None of my business I suppose.
我想这不关我的事
I really think this vending machine is a troublemaker.
我真觉得那个自动售货机是个大♥麻♥烦
I think it's been a great success.
我认为它是个巨大的成功
Revenue is climbing.
收益一直在攀升
I was gonna suggest we get a sandwich machine.
我准备提议再弄一个三明治自动售货机
We'd probably get 40% of the work force
我们或许能使40%的员工
keeping busy through lunch.
在午餐时间继续工作
Or we'd end up with a bunch of fat secretaries
或许恰好相反 一群肥胖的女秘书
who think the whole afternoon is lunchtime,
把整个下午都当做进餐时间
because there's always another sandwich around the corner.
因为总是有吃不完的三明治
There have been a lot of complaints.
已经有很多人表达不满了
Did you tell them to call the number?
你没让他们打投诉电♥话♥吗
What do you think they're doing in there-- Lane and Joan?
你们觉得莱恩和琼在办公室里干什么
It's an unholy alliance.
他们俩是罪恶同盟
I know exactly what they're doing in there.
我知道他们在里面干嘛
Joan's on the desk, boobs on the blotter.
琼趴在桌子上 胸部压在文件上
Lane's behind her, probably has a bowler hat. Am I wrong?
莱恩在后面 可能还戴着小套套 对吧
Hey, don't do that.
够了 别这么做
I'm not doing anything. Joan's doing it.
我什么也没做 是琼在"做"
Mountain Dew-dah.
别忘了激浪广♥告♥的事
Give me three cocktails with at least three ingredients each.
给我三种鸡尾酒 每种至少要包含三种调料
Peggy Olson,
佩奇·奥尔森
pioneering the science of wet blanketry.
全世界最会扫兴的女人
You love her.
你对她真是厚爱有加
Henry Francis calling.
亨利·弗朗西斯电♥话♥找您
This is Don. Hello, Don. Henry Francis.
我是唐 你好 唐 我是亨利·弗朗西斯
Sorry to bother you at work.
在工作时间打扰你 真是不好意思
I assume it's important.
我想你应该有要紧的事情吧
It is but not dire.
是挺重要 不过不急
OK
好吧
What can I do for you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
I bought a boat and I--
我买♥♥了一艘船 然后我想
Well, I'd like to put it in the garage
我想把它放到车♥库♥里
and I don't have the clearance with your things there.
但是你的东西堆在那 我没位置放
No, of course.
的确是没位置了
I can probably have some movers take them,
我可以帮你叫些搬运工
put them in storage somewhere.
移到别的地方存放
I can take it off the rent.
租金由我来付
No. No, that's okay.
不 不必了 不用麻烦
I should probably come and get them myself.
或许我该亲自过去将它们取走
Gene's birthday party's on sunday...
吉恩的生日派对定在这周日
I know.
我知道
...so I think saturday would be best, don't you?
我想你周六来拿应该再合适不过了 你说呢
I see.
我明白了
The boat's coming next week so--
船下周就会送到 所以
Fine.
好的
I'll come at noon.
我大概中午到
Miss Blankenship, can I get some coffee?
布兰肯希普小姐 给我倒杯咖啡
I just lost 30 cents in the machine.
那机器吞了我30美分
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Well, I wanted a pack of Life Savers,
我刚刚想买♥♥一包来福糖
so I put in a nickel and it didn't work.
我投了5美分的硬币进去 结果被吞掉了
So I looked in my purse and all I had was a quarter,
我又翻了一下钱包 就剩个25美分的硬币了
so then I lost a quarter too.
结果连那25美分也被吞了
Was the exact-change light on?
你没看到"恕不找零"的提示灯吗
I started with the exact change.
我第一次投的钱正好啊
Oh, Peggy, it's a nickel.
算了吧 佩奇 只不过是5分钱而已
I'm not calling that number.
我不想再打那个投诉电♥话♥了
No one ever answers.
根本没人接
I can't believe you.
真受不了你
Fine, then give me some Life Savers.
那你给我些来福糖啊
Who did that? Did what?
谁干的好事 什么好事
That pornographic drawing.
那个色情涂鸦
It's a very brave person that does something anonymously.
敢做不敢当 算什么英雄好汉
It's a very brave person who does that.
作者还真是个英雄好汉啊
It's still illegal in many states you know.
