剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Out!
滚
Who died?
谁死了
Dad.
爸爸
What's going on? Why is this world
发生了什么 为什么这个世界
like this?
是这个样子的
Sweetie...
亲爱的
...you can't be here.
你不能来这里
You ran away.
你跑了
I've been worried sick, looking for you.
我担心坏了 一直在找你
Why would I run?
我为什么会跑
You don't remember what happened?
你不记得发生什么了么
Must be some sort of
肯定会是外伤导致的失忆
What trauma? It doesn't matter now.
什么外伤 现在都不重要了
All that matters is that you're home.
重要的是你回家了
Not that we can stay much longer.
虽然我们在家带不了多久
Triad's closing in every day.
黑帮每天都在接近
The world knows about vampires?
这世界知道吸血贵的存在了
You've forgotten more than I thought.
你忘得不少啊
Klaus Mikaelson lost everything
克劳斯·迈克尔森输光了一切
that anchored him to his humanity,
并且将他自己暴露在了人类之中
and so he shut it off two years ago
所以他两年前就关掉了
and started a war.
并且挑起战争
Outed supernaturals in the process.
在途中供出了超自然生物
And just like that, Triad had an ugly,
就这样 黑社会有了立足的
racist platform to stand on,
丑陋种族歧视之地
and nothing's been safe ever since.
从那时就没有安全过
Where's Josie?
乔茜呢
Dad.
爸爸
Where is she?
乔茜呢
She's dead, Elizabeth.
她死了 伊丽莎白
The vigil's for her.
夜行者干掉了她
No. No, no.
不要
She-she can't...
她不能
she can't be.
她不能死
That's not what I wanted.
我不想要这样啊
I know. But, right now, you just...
我主动 但是 现在 你只需要
need to get some sleep. No.
睡一觉 - 不
No, no.
不
I-I can-- I can fix this.
我能搞定这一切
I-I can make this whole
我能让整个可怕的
miserable world go away.
世界消失
Josie's not really gone.
乔茜不是真的死了
I promise, okay?
我保证 好吗
I'll fix it.
我能搞定
Genie?!
精灵
Genie?!
精灵
Genie! Elizabeth, please, please...
精灵 伊丽莎白 求你
This was my last wish.
这是我最后一个愿望了
I can't take it back.
我不能收回了
: Oh. I've ruined everything.
我毁了一切
Oh, no. It's my fault. Penelope.
是我的错 - 佩内洛普
It's all my fault!
全是我的错
Penelope!
佩内洛普
Damn you, Genie.
去你的 精灵
It's Jin--
我叫金
Never mind.
算了吧
Don't be so hard on yourself,
别对自己太严格
even if your father did just lock you up in a cellar
就算你♥爸♥爸把你关进地牢
for your own safety.
那也是为了你的安全考虑
Third wish is always tricky.
第三个愿望一直很难许
Better luck on your next one.
许下一个愿望的时候好运吧
My next one?
我的下一个愿望
I-I get another wish?
我还有机会吗
Whoever told you a jinni only grants three?
谁告诉过你精灵只能实现你三个愿望了
Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁说的
Every genie story ever.
每个有精灵的故事都这么说的啊
A jinni can grant or ignore any wish they choose.
精灵可以实现也可以无视任何愿望
We won't work against our own self-interest,
我们不会做出损失自身利益的事情
so you can forget about wishing me dead.
所以你可以别想希望我死了
But if you'd like another wish to reset your life
但是如果你想要再许一个愿重置你的生活
right back to where we began,
让一切回到最初的起点
I can do that.
我可以的
On one condition.
有一个条件
Anything.
随便提
What?
什么条件
You give me the urn.
把骨灰盒给我
LIZZIE: Oh, I knew you were
我就知道你要搞我
gonna screw me. You used my words against me,
你用我自己的手扇我自己
right from the start.
从一开始就是这样
Like you said, I'm a monster.
就像你所说的 我是个怪物
Should've trusted your gut.
就该相信你的内心
You trapped me in the worst situation imaginable,
你把我困在了你能想象得到的最差的情形之中
just so you could get what you want!
就为了达到你的目的
The urn is a small price to pay
那骨灰盒的代价很小的
to cease suffering like this.
相比于停止受苦来说
You don't know anything about suffering.
你不知道什么是痛苦
Don't I?
真的吗
As all jinn are, I was born into five centuries of suffering.
正如所有精灵那样 我受了500年的苦
500 years of realizing
500年了 一直在
other people's dreams before I'd ever have
实现别人的愿望
the chance to pursue one
而我都没有追随一个我自己的
of my own.
梦想的机会
And in the 499th year of my term,
在我任期的第499年
I crossed paths with a true monster.
我遇到了一个真正的怪物
And it consumed me,
它占据了我
sent me to a place of total isolation,
将我打入了完全隔离世间的地方
utter damnation.
纯粹的诅咒
Malivore.
马里之洼
I know.
我知道
So what?
所以呢
I wandered there,
我在那里漫无目的的走
lost and alone,
迷失了自己 孤身一人
until I was given one final chance to win my freedom.
直到 我还有最后一丝自♥由♥的机会
So accept my offer and wish me the urn.
所以赶紧接受我的提议 把骨灰盒给我
If I wish you the urn,
如果我我把骨灰盒给你
I'm giving you the key to a supernatural apocalypse.
那我就给了你通往超自然末世的钥匙
Isn't that technically against your self-interest?
严格意义上讲 这难道不违背你的利益吗
Quite the opposite.
当然不违背
It's my only hope.
这是我唯一的愿望
Because if I return the urn to Malivore,
因为如果我回到马里之洼
then I am free
那我就自♥由♥了
and at peace. Whatever happens
安心了 因为不管那之后出什么事情
after that is not my problem.
都与我无干
Selfish.
自私
Said the pot to the kettle.
五十步笑百步
I don't know why we're debating.
我都不知道我为什么要跟你吵
This life is dreadful.
这个生活很糟糕
So wish it away!
快许愿吧
Shut up, okay?! I just--
闭嘴 好吗 我
I need to think. I need to find a loophole.
我需要思考 我需要找到漏洞
There is no loophole.
没有漏洞
Magic always has a loophole.
魔法总会有漏洞的
Yeah? Well, you better find it quickly.
是吗 那你最好快点找到
Things are taking a hell of a turn up there.
那里的情况变得很糟
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Dad?
爸
Lizzie.
莉齐
Did Penelope let you out?
佩内洛普放你出来了
We've been working on getting the right dosages for you.
我们一直在为你配药
What are we doing? Are we hiding?
这是在做什么 我们要躲起来吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表