What's the most exciting thing about a suitcase?
看到手提箱 你能想到最开心的事是什么
Going somewhere.
去某个地方旅行
The acropolis.
雅典卫城就不错
I'd like to go to Greece.
我也想去希腊
I heard all the good cooks stayed there.
我听说那里有很多一流的厨师
I'd like to just go on a plane. I've never been.
我就想随便上一架飞机 去一个陌生的地方
Is that right? I've heard about it, obviously.
真的吗 我听说有人这样做
I've seen it in the movies.
电影里也有过
It's an incredible idea-- flying.
在天空飞翔 简直不可思议
I remember on the way to korea
我还记得我去韩国的时候
They told us how many thousand feet in the air we were.
他们告诉我们现在的高度
There was some other kid there--
我旁边有一个孩子
More of a yokel than me, even--
比我还土的乡巴佬
And he screamed, "Man wasn't meant to fly!"
他听完大喊 人怎么可以飞呢
Cooper has no testicles?
库珀没有睾丸吗
I don't want water.
我可不想喝水
My uncle Max said he had a suitcase
我叔叔马♥克♥思♥说他有个手提箱
That was always packed.
里面东西都打包整齐了
He said, "A man has to be ready to go at any moment."
他总是说 男人要做好随时出发的准备
Jesus. Maybe it's a metaphor.
没准儿他想隐喻什么
There's something to that idea.
这个想法上可以做点文章
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't tell the difference anymore
我现在分不出
Between something that's good and something that's awful.
创意的好与坏
Well, they're very close.
好与坏只有一线之隔
But the best idea always wins
但最终胜出的只会是好的创意
And you'll know it when you see it.
时机一到 便水到渠成了
Keep banging your head against the wall
好好开动你的脑筋
Then it happens.
就能想出好的点子
And then it's done.
然后就能做出好的广♥告♥
Yes, ma'am.
没错
Not like everything else in my life.
不像我生活当中的其他事情
I mean, I know what I'm supposed to want,
我知道我不应该奢求太多
But it just never feels right...
但我总觉得不对劲
Or as import as anything in that office.
常常怀疑自己在公♥司♥的存在价值
I didn't know you were in Korea. Very briefly.
我还不知道你去过朝鲜 我没呆多久
Did you shoot anybody?
你杀过人吗
Nope. I saw some people get killed.
没 我倒是看到过别人被杀
That's memorable.
真是难以忘怀的经历
My father died right in front of me--
我曾经亲眼见到过我父亲的死亡
Heart attack. I was 12.
死于心脏病 当时我才12岁
I'm sorry to hear that. It was pretty violent.
真不幸 真是太恐怖了
The TV was on.
他死的时候电视还开着
That's why I hate sports.
从那以后 我再也不看体育节目了
Nobody was around--
当时家里没人
Saturday afternoon. My mother was shopping.
那天是周六下午 我母亲去购物了
I saw my father die too.
我也亲眼看到我父亲死在我面前
He was kicked by a horse.
他是被马踢死的
You're kidding.
你在逗我
What about your mother? I never knew her.
你母亲呢 我不知道我母亲是谁
Why is there a dog in the Parthenon?
看这画像 帕台农神殿里怎么会有一只狗呢
That is a roach. Let's go someplace darker.
那是蟑螂趴在画上 我们去个低调点的地方
I hate dating. I'm terrible at it.
我不喜欢约会 我总是把约会给搞砸了
You'll find someone.
你会找到一个好男人的
You know you're cute as hell.
你要知道你多么可爱
Men don't exactly stop and stare in the streets.
可我在大街上 从来没有男人停下来对我注视
Do you want that?
你希望那样吗
That's not what you were supposed to say.
你可不该说这种话
What do you care what I think?
我怎么想关你什么事
Well, everybody thinks
大家都认为
I slept with you to get the job.
我是和你上♥床♥才得到这份工作的
They joke about it,
他们以此取笑我
Like it's so funny
似乎这可笑极了
Because the possibility was so remote.
