goes on easy and dries in seconds.
[速效干爽 光洁如新]
So how do you know Jane?
你怎么认识的简
Before you ask me all the questions,
在你问我问题之前
you have to let me finish one glass.
你起码得让我先干一杯
I don't have to ask you any questions.
我没必要问你任何问题
I think I'm actually nervous.
实际上我挺紧张的
I haven't done this since college.
我上次与人约会还是在大学时期呢
Not that it was so long ago,
当然 并没有那么久远
although it seems like it.
尽管听起来时间挺长的
I borrowed a dress.
这件礼服是我借的
You sat down so fast I didn't get a good look.
你坐下得太快了 我都没能好好欣赏一下
Do you want to see it?
你想看看吗
I can't believe I did that.
真不敢相信我这么做了
It's hard to believe there are two girls who can wear that.
真不敢相信除了你还有别的女人能穿下这件衣服
Don, I want to lift a shadow off this evening.
唐 我想和你坦承相对
I know this is your first date.
我知道这是你的第一次约会
First that Roger was involved in.
是有罗杰插手的第一次约会
Oh, of course. I'm sure. It's just...
当然了 我相信 只是
I'm breaking a lot of my rules
我放弃了自己很多原则
seeing a divorced man.
去和一个离过婚的男人约会
But Jane has made you her personal cause.
但是简说你与众不同
And there are so many real problems in the world.
在这世界上有很多现实的问题
I know.
我知道
The world is so dark right now.
现在的世界如此黑暗
The country?
国家
My goodness, you've made me feel very serious all of a sudden.
天呐 你突然间让我感到很沉重
I don't know if I can make you
我不知道我能否让你
feel better about the world.
对这个世界产生乐观的想法
One of the boys killed in Mississippi...
有一个男孩在密西西比被杀害了
Andrew Goodman,
安德鲁·哥德曼[民权人士 遭三K党残忍♥杀害]
he was from here.
他来自这里
A girlfriend of mine knew him from summer camp.
我一个女友和他一起参加过夏令营
Is that what it takes to change things?
要变革现实就得付出这样的代价吗
What do you do?
你是做什么工作的
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
But right now I'm a super in the opera.
但现在我在歌♥剧院做临时演员
And what is that? A supernumerary.
那是做什么的 一个小配角
We're the actors that fill the stage.
我们是那种舞台上充数的演员
Like the chorus?
就像合唱团
Mmm, no singing.
嗯 只是不用张嘴唱歌♥罢了
I do a lot of mock drinking.
我在戏中经常需要饮酒
I'm a wench. I'm a...
我演一个妓♥女♥ 我是一个
courtesan.
高等妓♥女♥
Part of a harem. It depends on the opera.
男主角妻妾之一 这得看歌♥剧的剧情了
That is truly fascinating.
这可真让人着迷
I love the music.
我很喜欢那里面的音乐
And I love backstage.
我喜欢幕后
Our costumes are as good as the singers.
我们的服装和歌♥唱家一样棒
And I love the stories.
我喜欢这些故事
They're very romantic.
非常浪漫
Have you been?
你去过吗
I have.
我去过
But only for business
但都是为了工作
so I've never enjoyed it.
我从来没去享受过
Well, then you must come as my guest.
那我随时恭候你的大驾
They give the supers tickets instead of paying a decent wage.
对临时演员 他们不发工资 只给演出票
Madam? Oh, I don't even need to look.
女士 噢 我不需要看菜单了
Chicken Kiev.
俄式炸鸭
They make you wear a bib.
吃这个得戴上围裙了
Come on, let's have some fun.
别扫兴 我们大快朵颐吧
Two chicken Kievs.
那就两份俄式炸鸭吧
The barbizon.
巴比松剧院
I bet that would make a great opera.
我想在这里表演歌♥剧一定会锦上添花
It would.
的确如此
Well, I guess this is good night.
我想 该就此告别了
Okay.
好吧
Good night.
那么晚安
So am I going to see you at Roger and Jane's for Thanksgiving?
感恩节的时候 我可以在罗杰和简的家里见到你吗
It's tempting, but...
我很想去 但是...
I have plans.
