Remind me... when did you stop taking the pills?
告诉我 你什么时候开始停药的
They ran out on the 2nd.
本月2号♥
I'd say I would expect
乐观点估计的话
to be fertile again at the end of the cycle,
你这次月经结束以后就恢复生育能力
Although from my experience it's more likely a month.
不过就我的从医经验来看 至少还需要一个月
All this time I've been afraid to skip one
这么长时间以来 我一直担心自己怀孕
But it could take a month?
居然还要过一个月?
Why don't you join him for basic training?
你为何不陪同他一起参加基本训练
It would boost the men's morale.
可以振奋男人的士气
From what I remember,
记忆中
San Antonio is lovely this time of year.
圣安东尼奥每年这个时节风光都相当迷人
We don't know when he's going.
我们还不知道他何时出发
You've been married two years, Joan?
你已经结婚两年了 是吧 琼
Most gals your age don't wait.
你这年纪的女人婚后大都立即生小孩的
We have a plan.
我们给人生做了规划
Jojo, I know it's none of my business,
小琼 我知道这与我无关
But I only went to Korea because they made me.
但我踏上朝鲜战场 纯粹是被逼无奈
I didn't have a choice or a wife.
当时我尚未婚娶 也别无选择
All I want to know is if my husband and I can start a family...
我只想知道 我们夫妻是否可以生养小孩
When my husband and I can start a family.
以及什么时候可以生养小孩
Go get 'em.
放心吧
Walter. Yes?
沃尔特 何事
I just want to make sure that...
我想确认一下
You know I've had a couple of procedures.
你知道我之前有过几次流产
I just want to make sure they don't affect anything.
我想确认一下 那是否会对现在的怀孕造成影响
A couple? I only remember one.
几次? 我只记得一次啊
There was one before that.
在那之前还有一次
Should I be worried?
我应该有所担心吗
Was the other performed by a physician?
那次手术是由医生做的吗
She said she was a midwife.
她说她是个产婆
Well, you got pregnant subsequently,
你后来又怀孕了一次
And I know everything went fine here
现在一切正常
And, physically, everything looks fine.
从你的身体状况看 没有任何问题
Like the song says, "Whatever will be will be."
正如歌♥里所唱的那样 顺其自然吧
Happy new year.
新年快乐
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Good morning, Allison.
早上好 艾莉森
Coffee? Yes please.
要咖啡吗 是的
Ah. I'm glad I caught you before you left.
真高兴在你走之前赶上见到你
The flight's not until 12:30.
飞机12:30才起飞呢
Well, still you've got to fight the tourists for a taxi,
城里涌入大批游客 想拦辆出租车都很困难
Then if you hit traffic... Triborough bridge,
如果再赶上交通阻塞的话 搁浅在三区大桥上
Somebody's always running out of gas
某人总是车开到半路没油了
and I think you know who.
不用说你也知道是谁
So I saw on your way to Acapulco
您这次远赴阿卡普尔科[墨西哥城市]
you have 24 hours in Los Angeles.
要在洛杉矶停留24小时吧
What do you want? The Brown Derby,
你想说什么 布朗德比餐厅
Bill Asher... he'll probably try to cast you.
比尔·艾舍尔 他可能会找你试镜呢
Morning, Don, Harry. Hello.
早啊 唐 哈里 你好
Am I interrupting? No.
我打扰到你们了吗 没有
I'll see you at the traffic meeting this afternoon.
下午流程会议上再见了
We're still doing that? Why?
那个会还要开吗 为什么
Just go to England already. Stop feeling guilty.
就直接去伦敦吧 别再有什么愧疚感了
Take two weeks... you'll be twice as happy.
请两周假吧 你会更快乐的
I'm happy when I'm working.
只有在工作中我才能感受到快乐
I'm sure another day and a half of work will not come close to
我相信就算是再工作一天半
the amount of fiddling about you did in Los Angeles this year.
也比不上你今年在洛杉矶的逍遥快活
Okay. Happy new year, Don.
好吧 新年快乐 唐
Oh, there you are. Please make sure he signs these.
噢 你来啦 让他签一下这个
If I don't see you, happy new year.
先预祝你新年快乐
Enjoy your family.
合家欢乐
Would you like to sign these now?
你想现在就签吗
Might as well.
可以
So what will you be doing?
你有何安排
Don't worry. I'll be here till the bitter end.
别替我♥操♥心 我会一直在这儿守候到底的
No, I mean for new year's.
