You don't do them in private
私下里不许做
and you especially don't do them in public.
当众更不许做
You have nothing to say? I didn't do anything.
你没话说吗 我什么都没做
Don't you dare lie to me. I'll cut your fingers off.
你再敢撒谎 我把你手指砍了
Go to bed. We'll deal with this in the morning.
睡觉 明早我再治你
What happened?
怎么了
I'm mortified.
太丢脸了
I'm so embarrassed.
简直无地自容
What happened?
发生了什么事
She caught Sally...
她发现萨丽...
playing with herself.
在自♥慰♥
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
That woman will tell everybody.
那个女人会传的人尽皆知
Why is she doing this?
她为什么这么做
I told you if it got serious,
我告诉过你 如果问题很严重
There is a solution.
还有最后一个办法
I don't want to do that, Henry.
我不想那样做 亨利
It's one thing after another.
她的举动一次比一次出格
What's wrong with her?
她到底是怎么了
Maybe it's time we let a professional answer that question.
也许是时候找专业人士解答这个问题了
Henry...
亨利
I went to a psychiatrist once.
我曾经去看过心理医生
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because I was unhappy.
因为我曾经很抑郁
And I don't think it helps anything.
我觉得心理治疗根本没什么用
I hate to think how much worse
我实在不敢想象
it would have been for Eleanor without one.
如果埃莉诺没去看心理医生会是什么样
They train them just for kids.
他们是专门为孩子服务的
We got ours from the school.
我们上学的时候也有
I'm saying this not because I'm so sure
我这么说并不是因为我认为
there's something wrong with her,
她一定有问题
but I think this is very hard on you two.
我只是觉得你们母女二人恐怕难以承受
When did you go? Years ago.
你什么时候去的 几年前
I was bored.
我当时烦恼之至
Can we leave it at that? Of course.
我们可以不提这个吗 当然
Miss Blankenship, any luck on that call to California?
布兰肯希普小姐 打给加州的电♥话♥有回讯吗
I'm sorry. No answer.
抱歉 没有
Misters Peters and Pryce to see you.
皮特和普莱斯先生想见您
Send them in.
请他们进来
I think we're okay, but everything they do is inside out.
我觉得我们还可以 但他们做事讲求干净利落
I got a call this morning from my contact Masao
今早我接到联♥系♥人政尾先生的电♥话♥
telling me that the meeting was a Margaret Dumont-sized disaster,
他告诉我说上次的会议简直是个巨大的灾难
but then... Lane?
然后 莱恩 你来说
Then nearly 20 minutes later Masao called me
20分钟后政尾先生给我打电♥话♥
and set a time for our presentation.
为我们的创意展示定了时间
Look, there's probably a guy like Roger at every firm.
可能每个公♥司♥都有一个像罗杰那样仇日的人
They've outgrown it and we haven't.
他们早已习惯 只有我们还耿耿于怀
Roger has something to say.
罗杰有话要说
Mr. Cooper and Mr. Sterling.
库珀先生 斯特林先生
I realize that I should not at this point
我意识到 在公♥司♥当前的困难时期
limit our potential clients in any way.
我不应该拒绝任何一个潜在客户
Next account, no matter what it is, you'll have my full support.
下一单 无论是谁 我都会全力支持
And?
还有呢
Look, I know it's an old one
听着 我知道战争已经过去很久了
and I have to let it go just for my health alone,
就算是为了我的健康考虑 我也必须释怀
and, uh... well, hell, it's over.
还有... 见鬼 没有了
Your contrition wouldn't have gotten you out of this,
你无论如何忏悔都无法挽回之前的过错
but you're lucky.
但你很幸运
They called and gave us an appointment anyway.
他们打电♥话♥来预约了展示时间
That means nothing. It's over.
那没有任何意义 已经结束了
No, Bert, I said we have a meeting.
不 伯特 我刚说了 我们还有展示的机会
It's most likely that they are expecting us to come in and resign.
他们可能是希望我们当场主动退出竞争
How do you get there from here?
你是如何得出这一结论的
Have we received a gift?
我们收到过礼物吗
We should have gotten one yesterday.
我们应当昨天就收到一份礼物
I haven't.
我没有
Miss Blankenship, have I received any packages today?
布兰肯希普小姐 今天有我的包裹吗
Yes.
有
Could you bring it in, please?
请你拿进来 好吗
It says "Don" On it.
