You need to relax.
你得放松一下
I can't do this drunk.
喝醉了还怎么做展示
I know a technique
我知道一个妙招
that can really take the nerves away.
可以消除紧张
I learned it from a Yogi.
我跟一个瑜伽行者学的
Show me. Close your eyes.
来吧 闭上双眼
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Fill your lungs until you can't anymore.
用尽全力 吸气
Stick out your stomach.
腹部向前倾
Now release it in a cool stream right in my face.
现在放松 朝着我呼一口气
Hey! What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You said you wanted to relax, so...
你说你想放松啊 那么
Let's relax. Stan, no.
我们一起放松啊 斯坦 住手
Oh, come on. You're so horny I can smell it on your breath.
得了吧 我知道你欲♥火♥难耐 面带春容
Stan, knock it off.
斯坦 住手
Hey, I saw you with the delivery boy yesterday.
我昨天看见你跟那个送货员打得火热呢
What? He's my boyfriend.
什么 他是我男朋友
Oh, come on, baby. It's the end of the world.
拜托 小宝贝 来一场世界末日的激♥情♥大战吧
Why do you keep making me reject you?
为什么你非要逼我讨厌你
I was trying to do you a favor.
我只是想帮你个忙
Well, thank you. I'm not anxious anymore.
是吗 多谢 我一点都不紧张了
Should I get the door? No. It didn't get any worse.
要关上门说吗 没必要 情况糟糕透顶了
What exactly did he say?
他究竟怎么说的
He said they were terrified about
他说他们非常惶恐
the British banning cigarette ADs from TV
因为英国禁止在电视上播出香烟广♥告♥
and they need to cut costs.
而且他们需要减少开支
Maybe it's a good time to get out of this business.
或许现在放弃幸福时光正是最佳时机
That's crap. Sales were up 10%.
荒谬 他们的销♥售♥额上涨了10%
You do what you can do.
有本事你来啊
David Montgomery's memorial is in 40 minutes
大卫·蒙哥马利的追悼会四十分钟后
at the River Club. David Montgomery died?
在清河殡仪馆举♥行♥ 大卫·蒙哥马利死了吗
Well, there's your silver lining.
这就是你们所谓的一线生机吗
Who the hell wants to go to that?
哪有客户愿意去啊
We're trying to get new accounts.
我们试图去那儿结识新客户
Remember how to do that? You wanna dogpile on me?
你还记得怎么找吧 要我去跑腿
Saving that account was impossible.
留住那个客户是不可能的
Because you ignored it!
因为你疏忽了
One dam account and you ignored it.
你就负责一个客户 你却疏忽了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知不知道你在说什么
Pete, explain it to him.
皮特 你跟他解释一下
You squeezed me off of it, Roger.
你叫我别插手的 罗杰
You wanted it all to yourself.
你要一个人干
He would have never let this happen.
如果他插手 这一切都不会发生
But you do what you can do which is nothing.
你有对策你就全力补救啊 可你毫无作为
Hey. You're the one who dragged me into your amateur hour.
嘿 是你拉我建立新公♥司♥ 造成这一堆烂摊子的
I was perfectly happy where I was.
在旧公♥司♥我原本过得十分惬意
Why did I do it? Out of friendship.
我这么做是何苦呢 为了我们的友谊啊
But now that the account's gone, I guess that went with it.
既然客户都走了 友谊也没了
Get out of here, all of you. Go chase a hearse.
出去 都出去 去送葬去吧
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
Mr. Campbell, your father-in-law called.
坎贝尔先生 您岳父来电♥话♥了
Your wife and your daughter are resting comfortably.
母女平安 正在做产后休养
Oh. Just now?
刚刚吗
Yes, it happened. You've got a baby girl.
是的 已经出生了 是个千金
Congratulations. Good job.
恭喜 不错啊
Thank you, Megan.
谢谢 梅根
Okay, we should get going.
好了 我们该走了
Let me get my coat.
我去拿外套
Where does Draper get off?
德雷柏要去哪
Lee Garner Jr. Never took you seriously
小李·加勒从来没把你当回事
because you never took yourself seriously.
因为你从来没把自己当一回事
Are you ready? Mmm.
准备好了吗 好了
No hard feelings?
