剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Lizzie Saltzman only cares about Lizzie Saltzman.
莉齐·索尔兹曼只关心她自己
If your interests don't line up with hers,
如果你的兴趣和她的不一样
you're witch non grata.
你就会被排挤
I personally believe
我个人认为
that you deserve a better candidate.
你们需要一个更优秀的候选人
So you're running for honor council just to spite her.
所以你竞选荣誉委员会只是为了刁难她
That's low, Penelope, even for you.
即使是你 佩内洛普 这么也做太没品了
You used to like it when I went low.
我陷入低潮的时候 你还喜欢过我
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
You don't even like extracurricular activities,
你甚至不喜欢课外活动
let alone anything that involves a moral compass.
更不用说任何涉及道德准则的事情了
Oh, and your one-witch ethics committee
还有你的一元论女巫伦理委员会
is okay with double plagiarism?
就对两面三刀置之不理吗
It is not like "hope" was an option.
这可不是 霍普是一种选择 的语气
Bow out now, or I will crush you.
现在退出 不然我要你好看
Oh, honey, you crush on me.
前爱的 你是爱上我了吧
And deep down, you know I'm right.
在你的内心深处 你知道我是对的
Your sister's unfit for office.
你姐姐可不适合坐办公室
We figured out the pattern.
我们找到了模式
The monsters come one at a time.
怪物一次来一个
I already had to kill a crazy wraith thing just to find
我已经杀了一个疯狂的幽灵 只是为了
one of you who could communicate about why
找到一个 能告诉我为什么你那么想要
you want this knife so bad, so it's time to talk.
这把匕♥首♥的人 所以是时候谈谈了
Why would I talk to evil creatures who kill?
我为什么要和杀戮的魔鬼谈
Uh, anything yet?
有什么收获了吗
Just some light judgment.
只有一些轻率的断言
You're a dryad, right?
你是一个树神 对吗
Living spirit of a tree.
是树的灵魂
Uh, it says here that, uh,
这里说了
dryads were gentle creatures who lived among humans.
树精是生活在人类中的性情温和的生物
Well, we're not your enemy.
听着 我们不是你的敌人
We're just looking for answers.
我们只是追寻答案的人
Humans are known to lie.
众所周知 人类会说谎
So are monsters.
怪物们亦然
There is a man I cherish named Oliver.
曾有一个我很珍惜的人 叫奥利弗
If you bring him to me,
如果你们带他来见我
I will believe that you are trustworthy,
或者是你们物种中与他相似的人
or what passes for it among your species.
我便相信你们值得信赖
Only then will I answer your questions.
那时 我才会回答你们的问题
Whoa, we're not negotiating, right, Ric?
我们不是在谈判 对吧 里克
What should we tell this Oliver?
我们怎么能认出这个奥利弗
Show him this ring.
给他看这个戒指
It belonged to him.
这是他的戒指
He will come with you.
他就会随你们来
I will give no further answers until he does.
他不来 我是不会跟你们说太多的
What if we don't take the deal?
要是我们不同意这笔交易呢
Trees are patient.
树神是有耐心的
Humans are not.
人类却没有
All right, I got a medieval history paper due at 2:00.
好吧 我下午两点要交一篇中世纪历史论文
Who's on that?
谁来写
I'll do it.
我来写
But I need a favor.
但我需要你帮个忙
You've been in the pack for five minutes,
你才加入我们五分钟
and you want a favor from your alpha?
就让你的头狼帮你忙吗
You're obviously gonna be elected to the honor council.
毋庸置疑你会当选荣誉委员会委员
If it comes down to it,
如果你确实当选了
will you do what you can to keep Landon in?
你能尽你所能把兰登留下来吗
That's a great idea, foster kid.
这主意不错 寄养小子
I'll bring that up at the first meeting.
第一次开会的时候我会提出来
So I can make sure your boy gets the boot.
这样好确保你们被分到菜鸟那里
Why?
为什么
I joined the pack.