那种图片在很多州都是违法的
I can't wait until next year
我迫不及待地想看到
when all of you are in Vietnam.
明年你们都被送上越南战场
You will be pining for the day
到时候你们会眼巴巴地指望着
when someone was trying to make your life easier.
有人来救你们脱离苦海
And when you're over there,
当你们踏上越南战场
You're in the jungle and they're shooting at you,
穿梭在密林当中 被越南人当靶子射
Remember you're not dying for me,
请记住你们不是在为我的幸福生活而战斗
because I never liked you.
因为我很讨厌你们
Joan. Don't worry. I'm not going home.
琼 别紧张 我不会就这么回家
Jesus. Scorched earth.
老天啊 怒火燎原啊
What's wrong with her? I told you not to do that.
她怎么回事 我警告过你不要胡闹
Come on, Peggy. It's a joke.
拜托 佩奇 那只是个玩笑
She's still patting around for the buzzer. I'm sorry.
她半天都找不到通报器 我等不及直接进来了 抱歉
What do you want?
有什么事吗
Joey taped it to Joan's window.
乔伊把这个贴在了琼的窗子上
Really? Yes, and it's disrespectful to Joan
真的吗 是的 这是对琼的侮辱
And it's disrespectful to me.
也是对我的侮辱
Narrative, forced perspective, are you sure Joey did this?
叙事生动 强行透视画法 你确定是乔伊画的吗
Yes, I told him not to.
是的 我之前已经警告过他了
Well, I wouldn't tolerate that if I were you.
如果我是你 可无法容忍♥他将我的话当耳边风
But you have no problem with it?
你觉得这没什么吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Look, Peggy, just go fire him.
佩奇 直接去炒了他吧
Me?
我去吗
I thought you would go out there and yell at him.
我还以为你会出去骂骂他
Yell at him, fire him. Look, believe me--
不管是骂他或是炒了他 相信我
you do not want me involved in this.
你不会想要我介入这事情的
People will think you're a tattletale.
别人会觉得是你在我面前搬弄是非
Dr. Miller has arrived.
米勒博士到了
Send her in.
请她进来
You want some respect?
你想要得到尊重吗
Go out there and get it for yourself.
那要靠你自己出去争取
Oh, I'm sorry. Have a seat.
不好意思 打扰了 请坐吧
Is everything all right?
没什么事吧
Yes
是的
Joey, can I speak to you for a minute?
乔伊 我有事想跟你谈谈
You want one? No.
你也想要一杯吗 不必
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 可以了吧
Good. Now go apologize.
很好 现在去道歉吧
What? Then she'll know I did it.
什么 这样她就知道是我做的了
You did do it. I told you not to.
确实是你做的 我也劝过你别做
Come on. It's funny.
只是搞笑一下嘛
Really? Would you show it to Lane?
是吗 那你敢让莱恩看吗
He would think it's funny.
他肯定会觉得很好笑
What if it were Don on his knees?
如果跪着的那人是唐呢
See, this is why I don't like working with women.
这就是为什么我不喜欢跟女人一起做事
You have no sense of humor.
你们一点幽默感都没有
You're fired.
你被炒了
Alright, alright. I see the nostrils are flared.
好吧好吧 都怒发冲冠了
I'll go apologize. No, get your things.
我去道歉吧 不用 你去收拾一下吧
Are you serious? I am.
你是认真的吗 是的
We'll see what Don has to say about that.
我们去看唐有什么意见
Don doesn't even know who you are.
唐怎么会认识你这种小角色
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
我很抱歉你不能继续留下来
Hang on. Come on. This is crazy.
等等 这太疯狂了
It's just a job, Joey. You'll get another one.
乔伊 这只是一份工作 你可以再找份新的
Well, I was wrong about you.
我真是看错你了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Watch out, fellas. The fun's over.
大伙保重 娱乐时间结束了
What? That's all, folks.
什么 就这样了 大家
Are you serious? A little bug bit me.
你是认真的吗 被小人暗算了
Well, I'll give you a call. We'll have a drink.
我再打给你吧 到时候一起出去喝酒
Stan, throw Vick Chemical on the back burner.
斯坦 先把维克的广♥告♥案放一放
You're on Mountain Dew.
现在由你接手激浪的广♥告♥案
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表