Well...
是这样的
I'm interested in setting up
我想要为我的孩子
some kind of trust for my kids.
设立一个信托基金
Oh. Well, starting from when?
哦 那么从何时开始
18 years old?
18岁吗
21 years old? Now.
还是21岁 现在
And I want it to be the kind of account their mother can access.
我希望他们的母亲也有支配权
Don, why would she need anything?
唐 她要这些钱干什么
Look...
听着
If circumstances conspire, she'll know why.
到时候 她自会明白
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this at all.
一点也不喜欢
An emergency meeting and... I'll be honest...
那么急找我 说实话吧
You seem very edgy. What's going on?
你看起来濒临崩溃 发生什么事了
Nothing. It just ran through my mind that maybe I'm not prepared.
没什么 我只是忽然觉得 我还没准备好
I know this has been hard on you...
我知道你过得很艰难
The divorce... but don't go spinning.
离婚的打击 但是不要晕头转向
Everybody has bad dreams every once in a while.
每个人都有不顺心的时候
The wound is still fresh. It'll heal in time.
伤口还未愈合 时间会治愈一切
Just... tell me that you'll do that and I'll sleep better.
只要答应我你会把这事办妥 我就能睡安稳了
Okay, but I'll tell you...
好吧 但是我跟你讲
I don't like hearing that tone in your voice.
我不喜欢听到你那种语气
Don't worry. I'm fine.
不要着急 我没事
Now please tell me you're stooping that girl out there.
告诉我 外面那个女孩是不是已被你纳入怀中了
Hillary.
希拉里
Are you sure you don't want me to come in?
你确定不需要我进去吗
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
I'm sure I will be in a minute.
很快就没事了
She's 17 years old. What do I say to her?
她才17岁 我早告诫过她
I had her when I was 15 and I don't regret it,
我15岁就怀上了她 我一点都不后悔
but she seems so much younger.
但她看上去比我当年还要年轻
She's very beautiful.
她很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
She is.
的确很漂亮
I'm sorry.
很抱歉失态了
There's no one to talk to.
我找不到人倾诉
I understand.
我能理解
Thank you for being so sweet.
很感谢你的关心
How old is your daughter?
你女儿多大了
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I shouldn't pry.
我不该打听
15.
15岁
Dr. Miller is here to see you.
米勒博士要见你
Send her in.
让她进来
I owe you a phone call, don't I?
我是不是忘了给你打电♥话♥
Yes, you do.
你的确忘了
Are you all right? What happened?
你还好吧 发生什么事了
I've been snowed under.
我忙得团团转
I should've called... I should've called today.
我应该 应该给你打电♥话♥的
I have to cancel.
我不得不取消约会
You look sick.
你脸色不大好
You have a fever. Yeah, I haven't been feeling well.
你发烧了 是啊 我感觉不怎么好
Let me take you home. I'll be fine.
我送你回家吧 我不要紧的
Come on, get your coat.
别逞强了 去拿外套
This pretty young thing,
那个漂亮的小家伙
she didn't know which way to turn
她完全不知所措了
With my father on one end of the hall
我父亲堵在大厅的这头
And my Uncle on the other.
我叔叔拦在那头
Should've tried that move at Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡战役中也该使用如此高明的手段
My grandpa fought in the civil war.
我爷爷曾经参加过内战
Mmm, really? Where did he surrender?
是吗 他是在哪儿投降的
He never surrendered.
他从未投降过
That man could turn going to the shitter into a parade.
那个男人上个厕所都能像阅兵一样
What are you doing? I'm getting this.
你这是干什么 我来结账
Why would you do that?
为何
Sometimes a fella's gotta pick up the check.
有时候也得让朋友付付账
Since when?
什么时候开始的
You know that I like you, Roger.
你知道我很欣赏你 罗杰
Hell, you a genuine character.
你很真诚
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's the long and the short of it.
我想说的就是这些
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这他妈的是什么意思
It's over.
合作到此为止
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you trying to kill me?
你想害死我吗
Is that your plan?
那是你希望看到的结果吗
If you want to put us through our paces,
如果你是想考验我们的能力水平
We will shake heaven and earth for you.
我们可以为你撼天动地
You know that.
你知道的
Just tell me it's for show beforehand
告诉我你只是说着玩的
Because I swear you're going to kill me.
否则 你真的会害死我的
Roger, it wasn't my decision.
罗杰 这不是我的决定
Since daddy's... Incapacitation
自从我父亲在董事会里失势
The board has been more aggressive,
他们越来越咄咄逼人
And that's never been my bailiwick. You know that.
我根本无权提出异议 你知道的
But they want to consolidate everything...
但是他们想实行大合并
One agency, one rate,
一家公♥司♥ 一种价格
all the ad work, all the brands.
所有广♥告♥制♥作♥ 所有品牌
So fine, let's... you know what?
那好吧 让我们 你知道吗
Get Draper in a room with them
让德雷柏和他们谈谈
where do they want to go?
他们看上了哪家广♥告♥公♥司♥
Where do you think? B.B.D.O.
你觉得呢 天联广♥告♥公♥司♥
Do you think you'll get the
你觉得他们会像
kind of attention you get at Sterling Cooper?
斯特林&库珀公♥司♥这么重视你们吗
Well, you're not Sterling Cooper anymore.
你们已经不是斯特林&库珀公♥司♥了
That's right. We're better
的确 我们比以前更好了
and we're devoted to you.
而且我们全心全意为你们服务
Oh, hell. I don't want you to think this is for cause.
见鬼 我不想让你觉得我是在找理由
There's no reason. There's nothing you can do,
没有理由 你根本无能为力
nothing you could do. It's just the way it is.
你什么也做不了 一切已成定局
Wait. This is not happening.
等等 怎么会发生这样的事
You just don't end business with people
怎么可以突然结束业务往来
After 25 yea... 30 years.
我们都合作25...30年了
We're family.
我们就像一家子
I... I invited you to my daughter's wedding.
我 我还邀请你参加我女儿的婚礼
I don't know why you didn't get the invitation.
我不知道为什么你没收到请柬
You should fire your secretary
你应该炒了你的秘书
It's what you should do, not fire your agency.
这才是你该做的 而不是炒掉广♥告♥公♥司♥
We're dead. You know that.
我们死定了 你知道的
The question is when?
只是时间问题了
We're gonna call for the files on Monday.
我们礼拜一来解除合同关系
No, you can't do that.
不 你不能这样
I'm begging you... you can't do that.
我求你了 你不能这么做
You've gotta give me some time.
你得给我点时间
I told you, Roger. It's done.
我说过了 罗杰 木已成舟
You're not gonna win these fellas over.
你说服不了那些家伙的
Give me 30 days. What's that gonna do?
给我三十天 那又有什么意义呢
After all the lies I've told for you, you owe me that!
我为你撒了那么多谎 你欠我的
I don't owe you squat.
我不欠你任何东西
You inherited this account.
你从你父亲手上接过我们做客户的
30 days.
三十天
Keep it under your hat.
先不要对外声张
Give me a chance to get our affairs in order.
给我个机会先处理好相关事宜
I'm begging you.
求你了
Okay. I can do that.
好吧 我可以做到
Thank you.
谢谢
No hard feelings.
别见怪
Excuse me. Yes?
请问 什么事
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表