因为你居然会看上我
It's not because you aren't attractive.
这并不是因为你没有魅力
I have to keep rules about work.
而是我在工作上要坚守自己的原则
I have to.
我必须这么做
You're an attractive girl, Peggy.
佩奇 你是个很有魅力的女人
Not as attractive as some of your other secretaries, i guess.
但还没有你其他那些秘书有魅力 对吧
You don't want to start giving me morality lessons, do you?
你不是要对我进行品行教育吧
People do things, right?
人非圣贤 孰能无过
My mother thinks you were responsible,
我母亲觉得 是你搞大了我的肚子
Because you were the only person who visited me in the hospital.
因为我住院期间 只有你去看了我
Jesus. Really?
天呐 真的吗
She hates you.
她很讨厌你
Do you know who it was?
那你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道了
Do you ever think about it?
那你有考虑过这件事情吗
I try not to...
我尝试着忘记它
But then it comes up out of nowhere.
但却总在我的脑海不经意地出现
Playgrounds.
挥之不去
Get up!
站起来
Get up!
站起来呀
Come on! Get up! Get up!
加油 站起来 站起来啊
Come on, get up! get up.
挺住啊 站起来 站起来
Come on. Come on, get up!
挺住 加油 站起来
Get up! Get up!
站起来 站起来啊
Come on, get up! Come on, get up!
给我挺住 站起来 加油 站起来啊
Get up! Get up, bum!
站起来 站起来 该死的
Come on. It's a fix.
得了吧 他们在打假拳
The fix is in. What happened?
这都是事先安排好的 怎么了
It's over. Already? Who won?
比赛结束了 这么快 谁赢了
Clay. Don't believe that for a second.
克莱 别相信这个结果
No one goes down like that.
怎么可能有人这么不经打
That's what the man just said.
刚才那个解说员也是这么说的
Some fight. I lost 100 bucks in two minutes.
这么烂的比赛 让我两分钟内就输了100块
Let's go back, pack up and go home.
我们回公♥司♥吧 整理一下准备回家了
That elevator's like a rocket.
电梯上升的感觉跟乘火箭一样
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我先去吐一下
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Do you want any water?
要不要我帮你拿点水
what?
什么
I have toothpaste and a toothbrush in my desk.
我桌上还有牙膏和牙刷
Peggy?
佩奇
Peggy. I'll be right back.
佩奇 我去去就来
Peggy?
佩奇
Duck?
达克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Leaving Draper a little present.
我要给德雷柏留个礼物
Don't! That's disgusting.
别这样 你真恶心
Would you let me concentrate?
我正在努力 别打扰我
This is Roger's office.
这是罗杰的办公室
Now come on. Pull up your pants.
快点 把你的裤子穿上
I'm not going anywhere without you.
要是你不跟我走的话 我就赖在这了
Baby. Baby, I need you so bad.
亲爱的 我真的非常非常需要你
You wouldn't answer your phone
你不接我的电♥话♥
And your roommate said you were still at work.
你的室友说你还在公♥司♥工作
Why didn't you answer the phone, peewee?
佩奇 你怎么就不肯接电♥话♥呢
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Just go lay down.
你快去躺一会儿吧
You don't belong in here.
你不该来这里的
So, Peggy, I see you're not alone.
哦 佩奇 原来你还有个伴儿啊
I guess when screwing me couldn't get you anything,
你和我上♥床♥没捞到什么好处
You had to go back to draper.
只好又重回德雷柏的怀抱了吧
Duck, let's go. No.
达克 我们走吧 不
That's right. We were in love.
没错 我们陷入爱河了
Turns out she's just another whore.
结果却发现 她不过也是一个臭婊♥子♥
Jesus! Would you stop?!
天呐 快住手
Stop it! You're both drunk!
住手 你们都喝多了
You know, I killed 17 men at Okinawa.
你要知道 我在冲绳杀过17个人
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表