是唐的包裹 你不可以动
Give it to him.
给他
"Help me, Honda, help help me, Honda. Love, Teddy Chaouh."
帮帮我 本♥田♥ 帮帮我 本♥田♥ 赵 敬上
So there is no gift. That's how they work.
也就是说确实没有礼物 这就是他们的工作方式
They want us to go in there,
他们希望我们进去
bow down and beg them to chop our heads off
然后低声下去地退出
because we disgraced ourselves.
因为我们自取其辱
How could you admire these animals?
你怎么能对这些禽兽赞许有佳
Would you shut up? They're businessmen
你能闭嘴吗 他们是商人
and you insulted them to their face.
而且你当面侮辱了他们
I'm expecting a child.
孩子都比你懂事
Jai alai, Clearasil, now Honda.
回力球 克利拉思 现在是本♥田♥
Chaough wins another one by default.
如果我们不出席 赵又会轻松赢一局
He's not going to win. I'm not wasting that appointment.
他们不会赢的 我不会浪费那次见面
We need to do something that will make them notice us...
我们需要做些什么 让他们注意到我们
fireworks.
要高调
Do you have a campaign? No.
你有创意了吗 还没
But I will and we're gonna shoot a whole commercial for it...
但是我会想出一个 然后拍一则广♥告♥
Something outrageous, something graphic.
要大胆前卫 画面感强
The rules limit us to boards and copy.
规则要求我们只提供展示板和文案
It specifically says no finished work.
特别声明不要成品
Because no one's ever won an account by breaking the rules?
难道打破规矩就争取不到客户了吗
Not with the Japanese. You're trying to tell me that
至少没争取过日本客户 你是想告诉我
if we put our backs into this, we couldn't turn their heads?
就算我们全力以赴 也无法改变他们的想法吗
$3,000 is all we have.
我们只有三千美元的预算
That should buy about four seconds of your commercial.
最多只能拍个4秒钟的广♥告♥
You don't think it's worth going out of pocket?
你觉得为这个广♥告♥掏腰包不值得吗
What pocket?
什么腰包
A spec commercial will eat up our ability
拍一个广♥告♥样品代价高昂
to pitch anymore new business this year.
支付完这笔费用 我们今年再也别想做其他广♥告♥了
It's only March.
而且现在才五月
I would be willing to risk bankrupting this place
如果不到山穷水尽的地步
if I didn't think we were already dead in the water...
我也不会冒破产的风险去拍这则广♥告♥
But we are.
但我们确实已经弹尽粮绝了
Come on, Bert.
走吧 伯特
Hello? Am I catching you alone?
喂 你现在身边没有人吧
What do you want?
你想干什么
I prefer not to talk about this on the phone,
我本不想在电♥话♥里和你说
but it's our feeling that Sally needs to see a psychiatrist.
但我们觉得萨丽应该去看心理医生
Our feeling.
"我们觉得"
Why, because she cut her hair?
为什么 就因为她剪头发的事吗
No, it's more serious this time.
不 这次更出格
I'm telling you because I found someone through the school...
我现在告诉你是因为我已经通过学校找到了一个专家
A children specialist.
儿童问题专家
What exactly did she do? She set the house on fire?
她到底干什么了 杀人放火吗
She was masturbating, Don, in front of a friend.
唐 她在朋友面前手♥淫♥
Does that seem normal to you?
你觉得正常吗
Really?
真的
Boy or girl?
男孩面前还是女孩面前
Jesus. What's the difference?
天呐 这有什么区别
The doctor needs to speak with us,
医生要和我们谈谈
Individually of course.
当然了 是单独谈
So you've made up your mind. Why are you even calling me?
既然你已经做了决定 为什么还要打给我
She's out of control. I thought you'd be concerned.
她已经失控了 我认为你应当引起注意
I am. I just don't know that she needs a doctor.
当然 我只是不知道她已经需要医生了
Can't you talk to her?
你就不能和她谈谈吗
You think I want this? I don't know what else to do.
你以为我想这样吗 我不知道还能做什么
You know what kind of little girls do that? Fast ones.
你知道什么样的女孩才这样做吗 妓♥女♥
She's 10 years old.
她才十岁呢
Well, don't think she doesn't understand.
别认为她什么都不懂
She understands a lot of things thanks to you.
拜你所赐 她知道的东西可不少
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表