剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Legacies...
前情提要
How am I supposed to protect them
我该如何保护他们远离
from stuff that's not supposed to exist?
本不应该存在的东西的威胁
Hope got bamboozled by one of the monsters,
霍普被一个怪物欺骗了
and now only two keys separate
而现在只有两个关键物
the entire supernatural community from being consumed
才能避免整个超自然群体
by a hell portal.
被地狱入口吞噬
Say, what's going on here?
发生了什么
A gas leak.
煤气泄漏
Don't worry, though, we have it under control.
不用担心 我们都控制好了
Would you like to get dinner with me sometime?
有空一起吃晚餐啊
I just started seeing someone.
我刚开始去约会
Mind-control slugs.
能够操控人的寄生虫吗
ALARIC: We're totally infected, aren't we?
咱俩肯定被感染了吧
I hate that urn.
我真讨厌这个骨灰瓮
So I'm just gonna get rid of it.
我准备扔了它
All right.
好的
To you.
敬你
A week off.
休息一周
And a break from monster-related business.
远离关于怪物的东西
Hear, hear. And...
没错
I detest creepy crawlies.
我讨厌爬虫
You had a mind- control slug
你脑子里都进了
in your brain, but a beetle freaks you out.
控制人的寄生虫 结果一个甲壳虫就把你吓得够呛
It's a childhood fear.
这是小时候落下来的
So, have you decided if you're gonna
决定好要不要跟我们
come to the mountains with me for spring break?
在春假的时候爬山了吗
Does it look like I know how to pitch a tent?
你觉得我会搭帐篷吗
No, it does not,
应该不会吧
Miss "High Heels at a Picnic."
野餐都要穿高跟鞋
Which is why I booked us at an inn.
所以说我猜给我们定了旅馆
Because, you know, psychologically speaking,
要知道 从心理学上说
you wouldn't have worn those shoes
你要是不是有一点喜欢我
if you didn't like me a little.
你是不会穿高跟鞋的
DORIAN: Let's get out of here, come on, come on.
我们走吧
I couldn't find it.
我找不到
'Cause it's not there.
因为就不在那里
Then why have I done five dives looking for it?
那我为什么为了找它要潜水五次
I didn't figure it out till now.
我才弄明白的
When's the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候啊
Oh, man, I will get some sleep when we find this damn urn.
等我们找到骨灰瓮的时候在睡觉吧
Look, you've got to stop
你真的
beating yourself up about this.
别自责了
I mean, yes, throwing an extremely dangerous
把这么危险的魔法物件
magical artifact into the river was
扔进河里确实
pretty stupid.
非常蠢
The slug made you do it.
是寄生虫逼你那么做的
Slug or not, I am responsible for the things I do,
不管是不是寄生虫 我都有责
and I have very likely unleashed a new monster on the humans
我很可能将新的怪物带到了人世
that live outside the gates of the school,
而且还在学校外面
so I need to clean up this mess.
所以我得把这个烂摊子搞定了
Look, I've been searching for things
我一直在搜查那些
outside the ordinary.
不同寻常的事件
Sandstorms, locusts,
沙尘暴 蝗灾
scorpions... and then all of a sudden,
蝎子 结果突然之间
this attack that happened to you.
发生在你身上的事情
Dorian, these are mini plagues.
多里安 这些小的灾祸
The river must've swept the urn downstream.
河流肯定将骨灰瓮冲到了下游
And these plagues are a harbinger
这些灾祸肯定是
of whatever monster's come for it.
不管是什么怪物要来的先兆
Mm-hmm. Ten bucks I know what it is.
赌十块钱我知道那是什么
I'm way ahead of you. Now, if my theory is correct,
我早就想到了 如果我的理论是正确的
the urn is here.
骨灰瓮在这里
It's a man-made reservoir. A dam.
这是人造储水池 一个大坝
Which would have trapped the urn.