不 我是说新年有何安排
I'm gonna go see my sister in Patterson over the weekend and...
我周末会去帕特森探望我姐姐
I don't know... probably Times Square.
没想好 可能会去时代广场转转
I always wondered who did that.
居然会有人去那儿晃悠
It was a little scary last year,
去年有点恐怖
But I think we'll have a whole bunch of girls this time.
不过这次会有很多女孩结伴而行
And sailors. I'm sure.
还有水手吧 那是当然
but for the rest of the week,
但是工作日的话
If you want me or someone else on your desk for West coast hours,
如果你需要这边有人按西海岸时间值班
I can arrange that. I'll be fine.
我也可以安排 没事
Well, I'll let you know when you should leave.
我会通知您何时出发去机场的
Thank you.
谢谢
Why is the door shut? I don't like pipe smoke.
为什么把门关着 我闻不惯烟味
He's very considerate. Could you tell him I'm here?
他非常体贴下属 请通知他我来了
What is this regarding?
有何贵干
Sorry to bother you, but since Roger's not here,
不好意思 打扰您了 罗杰不在公♥司♥
I am sending Caroline uptown to get me some fried chicken for lunch
我正要叫卡罗琳出去帮我买♥♥炸鸡做午餐
and I know you like it.
我知道你也喜欢
Interested? I am.
要替你带点儿吗 是的
Breast? Thigh? One of each.
鸡胸肉还是鸡腿肉 一样一份吧
Oh, I wanted to ask you...
对了 我还想问下你
I would like to put in a request now
我想现在就提出申请
For a few days off the second week of January.
希望一月的第二周可以休几天假
You have new year's off.
新年会放春假的啊
My husband's a doctor. His schedule's not flexible.
我丈夫是医生 他的休假时间与我不一致
Why don't you go home and ask him
不如你回家问问他
how he would feel about some nurse asking for a holiday
如果一个护士刚休完假 又申请要休假
immediately following a holiday?
他会作何感想
I would be happy with two days.
只要两天就足够了
Our financial planning and expense budgets for next year...
那时要做明年的财务规划和开支预算
I'll need you to assist me. We can do it now.
我需要你的帮助 现在就可以做
No one knows why we're here anyway.
大家都不知道现在还留在公♥司♥干嘛
Because there's work to do.
因为有工作要做
And I understand that all men are dizzy and powerless to refuse you,
我知道是个男人都不会忍♥心拒绝你的要求
But consider me the incorruptible exception.
你就当我是个例外吧
Fried chicken indeed.
快去叫炸鸡♥吧♥
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked.
抱歉 我不该问的
Don't go and cry about it.
出去的时候别委屈掉泪啊
Excuse me?
什么
I said don't go and cry about it.
我说你别委屈得掉眼泪
Get off my porch. You actually came.
别站在我的走廊上 你居然真来了
What the hell happened to your leg? It's broken.
你的腿这是怎么了 骨折
It didn't work that well to begin with.
以前就不怎么利索
How are you?
你怎么样
Aw. You just need a little R&R.
你就是需要一些休息调整
What happened? Here's the lesson:
发生什么事了 我得到的教训就是
Don't fry eggs in bare feet.
别光着脚煎鸡蛋
Sit down.
快坐下吧
What do you want? Half of what you have.
你想喝什么 跟你喝一样的 半杯就行
You've got a leak. I fixed the roof.
你房♥顶漏过水啊 我已经把屋顶修好了
It just needs a little makeup.
只需要重新粉刷一下
Call a painter. I don't know.
找个漆工吧 还没决定
Once it stopped smelling, I kind of forgot about it.
怪味一旦散去 说不定我就把这事儿给忘了
I wondered whose car that was.
我刚还在想门外停的是谁的车呢
Hello, Dick. Hello, Patty.
你好 迪克 你好 帕蒂
It's been too long. Stephanie.
好久不见 我是斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮
Last time I saw you, you didn't have front teeth.
我上次见你的时候你还没长门牙
They're helping me while I'm in my fragile state,
我受伤的时候有她们帮我
Although no one asked them too.
尽管没人让她们这么做
Can I get you something? No, we live in South Pasadena.
想喝点什么 不了 我们住在南帕萨迪纳
It's a long drive. Are you staying?
要赶紧走了 你今晚住在这吗
Just for the night. Here?
就住一晚 住这吗
Patty, remember you told me to tell you if you were intruding?
帕蒂 你让我提醒你别口无遮拦的
Try to keep her off her feet.
尽量别让她站立着
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表