剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
到底在哪呢
I'm sorry. I panicked.
抱歉 我慌了
What the hell, Lan?
兰 你搞毛啊
Hope, the doors.
霍普 那门
Got it. Adiuuatur.
明白
Okay, it's a quick fix. It won't last long.
好吧 这只是暂时修补了一下 撑不了太久
All right, great, I need a cell phone.
很好 我需要部手♥机♥
Take your pick.
随你挑
What is all this?
这都是个啥
It's from the people on the bus.
是公交车上的人的
I didn't bring it here. I...
我没把这些拿过来的
If he says "I swear" one more time,
要是他再说一次他发誓
I'm gonna melt him.
我就把他给点了
Set!
进攻队形
Hut!
传球
Blitz.
快
It's green, it's green.
可以接球 可以接
Your sister sucks at football.
你姐姐的球技真烂
You should've absorbed her in the womb.
你应该在子♥宫♥里就把她给消灭了
You know what?
知道吗
We've been playing this game for years,
我们一起玩橄榄球很多年了
and for years you have been digging at me.
这么多年来你一直在挖苦我
Is it because I'm prettier than you?
是因为我比你长得更好看吗
Honestly, I just get a thrill from tormenting all the crazies.
说实话 我只会对折磨那些疯子而兴奋
Speaking of, it's been a while
说起来 你已经很久
since you paid a visit to my mom's pharmacy.
没有去我妈妈的药店了
Maybe you're feeling a little delusional
也许你是因为停药之后
because you're off your meds.
脑子有点不正常了
New plan. The gloves are off.
新战术 认真起来
Let's burn these bitches to the ground.
咱们把这些婊♥子♥烧成灰吧
Lizzie, no.
丽兹 不
We're gonna give these townies a taste
我们要让这伙乡巴佬
of what we're really made of.
尝尝我们的厉害
You can count on my steel.
你可以依靠我的钢铁之躯
Ew. Gross.
好恶心
Hey, I'm with you. All the way.
我会一直和大家一起战斗的
Come on, Jo. You're ruining an epic moment here.
拜托 乔 你太毁这大好气氛了
No, no, this isn't what we talked about.
不 我们之前不是这么说好的
Well, I'm calling an audible, and I need you to get on board.
我想扭转战局 我需要你的加入
** Here we go *
*出发吧
** We're fighting just to see another day... *
*我们战斗 只是为了能活到明天
Break!
加油
Hey, buckle up, son. You about to be tripping.
系好安全带 孩子 你要绊倒了
For real, though. Trip.
不过是真的 绊倒
Set, hut!
进攻队形 传球
** We're fighting just see another day... *
*我们战斗 只是为了能活到明天
** That we gonna bring the trophy home to stay *
*我们要把奖杯带回家
** Here we go, oh, here we go, oh *
*出发吧 出发吧
** Here we go... *
*出发吧
Stillabuntay.
僵住
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Go!
加油
** Oh, here we go *
*出发吧
** To behold, oh here we go, oh *
*为了亲眼看看 出发吧
** Here we go *
*出发吧
** Here we go... *
*出发吧
Please tell me you have something.
拜托告诉我你们有法子了
Connection sucks. W-Where are you?
信♥号♥♥太差了 你在哪
Root cellar full of contraband that our pickpocket
这个地窖里装满了我们的扒手
Landon Kirby claims he didn't steal.
兰登·柯比声称他没有偷的东西
There's a fire-breather outside.
外面有个会喷火的女巫
Can you prioritize your rage?
你能先讲重要的事吗
Dragon.
龙
What?
啥
Dragon.
是龙
She steals treasure,
会偷宝物
breathes fire, hides the loot in her lair.
会喷火 把战利品藏在巢穴里
She's-she's not a pyromancer, she's a...
她不是火法师 她是
Dragons don't exist, or look like normal people.
这世上并没有龙 也不会长得像正常人一样
There was a time we would have said that about vampires.
曾经我们也以为吸血鬼不存在
Okay, fine.
好吧好吧
She's a, a human dragon.