我加入了那个协定
Yo, I'm following all the stupid rules that...
我遵守了那么多傻♥逼♥规矩
Well, consider that punishment...
那就当是你的惩罚吧
for not respecting my authority when you got here.
因为你来的时候没有遵守我的权威
The rule is this:
规矩就是
What the alpha says goes.
老大说上
And I say Landon goes.
我说兰登也得上
What magic have you employed to search for my Oliver?
你找我的奥利弗的时候用的什么魔法
It's a new spell called Google.
那叫谷歌♥
You're mocking me.
你在嘲笑我
Yeah, but just a little bit.
稍微有那么一点吧
Will you open the window? I would like to feel the breeze.
你能开窗吗 我想感受微风
Until I know the full extent of your power, I'd rather not.
在我了解到你全部能力之前 还是算了
You do not need to fear that I will deceive you.
你不用怕我会骗你
Unlike humans, dryads do not lie.
不像人类 森林精灵不会撒谎
We choose not to harm.
我们选择不去伤害
Well, in the human world,
在人类世界
sometimes telling the truth can do more harm than good.
说出事实恐怕更伤人
So, who's this Oliver that Dorian went to go find?
多里安去找的那个奥利弗是谁啊
Oliver never lied.
奥利弗从来没撒过谎
He was not like the other men
他和别的人类不一样
who would come into the forest to chop down trees
那些人只会来森林里面砍树
so that their houses could be bigger than other houses.
好让他们的房♥子比别人的房♥子大
He played music.
他播放音乐
He would lean against the trees and feel happiness.
他靠在树上感受幸福
We fell in love.
我恋爱了
You should know he might not be around anymore.
你要知道他肯定不会去了
It's been a... a while since those days you remember.
那样的日子已经是很久以前了
Oliver made a great sacrifice; he became a vampire
奥利弗进行了牺牲 他变成了吸血鬼
so we might be together forever.
所以我们可能会永远在一起
We decided to meet at the clearing
我们决定在我们恋爱的那片空地上
where we fell in love so we could run away.
准备私奔
But circumstance got in the way.
但是情况不允许
I feel your pain.
我能感受到你的痛苦
You've also lost a great love.
你也失去了你的挚爱
A psychic tree: check.
看起来是通灵树啊
Is your humor helpful in avoiding your pain?
你的幽默能够避免你的痛苦吗
Not really, no.
不算呢吧
You carry more than one loss.
你身边不只有一个人离去
Several.
几个吧
Including the mother of my children.
包括孩儿他妈
But there's happiness there, too.
但是还是有幸福的
I see it in their smiles,
我能在他们的笑容之中看出来
in their laughter.
在他们的笑声之中也可以
I still see her sometimes.
我有的时候还能看到她
Good news, bad news.
一个好消息一个坏消息
Our pal Bonnie did her witch thing on the ring.
一个伙计 邦尼在那个戒指上施了魔法
Some sort of combo summoning spell and astral projection,
某种组合召唤咒和星界投射
so...
所以说
Can someone please tell me what's going on here?
谁能告诉我发生了什么
Oliver.
奥利弗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
你谁阿
I'm guessing that's the bad news.
这是坏消息吧
: Yeah.
嗯
Hey, I'm doing it.
我成功了
Now what? Hold it for ten minutes.
现在呢 - 坚持十分钟
What?
什么
You can stop.
挺吧
You failed. You have no supernatural strength.
你挂了 你没有超能力
What's next? Next?
下一步呢 下一步
You failed the vertical climb, the long jump,
垂直爬升 跳远 都失败了
and you straight-up refused to swim across the lake.
而你直接就拒绝了游过湖
Yeah, well, excuse the foster kid
对不起 我们这种寄养孩子
for never having swim lessons.
没上过游泳课
Look,
听着
I might suck at-at...
我可能不擅长
everything, apparently,
啥都不会
but I only have to pass one test to stay,
但是我只需要过一关就能留下
so I'm not giving up yet.
所以我还不想放弃
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表