
Jim and Dennis, glad you could make it.
吉姆和丹尼斯 很高兴你们如约而至
I can't thank you enough for waiting.
让你们久等 真是不好意思
Oh, don't think about it.
没关系
I've been unwinding as mr. Crane ruins "Peyton place" for us.
克雷恩先生的精彩剧透让我们丝毫没有无聊感
Perfect. Let's get to it.
太好了 我们开始吧
Roger, thank you. I'll be on my way,
罗杰 谢谢你 我要走了
but first-- victory lap!
但此之前 让我们庆祝一下
Come on, Don, Pete,Crane, Jimmy Olsen!
一起来 唐 彼得 克雷恩 吉米·奥尔森
Wrap it up quickly, gents. We have an after-party to attend.
速战速决 先生们 我们还有个派对要参加呢
Thank you, Roger.
谢谢 罗杰
Is everyone set?
所有人都准备好了吗
That's one word for it.
那还用说
Joey, you didn't start without me, did you?
乔伊 你没有趁我不在先开始吧
No, don. I would not do that.
没有 唐 我才不会呢
Okay, everybody ready?
好了 大家都准备好了吗
So...
好的
Life cereal-- delicious, crispy
新生活麦片 美味 酥脆
And it's got a big name, you know.
而且是驰名商标
And I know you want to associate it with health,
我知道你们希望把它和健康联♥系♥起来
but that's not fun. Joey?
但那样多无趣 你说呢 乔伊
Ah. You know what? I've got it.
算了 我来说吧
Look, there are sweeter cereals than this,
听着 市场上有些麦片比这个更香甜
but I kept thinking about, you know,
但我一直在想 怎么说呢
Nostalgia.
怀旧
How you remember something in the past
当你想起过去发生的一些事时
and it feels good, but it's a little bit painful,
非常美好 但仍然会让你有一丝痛楚
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表