她是个人形龙
Now what? In anything I've ever read...
那怎样 在我读过的所有
In fiction.
魔幻小说中
...the way to take down a dragon,
收服一条龙的方法
you need a buttload of courage and a sword.
你需要极大的勇气和一柄剑
How about a knife?
一柄刀怎么样
** I've made mistakes... *
*我犯了错误
** Caught in a landslide... *
*陷入山崩
Didn't anyone ever tell you smoking's bad for you?
没人告诉过你吸烟有害健康吗
** Lost underground *
*迷失在地下
I know. Quitting's hard.
我知道 烟太难戒了
Scutum.
盾牌
** And then my eyes got used to the darkness *
*我的眼睛习惯了黑暗
** And everyone that I knew *
*我认识的每个人
** Was lost and so long forgotten after you *
*都迷失了 在你身后被遗忘了这么久
** Now would you break before you twist the knife? *
*现在你能在扭曲这一刀之前打破这局面吗
Took you long enough.
怎么这么久
Sorry, I couldn't find a rock.
抱歉 找石头找太久了
There's literally a lair full of heavy objects.
她的巢穴里到处都是大物件
Hope, alley-oop.
霍普 咱俩联手吧
** And now there's no one else left to love *
*现在没有人可以爱了
** I'm used to the darkness, I'm used to the darkness *
*我习惯了黑暗 习惯了黑暗
** I'm used to the darkness, I'm used to the darkness *
*习惯了黑暗 习惯了黑暗
** I'm used to the darkness... *
*我习惯了黑暗
Let's go! All day, baby.
加油 咱能打一天的比赛
And there's more where that came from.
咱们可是有秘密武器呢
Not if she's got anything to say about it.
如果她对此有话要说 那就不可能了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm calling an audible of my own.
我要改变计划
Seriously? I'm dead serious.
真心的吗 我说真的
And you should be, too.
你们也应该这样
Dad told us to lose today for a reason.
爸爸今天让我们输掉比赛是有原因的
Well, he ain't here. So screw that.
他又不在这 管他怎么说呢
Yeah, no one would be here if it weren't for him.
要不是他 咱们也不会在这
My dad built this school for supernaturals like us, so
我爸爸为像我们这样的非正常人建了这所学校
if we win by flaunting all the things that make us different,
如果我们通过炫耀所有我们的超能力而获胜
we're gonna lose a lot more than a stupid game.
我们要损失的就不只是一场愚蠢的比赛了
We'll lose everything.
我们会失去一切
You really want Dad to stop loving us? Keep it up.
你真的想让爸爸怨恨我们 那就继续下去
And if you don't...
要是你不想这样
She's right, Lizzie. We got to lose the game.
她说得对 丽兹 这场比赛我们必须输
I didn't ask for your opinion.
我可没有问你的意见
Or... door number three.
要听听第三方的意见吗
Okay, we definitely didn't ask for your opinion.
好吧我们肯定不会征求你的意见
And how on earth do you always do that?
你到底是怎么做到的
It's like she appears out of smoke.
就像她凭空冒出来一样
Hold up, hold up. What's door number three?
等等 第三方是啥
You win, without any of your supernatural special sauce.
你们赢了 不使用任何超能力外挂
Fair and square.
光明正大地赢了
Yeah, but we're legitimately terrible.
好吧 但我们真的很烂
No, we used to be terrible, but Kaleb's new this year.
不 我们之前很烂 但今年新来了卡莱布
So am I. I can help us win, too.
还有我 我也能帮大家赢
Yo, I caught that pass earlier.
我之前接到了那个传球
Yeah, but you cheated.
对的 但是你作弊了
You used your powers. No, I didn't.
你动用了自己的超能力 不我没有
I'm... I'm just, I'm scrappy like that.
我只是 我只是比较好斗
Good idea, Satan.
好主意 你个魔鬼
But to be clear, you can't have my immortal soul.
但说清楚 你可夺走不了我不朽的灵魂
Fair and square.
光明正大地比赛
Let's do this.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表