剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
To give you a good witch welcome
在你的多毛兄弟腐化你之前
before your hairier brethren corrupt you.
先给你一个女巫的热情欢迎
That is our librarian, Mr. Williams.
那是我们的图书管♥理♥员♥ 威廉先生
He's subbing for our Chemistry of Magic teacher
魔法化学老师上周
who accidentally incinerated himself
在地狱之火中不小心烧死自己了
last week in hellfire. Burned all the hair
他来帮忙代课 全身的毛
off his body,
都烧光了
but didn't leave a scar.
但没留疤
Now, this language has been carefully crafted
这种语言经过多个世纪的
over centuries.
精雕细琢
So you may think you can play fast and loose
你可能觉得你可以发出快速 松散的音节
with the syllables, but you'd be very wrong about that.
那你就错了
Because otherwise, a love charm becomes a what?
正相反 爱情的魅力会变成什么
Penelope, show us.
佩内洛普 展示给我们看
She who shall not
她不应该
be named. Talking about her gives her power.
被点到的 说到她就会给她力量
Who are you talking about?
你们在说谁
Josie's evil ex.
乔西邪恶的前女友
That's right...
那是
a stink spell.
臭味咒语
Yes.
没错
Come on. We'll show you the turret.
来吧 我们带你去塔楼
It's where the seniors go to smoke.
那是高年级抽烟的地方
What do they smoke, eye of newt?
他们为什么抽烟 研究法术吗
Weed.
大♥麻♥
Why would you ask me that? The werewolf gene
你问什么这么问 狼人基因一直处于休眠状态
lies dormant until the carrier takes a human life.
直到载体杀了人
If Rafael triggered his curse, it's...
如果拉斐尔触发了诅咒 那就是
because he killed someone.
因为他杀了人
And we don't accept coldblooded killers
而我们不会接受冷血杀手
into our program. He's not a killer.
进入我们的课程 他不是杀手
We're not trying...
我们没有
He's not... a killer.
他不是杀手
Well, I know a little bit about his background.
我对他的身世略有所闻
Neglectful birth parents.
不负责任的亲生父母
Orphaned in adolescence.
青春期成为孤儿
Six foster homes in seven years.
七年间被六个家庭收养
Prone to fits of anger. - Yeah, you could just as easily
容易发怒 是啊 你可以很轻松地
be reading my file... That's what it's like out there
读我的文件 那就是外面对
for people like him and me.
他和我这样的人的样子
Landon, I know this is a lot to take in
兰登 我知道有很多需要消化
right now, but we're only trying to help.
现在 但我们只是想帮忙
I've been going here since I was seven.
我从七岁开始去那儿
This is a safe place for people like Rafael.
这是对拉斐尔这样的人安全的地方
It's a home.
是一个家
But...
但是
if we take him in, we need to make sure
如果我们收留他 我们需要确保
that he is not a threat.
他不是个威胁
His girlfriend...
他女朋友
Cassie.
凯西
Last month...
上个月
he was driving, there was a storm,
他在开车 暴风雨
he took a turn too fast.
他转弯太快
And then he started
之后他开始
acting out.
发泄
At first I thought it was just grief.
起初我以为只是悲伤
And then maybe...
之后觉得也许
maybe drugs or something.
也许是毒品或者什么
And then he threw a 200-pound lawnmower 50 feet
之后他把一台200磅的割草机扔到了
across the yard.
院子五十尺之外
That was when our foster parents called in the priest.
那时我们养父母叫来了牧师
I guess they thought he was possessed
我猜他们觉得他被
by the devil.
恶魔附身了
All of that is...
这些全都和
consistent with a newly triggered wolf.
新触发的狼相符
It's normal.
这很正常
Thank you for that, Landon.
谢谢你 兰登
Hope.
霍普
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
I promise.
我保证
We're ready.
我们准备好了
Landon Kirby, Milton Greasley.
兰登·柯比 米尔顿·格雷斯利
Come on, Dr. Saltzman. Right. MG.
来吧 索尔兹曼博士 对了 MG
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take it from a guy named Alaric.
从一个叫阿♥拉♥里克的人那儿得到的
I get it. Landon,
我懂了 兰登
MG is my student aide.
MG是我的学生助理
He's also a vampire.
他也是个吸血鬼
Of course he is.
他当然是
You know, for a school with a secret to keep,
你知道 对于一个有秘密的学校
you're kind of liberal with your information.
你在信息方面比较开明
Well, we don't actually intend for you to remember any of it.
我们并不打算让你记住任何事
Forget everything you've seen or learned since last night.
忘记你从昨晚开始见到知道的一切
All you need to know is that your friend
你只需要知道你的朋友
has found a home where he can live
找到了他可以住下的家
a better life. You'll miss him.
更好的生活 你会想念他
But you know it's for the best.
但你知道这是最好的
Are you two out of your minds?
你们俩疯了吗
How could I forget any of this?
我怎么能忘记任何事呢
MG, did you do it wrong? No, I didn't do it wrong.
MG 你做错了吗 不 我没做错
It's the easiest vampire trick in the book.
这是书里最简单的吸血鬼技能
Well, it didn't work. Obviously, it didn't work.
好吧 它没效果 显然 没效果
Careful.
小心
Get him to the cellar.
带他去地窖
This is not good. This is bad.
这不是好事 这是坏事
No!
不
Let me... No!
让我 不
You sit here and think about it.
你坐在这儿想想
Please, don't lock me in here!
拜托 不要把我关在这儿
Please!
拜托
Landon. Hope.
兰登 霍普
Can you get me out of here?
你能让我出去吗
Not yet. But you're not a prisoner here, I swear.
还不行 不过你不是个囚犯 我发誓
I'm in a witch dungeon.
我在女巫的地牢里
It's a werewolf transition space.
这是狼人变身的地方
Super.
超棒
I'm not so good with, you know...
我不适应 你知道
small spaces. We won't keep you here long.
狭小的地方 我们不会把你关很久的
No one expected you couldn't be compelled.
没人料到你不能被催眠
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这意味着什么
MG tried to erase your memories of this place,
MG试着删除你关于这儿的记忆
but it didn't work.
但没用
So now what, I'm a hostage? Where's Rafi?
所以现在 我是人♥质♥吗 拉菲在哪里
He's fine. You're fine, too.
他没事 你也没事
Look, compulsion doesn't work
听着 催眠对于
on people who take this herb called vervain.
服用叫做马鞭草的草药的人没用
The town sheriff sometimes
镇上的警长有时
slips it into the coffee at the gas station
会把它加入我们今早在的
we were at this morning.
那个加油站的咖啡里
It takes about a day to pass through your system,
它需要大概一天排出体内
but you just have to wait it out.
你只需要等着
Sure.
当然
Yeah, no big deal.
是 没什么大不了
Yeah, I'll just sit here
是 我只需要坐在这儿
alone in the witch dungeon with my thoughts.
孤单地和我的想法呆在女巫地牢里
Would you...
你能
I mean...
我是说
could you wait it out with me?
你能陪我一起等吗
I'm really sorry about all of this.
我对这一切很抱歉
But it was nice to see you again.
但是很高兴再次见到你
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表