剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies...
前情提要
You know, I opened this school to protect these kids.
要知道 我开设这所学校是为了保护这些孩子
How am I supposed to protect them
我该如何保护这些孩子不受
from stuff that's not supposed to exist?
本不该存在的东西的伤害啊
Hell, they even make rules about how we're supposed to eat
他们甚至对于我们怎么吃东西还订有规矩
but they don't tell us what they're actually feeding us.
但是他们不告诉我们他们在给我们吃什么
There's blood bags in that refrigerator right there.
冰箱那里就有血包
But not human blood!
不是人血
I killed my girlfriend.
我杀了我的女朋友
I was behind the wheel and I lost control.
我在开车然后失控了
When I woke up, I was in the hospital,
我醒的时候就在医院了
and I don't know anything else.
别的都记不得了
Are you happy?
你开心吗
I am happy right now.
我现在很开心
In the arms of my demon-possessed baby mama.
抱着被恶魔上身的老婆
DORIAN The monsters come one at a time.
怪兽一次来一个
I found myself not far from here
我离这里不远
with an urge to possess that knife.
特比想有那把刀
And who told you to do this?
谁告诉你的
The Necromancer.
亡灵巫师
If you're the one responsible
如果今天出的事
for what went down today,
是因为你
you're gonna wish you were someone else.
你最好希望你不是你自己
HOPE: I'm no stranger to death,
我很熟悉死亡
but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it.
但是那不意味着我想说起死亡
"Dear Grandma,
亲爱的祖母
I've been thinking of you, wishing you were here."
我想你了 希望你能来
HOPE: Once a year for Remembrance Day,
一年一度的纪念日
we're asked to write letters to our lost loved ones.
我们被要求写信给已逝的爱人们
RAFAEL: Dear Cassie, I miss you every day.
亲爱的凯茜 我很想你
HOPE: We sign our names, fold them up,
我们签上名字 折叠好
and scatter them throughout the cemetery.
然后在墓地到处撒
* Someday I'll make it out of here... *
、I usually don't see the point in it.
我一般来说觉得没用
Why write to the dead?
为什么写给死人啊
* All night *
* Or a hundred years *
HOPE: I'd rather not think about it at all.
我都一点不愿意想起
Except lately...
不过最近
Death keeps knocking on my door.
死神总是来敲我门
* Oh, oh *
* Yeah, yeah *
Cassie?
凯茜
Raf.
拉斐
Cassie? Isn't that your...?
凯茜 那不是你的
My girlfriend.
我女朋友
* Hello *
* Welcome home. *
Was that really necessary?
那真的有必要吗
I told you I need answers.
我告诉你我需要答案
Why would I help you? You have me in chains.
我为什么要帮你 你绑了我
This indignity will not go unpunished.
你对我的侮辱我会奉还的
We have been at this for days.
我们墨迹几天了
Answer my questions, or I'm gonna peel your skin off
回答我的问题 要不就把你皮扒了
like a grape and shower you with battery acid.
像剥葡萄一样 然后把你泡进电池酸
A rather grotesque effort,
一个荒诞不经的方法
considering it will feel like
因为那样的话
the delicate tickle of a feather.
我毫无感觉
All right.
好吧
Let's see how this feels.
尝尝这个
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
Oh, there you are, lovely girl.
你在这儿啊 小可爱
I was wondering if you'd come visit me again.
我还好奇你什么时候能来看我
How's your friend,
你朋友怎么样了
the one I saw you with earlier,
我早些时候见到的那个
trying to steal an illicit peek at me?
想要偷♥窥♥我啊
As we speak, he's having an emotional reunion
现在他正在跟他已死的女朋友
with his dead girlfriend.
情感重聚呢
I assume we have you to thank?
那是不是你干的啊
Poor dear.
小可怜
Her spirit was clinging to him like a vine in winter.
她的灵魂像冬天的藤蔓一样紧紧地依附着他
It took barely any effort.
根本就是小菜一碟
Just a little wrinkle of the nose, and poof.
轻轻松松
Young love reborn.
年轻人的爱情重生了
You're lucky that's all I did.
我就干了这件事你应该感到幸运
The way you've treated a man of my stature,
你对付我这种人的方式
you should be ashamed.
应该让你感到羞耻
Literally nobody knows who you are.
没人知道你是谁
That's impossible.
不可能
I'll check on Raf.
我去找拉斐
I-If you want an end to this misery,
你要是想解决这一切
simply bring me the knife
把到给我
and I'll be
我就
on my way... ALARIC: Hope!
上路了 霍普
I take it things aren't going well?
进展的不顺利啊
He's a diva. So what's the plan?
他就是个傲娇 计划是什么
I know you don't want to give over the knife,
我知道你不想交出刀
but we can't have him raising the lost loved ones
但是我们不能让他复活这所学校里所有
of every person in this school.
死去的爱人
I will handle it. I have questions that need answers.
我来解决 我需要问一些问题
Okay, well, I'm not sure your methods are the most effective.
好的 我不确定你的方法是最有效的
Hope. I said I will handle it.
霍普 我说我能行
Now, just stay away from him.
离他远点
Cassie,
凯茜
is it?
对吧
Cassie, I'm Dr. Saltzman.
凯茜 我是萨尔茨曼
I am here to help you.
我来帮你
I... I don't understand what's happening.
我不知道发生了什么
Why am I here?
我为什么在这儿
I didn't know what to tell her.
我不知道改怎么跟她说
Um, well, do you mind telling me
你能告诉我你记得的
the last few things that you remember?
上几件事情是什么吗
Raf and I were driving home from a track meet.
拉斐和我从田径运动会上开车回家
The roads were bad, it was wet, and then dark,
路很不好走 路很湿天很黑
and I heard this voice telling me to open up my eyes,
我听到了一个声音告诉我睁开眼睛
and then I was here.
然后我就到这儿了
Okay. Well, listen, this is gonna be really hard
听着 你可能
for you to understand,
很难理解
but...
但是
those memories you have,
你的那些记忆
those are from two months ago.
是两个月之前的了
You were in a car accident.
你出车祸了
You didn't survive.
你死了
And tonight, you were
今晚你被
resurrected
复活了
from the dead.
死而复生
Find anything yet?
有什么发现吗
Necromancy is everywhere in occult literature.
亡灵巫师在超自然学里到处都是
It's a form of sorcery that dates back to ancient Greece.
是一种可以追溯到古希腊的魔法形式
It involves the ability to communicate with
其中包含跟死人交流
and raise the dead.
并且复活
But there's nothing about a specific necromancer,
但是没有像这个家伙的
so whoever this dude is,
亡灵巫师
he's been erased from history like every other monster
他就像所有想找这把刀的人
that comes looking for the knife.
都被从历史抹除了
Is there any way to stop him from bringing back dead people?
有没有办法阻止他复活人呢
Because if this week is any indication,
因为要是说从这周学会了什么
it's kind of becoming a thing.
那就是复活到处都是
I'll look into it, but tomorrow's my day off,
我去查查 但是明天我休息
so it might take a minute.
所以可能会花上一段时间
Evil never takes a holiday, Dorian.
恶魔从不休息多里安
Well, every year on Remembrance Day, I do.
每年的纪念日我休息
I write my letters, pack my lunch and I head to the cemetery
我写了信带上午餐去墓地
and ring that bell in honor of my dead family.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表