不紧张了吧
None at all.
轻松自如
Everything good?
我状态还好吧
Absolutely.
很好
And so I think about that night--
遥想当晚
Staring out the window of that Detroit hotel room,
在底特律宾馆的房♥间里 星光在窗外闪烁
knowing we were going home with Buick
我们知道 别克终于成了我们的客户
and saying to David,
我对大卫说
"Is this the best thing we're ever going to do?"
"这是我们做的最有意义的事吧"
Lynn, it was your fifth birthday.
琳恩 那天是你五岁生日
The next day when we were in the airport,
第二天我们在机场时
he showed me this pendant he'd bought the day before downtown.
他拿出在市区买♥♥的吊坠给我看
As he closed the box, he said,
他盖上首饰盒 对我说
"Crosby, that's the best thing I'll ever do."
"克罗斯比 这才是我做的最有意义的事"
I know it's hard,
我知道你很难过
But Dave loved you more than anything, sweetheart.
但亲爱的 大卫爱你胜过一切
that's Stu Carlsbad from Ralston Purina.
罗斯顿普里纳公♥司♥的斯图·克罗斯比
He's always ripe.
他总是醉醺醺的
We have dog food experience.
我们有狗粮广♥告♥的经验
I've got him.
我去和他谈
I don't know how prepared I am,
我不知道我准备得够不够充分
But Dave was always a fan of winging it.
但大卫总是喜欢临场发挥
Beth, his beautiful wife.
贝萨 他美丽的妻子
You were there before he made partner
在他成为合伙人之前你一直陪伴着他
And then you gave him to us,
然后把他交给我们
But you know you and Lynnie were always on his mind.
但你要知道 他心中永远牵挂着你和琳恩
True story.
真实经历
We'd been in london for three months
我们曾在伦敦呆了三个月
Trying to nail down british petroleum.
想要搞定英国石油公♥司♥的案子
Never happened.
但没成功
But once a week he would drag me to portobello road
但每周他都会拉我去波特贝罗路
Looking for thimbles for your collection, Lynn.
帮你收集顶针
Silver thimbles.
银顶针
And he was an expert.
他可是行家
It's because playtex is strong enough
因为倍得适手套防护性强
to protect a woman's hands.
足以保护女性的手
Through her fingertips, she can dry the tears of a child
透过指尖 她可以帮孩子拭干泪水
Or feel the warmth of her husband's skin.
还可以感受到丈夫皮肤的温暖
Playtex protects a woman's touch.
倍得适 保护女人的敏感触觉
It's very romantic. I have to admit
我不得不承认 这创意太浪漫了
When you first brought it up,
你一开始提出的时候
I didn't think that was possible for latex gloves.
我还觉得乳胶手套不太可能实现这些功能
These images are about the moments after the housework is over.
这些情景都是女性做完家务之后的事
They're about the meaningful life
关于她们有意义的生活
A woman leads when work is done.
当做完家务 女性的情感追求
Well, I feel pretty good about this.
我觉得这创意相当不错
Peggy, our pleasure.
佩奇 谢谢
We're thrilled to get this in the first try.
我们都有点等不及看成品了
Well, I'm gonna let you get back to the hotel
我送你们回酒店
And then steaks and a show.
晚上吃牛排大餐 看表演
That went well.
进行得还不错吧
You have lipstick all over your teeth.
你牙齿上都沾满了口红
What?
什么
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走
I didn't know if I should leave or not.
我不知道该不该先走
How was the funeral? We'll see.
葬礼怎么样 还不知道
Get me the campaign briefs on Ken's accounts
给我肯的客户的简报
And then you can go.
然后你就可以走了
And send Peggy in.
顺便叫佩奇来见我
Miss Olson's gone for the night,
奥尔森小姐已经走了
But if you need help--
但如果你需要帮忙的话
Did you do that?
这是你弄的吗
I thought in the end you wouldn't want to throw it away.
我觉得你其实并不忍♥心扔掉它
You're wrong.
你错了
That commercial was great
那个广♥告♥真的棒极了
And nothing they do can change that.
任何事都无法改变这一事实
I'll take those.
拿给我吧
Thank you. You can go.
谢谢 你可以走了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表