剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我发现自己有失忆的毛病时
I started writing everything down.
就有了记录的习惯
Drawing maps.
还会画地图
I wrote about the creatures I captured and where I took them.
会把我抓住的生物以及抓捕的位置都记下来
Each entry ended there.
每一个地方都写了下来
So where'd you take them?
那你把他们送到哪里了
Nah, that's not important.
那不重要
Eh, that seems super important to me.
在我看来很重要
Well, then I'm not gonna tell you.
那我更不会告诉你了
For your own good, believe me.
这是为你好 相信我
One day, I snuck in by myself.
有一天 我自己偷偷溜进去
And what I found was a...
我找到了
a black pit,
一个黑洞
locked away.
被人锁着
Is that supposed to be a metaphor?
你是想暗喻什么
Oh, no.
哦 不是
It's an actual pit, filled with...
是一个真实的洞 里面都是
tar, uh, or something.
像焦油一样的东西
A literal pit of doom.
一个死亡之洞
The story has it that if, uh, Malivore consumes you,
有传言说 如果你被马里之洼吞掉
you experience endless darkness.
你就会陷入无穷的黑暗
Yeah.
是的
It's not just a story, though.
不过那不是传言
And I should know.
我很清楚
I've been there.
因为我去过
Landon, I'm really sorry.
兰登 很抱歉
Don't be.
不用
It'll be okay.
没事的
You can't trust her. I don't.
你不能相信她 我不信
But she's my mother, Hope.
但她是我妈妈 霍普
All I've ever wanted is a family.
我只希望可以拥有家人
A home.
一个完整的家
So I'm not gonna give up on her
我不会因为她有一点小缺点
just 'cause she's a little screwed up.
就放弃她
That would be pretty hypocritical.
那样实在太虚伪了
You're not that screwed up.
你没有那么糟糕
I hate that you always see me when I'm weak.
我不喜欢你老是觉得我很弱小
You're not weak.
你不弱小
You're a survivor.
你是幸存者
Landon, that makes you one of
兰登 因为你幸存下来
the strongest people that I know.
所以你是我认识的人中最坚强的人
I'm starting to think I'm a bit of a danger magnet.
我开始觉得自己在的地方就会有危险
I'm starting to think you're right.
我开始觉得你说的很对
I didn't... I didn't mean to bring all this into your life.
我没有 没有想过让你经历这些事
* Never knew it... *
I'm sorry I ever walked into it.
抱歉我走入了你的生活
I'm not.
我没有
* When it feels like this *
* Like a light came on... *
I, uh...
我
I wrote you letters.
我坐公交的时候
On the... on the bus.
给你写了信
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What did they say?
写了什么
* At my fingertips... *
They were embarrassing.
写得不好
Try me.
给我念念
Um...
呃
Uh...
呃
"Dear Hope..."
亲爱的霍普
"The state of Alabama has, like,
阿♥拉♥巴马州
"a million Waffle Houses,
有数不清的华夫饼干店
and I cannot stop thinking about what it felt like to kiss you."
我一直在想 亲你是什么感觉
* How can I resist *
* When it feels like this? *
When my former employers
我前任老板
discovered that I was trying to remember
发现我一直在记录
the things they made me forget, they tossed me into the pit.
他们想让我忘却的事 于是就把我扔进了那个洞里
So how are we having this conversation?
那你怎么还记得这些事
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't even know how long I was in Malivore,
我甚至都不知道自己在马里之洼待了多久
only that I felt the things you described,
我只是感觉到你说的那些事
the isolation, the loneliness.
那次隔离和孤独
And then, one day, I found myself back here.
然后 有一天我发现自己回到了这里
I woke up in the middle of nowhere,
我在某个地方醒来
covered in mud, absolutely no idea
身上都是泥 完全没印象
how I got there.
自己怎么会在那里
Turns out two years had gone by,
我发现已经悄无声息的过了两年
but there was a bright side.
但还是有好的一面
No one I worked for remembered me.
我之前效力的老板们都不记得我了
So you were free.
所以你自♥由♥了
I wouldn't go that far,
自♥由♥不敢说
because there was also a catch.
因为总会有人要抓我
I was pregnant.
我当时怀孕了
Thank you,
谢谢你
f-for coming for me.
来找我
I needed help, and you came.
我需要帮忙的时候 你就出现了
That's never really happened to me before.
之前我从未经历过这样的事
Sounds like you've had crappy girls in your life.
听起来你之前经历过一个坏女孩
Oh, I've had zero girls in my life.
我之前没有女朋友
Unless you count
除非你要算上
Lisa Marie Albertson,
丽萨·马里·艾伯森
who asked me to take her to the prom,
她让我带她去舞会
and then, when I said no,
被我拒绝了
told the entire school that it was because I couldn't afford
然后她就告诉全学校 因为我太穷
to pay for it. Well,
负担不起舞会的费用
my first kiss was with a 90-year-old vampire
我的初吻献给了杀死我妈妈的
who helped murder my mother.
一个九十岁的吸血鬼帮凶
That's terrible. Yeah.
真是太糟糕了 是啊
And prom is super expensive, so...
舞会真的很昂贵
People suck. People suck.
去参加舞会的人也很讨厌 确实很讨厌
Hope.
霍普
Yeah?
怎么了
I will never hurt you again.
我永远不会伤害你
Ever.
永远不会
So Landon is basically a, uh,
所以兰登就是一个
supernatural immaculate conception?
超自然能力的孩子
I'll be damned.
我去
You believe me.
你相信我
My twins were magically transplanted
我的双胞胎被那群女巫
into their mother's womb by a coven of witches,
置入了她们母亲的子♥宫♥
so my belief tolerance
所以对我来说
is pretty high.
这种事没什么不相信的
I can't imagine how you explained that to your kids.
我不敢相信你是怎么和自己的孩子解释的这一切
Yeah.
是啊
It was easier for me to leave Landon
对于我来说把兰登装进小篮子
in a small basket on the steps of a local church.
留在教堂台阶上更容易做到
Oh, you were young, scared.
你当时年轻 遇到这种事情很害怕
I was selfish.
我当时很自私
And now I'm tired.
现在我累了
I've spent 18 years trying to stay off the grid.
我18年以来一直努力让自己消失
To remain erased.
不让别人发现我
I can't be his mother.
我不能当他的母亲
Not in the way he needs me to be.
没办法满足他的感情
Sorry.
抱歉
You can't just leave him, Seylah.
你不能那样丢下他 塞拉
He'll be better off. You all will.
他会好起来的 你们都会
As if that wasn't weird enough,
这已经很奇怪了
I should warn you, our story's about to get even fishier.
我应该警告你 我们的故事走向越来越奇怪
Oh! Hey, uh...
哦 嘿
Hope, uh, get-get another room. Now.
霍普 去另一个房♥间 快去
You're the one that's always saying
不是你说的吗
I need to connect more with people.
我应该多跟人联♥系♥
Yeah, not literally. Get out.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表