这样骨灰瓮就下不去了
Exactly.
没错
So pack your flippers, Dorian. We're going on a road trip.
把你的脚蹼装好了 我们去公路旅行了
But I was supposed to...
但是我得
...skip my mountain getaway with Emma
不去跟艾玛爬山旅行
and help you fight evil.
帮你与恶魔作战
Hey, listen, man, I'm really sorry to harsh
嘿 听着老兄 我真的很抱歉
your romantic weekend.
搞砸了你的浪漫周末
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'll just invite her to come with us.
让她一起来呗
Sure.
行吧
You want me to go where?
你想让我去哪
Maple Hollows. It'll be fun.
枫叶谷 可有意思了
You're the one who didn't want to go home for spring break.
是你春假不想回家的
That's 'cause my family's crazy, man.
因为我的家人要疯了
It's the same thing every year.
每年都一个套路
A barbecue, a game of spades,
烧烤 黑桃游戏
and then my uncle's throwing hands.
还有我叔叔的投掷手
Do you think I want to trade my family drama for yours?
你真的觉得我不去参加我的家庭闹剧陪你玩
I think you want unsupervised time to feed on humans.
你是不是想要无人看管你 随意吸人类的血
Okay, so now we get to the real.
来真格的了
You still don't trust me.
你还是不相信我
Right now? Not as far as I can throw you.
现在吗 确实不是很相信
Look, MG doesn't need
听着 MG在我走的时候
any negative influences while I'm gone.
不能有人消极的影响他
So come with me.
所以跟我走呗
All you have to do is follow my rules.
你只需要遵守我的规定
There's rules now? Yeah, they're simple.
现在还有规矩了啊 很简单的规矩啊
No using vampire powers...
不要用吸血贵的超能力
and absolutely...
绝对绝对
no using vampire powers.
不要用吸血贵的超能力
Look, I do this, you'll get off my back?
听着 我要是同意的话 你能不能别烦我
Nothing would make me happier.
没问题
All right.
好吧
Whatever.
随便吧
But... if we're going to some Podunk town, you know,
但是 我们要是要去什么无名小镇
we can't roll up in that slick-ass Salvatore bus.
我们可不能开那个破塞尔瓦托公交车
We got to stay low-key.
我们得低调
I'm one step ahead of you.
早就想到了
♪ Here we go again ♪
♪ I kinda wanna be more than friends ♪
Dr. Saltzman, this van is very... white of you.
萨尔茨曼博士 你可真白人
It's retro.
这是复古车
It's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels.
这就是轮子上面的耗油机
I brought snacks.
我带了零食
LIZZIE: Oh, sweet.
棒诶
Did you pack them before or after you decided
这是你在害怕错过好戏强行和我们一起去之前
to FOMO your way onto our trip?
还是之后装好的零食
Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monsters without me?
你们打怪兽怎么可能没我
I would've thought you wanted to spend the break
你不是要利用春假
canoodling with your hipster boyfriend.
和你的嬉皮士男朋友你情我浓吗
Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world
因为我的失误所以要来拯救世界
from my mistakes.
还真是对不起
You know, there's currently an urn on a river cruise
要知道现在有一个骨灰瓮流转于各种河流之间
spreading plagues across America
全美国的散播瘟疫
because I thought a unicorn was cute.
因为我觉得独角兽很可爱
It's called accountability.
这叫连带责任
Maybe there's a bracelet for it.
给你弄个手镯纪念一下啊
♪ Tonight ♪
Or maybe you just wanted to ruin
或者也许你就是想
yet another Saltzman spring break.
毁掉萨尔茨曼的另一个春假
When have I ever ruined a spring break?
什么时候的事
Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile
姑娘们 我们要在这个经典的车里面
for six hours, all right?
呆6个小时 好吗
So, no bickering.
别逼逼了
It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here.
要是不热就好了
I'm burning up.
热死我了
You're burning up.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表