我已经有安排了
Oh, I'm sure the holidays must be very complex.
我想也是 您的假期一定相当繁忙
It may have been awhile since you've had to pick up on messages,
想来再次受你邀约 怕是要待许多时日
But I want to see you again.
可我真的很想再见到你
How about right now?
何不就此演绎重逢呢
I stopped the meter. We can start it again.
我让计程车停下 我们重新来过
It'll be like I just picked you up.
如同我刚刚把你接上车
Will you please take a weak no?
请容许我谢绝您的好意
Let's see where we are new year's eve.
还是让我们寄愿于新年前夜吧
If it's meant to be, it'll keep. Let me walk you in.
那时若能重聚 我们再续此情 让我送你进去吧
No.
不必了
I know that trick.
我知道那把戏
Waverly and 6th Avenue.
韦弗利第六大街
I think you both really acquitted yourselves well.
我觉得你俩表现得都很不错
She doesn't know when to stop. You don't know when to stop.
她不知道什么时候该停下 你知道吗
My objective was to get the ham.
我的目标就是拿到火腿
No one told you to hit me.
没人让你打我
That wasn't part of it.
那完全不在计划之中
The important thing is that... oh, here's Mr. Campbell.
最重要的是...坎贝尔先生来了
I've been assured you ladies can look for your names
我相信两位女士会在周一的《每日新报》上
And perhaps your picture in Monday's "Daily news."
看到自己的名字 或许还有照片呢
What section? It's the "Daily news." It's one big section.
什么版块 《每日新报》 只有一个大版块
All in all, not a bad way to spend a Sunday.
不管怎么说 这样过周末还是挺值得的
Can you go back to the market and get me some aspirin?
你们能去市场帮我买♥♥点阿司匹林吗
We probably shouldn't have any more contact for the time being.
眼下我们或许不该再有过多的接触
shall we?
可以走了吗
We really appreciate your talent.
我们真的很欣赏你的演技
And of course, your discretion.
当然还有你的应变力
You hurt me. Ow ow ow!
你伤到我了 喔 噢 噢
Ladies, ladies, ladies!
女士们 住手
Daisy! Walk her to the train.
黛西 送她去车站
Are you okay, dear? Yeah.
你没事吧 还好
Let's get you in a cab.
让我送你去坐车吧
Good morning. Welcome back. How was Los Angeles?
早上好 欢迎归来 洛杉矶之行如何
Very hard to leave.
已然乐不思蜀了
I would love a vacation.
我一向喜爱假期
It wasn't a vacation.
根本算不上假期
I had a lot of tsuris with Lucy and Desi.
露西和德西没少给我添乱
Has someone been using my office?
有人用我的办公室吗
Mr. Sterling doesn't have a television.
斯特林先生在用 他那没有电视机
I'm calling a meeting for 11:00.
我要在十一点钟召开会议
No, make it 1:00. Do we have a table yet?
不 还是一点钟好了 我们还有桌子吗
1:30 and no.
一点半 没有了
Do you know where the Secor rough cut is? I got it!
你知道赛可广♥告♥的粗剪带子在哪吗 我找到了
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道为什么开会吗
I sold the jai alai TV special.
我卖♥♥掉了回力球比赛的电视特辑
Really?
真的吗
A.B.C. They're moving towards
卖♥♥给了A.B.C电视台
All these eccentric sporting events... go-karts.
他们对所有这些另类赛事有兴趣... 像卡丁车
Well, that's very exciting.
这消息真令人兴奋
Can you get someone to track down a cup of coffee for me?
你能找人帮我弄杯咖啡吗
And I'd love a grapefruit juice. And, Joan?
还有西柚汁 另外 琼 别告诉别人
That is my news.
一定要等我亲自宣布
I won't even tell people after it's aired.
就算电视上已经播出了 我也不会告诉别人的
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Don, can I speak with you for a minute?
唐 能和你聊两句吗
Morning.
早上好
Lane, would you excuse us for a minute? Of course.
莱恩 介意我们先聊两句吗 请便
Good morning, Don.
早上好 唐
You know,
知道吗
No one who's ever been associated with an actual event
很少有人能将报纸上的描述
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表