剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
又不是肢体接触 快出去
Get out.
出去
Uh, Dr. Saltzman. Uh, I'm, uh...
萨兹曼博士 我
A sexed-up teenager.
激起性♥欲♥的青少年
It's perfectly normal.
很正常
Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
别让其他人说的话蛊惑了你的心
So you're not mad?
你不生气吗
We got bigger fish to fry.
我们还要更重要的事说
We need to talk about your mother.
聊聊你的母亲
Let me guess. Pizza run?
让我猜猜
Alaric was right. You are a pain.
阿♥拉♥里克说的对 你就是个祸害
I'm not the one stealing a car at the moment.
当时偷车的人可不是我
It's my car, so it's not stealing.
那是我的车 不是偷
Oh, then you're just afraid to go upstairs and get your keys
那就是你害怕去楼上拿钥匙
because then you'd have to tell Landon
因为你害怕面对兰登
that you're abandoning him again.
要告诉他又要再一次抛弃他了
Even worse.
那样会更糟
He likes you, Hope.
他喜欢你 霍普
Be good to him.
对他好一点
You first.
你先对他好一点吧
Now, are you coming with,
所以你现在是要跟我一起走
or do I need to drag your ass upstairs?
还是要我拖你上去
I never thought I'd see him again.
我从没想过会再见到他
And I was okay with that.
我并不介意
Being a mother was never on my list
在我死前 当母亲
of things to do before I died.
不会出现在我的人生清单上
Every now and then, over the years, I...
这些年来 我不时地
I wondered how he was.
在想他怎么样了
What kind of person he turned out to be.
他变成了怎样的人
If he had a nice life.
他的生活是否美满
Turns out he's a good person with a crappy life.
看来他是个好人 但生活一团糟
He deserves better.
他应该过得更好
Then help make it better.
那就帮他过得更好
That's exactly what I'm doing.
这就是我现在做的事
What you think you're doing for him doesn't matter.
你认为你为他好 这种事无所谓
All that he's gonna remember of you
他会记住的只有
is that you abandoned him when he needed you the most.
在他最需要你的时候 你抛弃了他
No.
不
He won't remember me, period.
他不会记得我的
And neither will you.
你也是
Wait, wait, she got pregnant in Satan's mud bath?
等等 她在撒旦的泥浴中怀孕了
Yeah, that's-that's a lot to take in.
这是个很大的问题
And now she's gone?
而现在她走了
Look, being a-a parent i-is complicated.
听着 当父母这事很复杂
Sometimes we convince ourselves
有时候我们说服自己
that we're doing the right thing, when in reality,
那是在做正确的事情 但事实上
we're just being really dumb.
我们真的只是在犯蠢
Look, I-I've got to check in on Hope, okay?
我得去看看霍普了
Bigger fish. Huge fish.
好大一条鱼
Ictus.
[咒语]
Also: ick!
[咒语]
See? Danger magnet.
看见没 我就是能吸引麻烦的磁铁
What the hell was that? Uh, I'm guessing a MerMan.
那是什么东西 我猜是一个男性鱼人
A very pissed MerMan. Why are the monsters still coming for them?
一个非常生气的男性鱼人 怪物为什么还追过来
We don't even have what they want.
我们已经没有他们想要的了
I don't know, but we got to get Landon out of here.
不知道 但我们得把兰登弄出去
Oh, no. What?
不是的 什么
You said a necromancer told you the knife
你说有个巫师告诉你
was one of three keys, right?
那把刀是三把钥匙中的一把 对吧
The Necromancer. Like I said,
那个死灵法师 正如我说
it's a long story, But why does it matter?
这说来话长 但这又什么关系
Son of a bitch.
该死
This is Seylah's. I picked it up, but I didn't steal it.
这是塞拉的 我捡到了 但我没偷
I-I... Not on purpose, anyway.
反正不是故意的
I don't know how it got in there, just like
我不知道它是怎么到这的
how I don't know what happened with the knife.
就像我不知道那刀的事一样
I swear, I wouldn't do that again. Landon, Landon.
我发誓 我再也不会这样了 兰登 兰登
It's okay.
没事的
I believe you.
我相信你
Oh, we got to move.
我们得走了
No, no, no, wait. Leave it, leave it.
等等 把它放下 把它放下
What? Are you out of your mind? No.
什么 你疯了吗 不是
I'm just sick of playing the same game.
我只是厌倦了和以前一样
So let the monster have it.
就让怪物拿去
He'll take it to Malivore.
他会把这带去马里之洼
We follow him, we know where it is.
我们跟着它 就会知道在哪了
I am not taking two teenagers
我不会带两个青少年
to a covert military hiding place
去秘密军事基地
for a demon portal.
找恶魔之门的
You kind of have to. Why?
你必须如此 为什么
Because Seylah's going there.
因为塞拉要去那里
What? Did she tell you that?
她告诉你的
In her own way.
以她自己的方式
Hold that.
拿着
I'll explain in the car. Let's go.
我在车里再解释 我们走
H-He's a fish man on land. How fast can he be, right?
他是上了陆地的鱼男 能有多快 对吧
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Turns out he's pretty fast.
看来他相当快
Listen, this was your idea. So is it within my bounds
这是你的主意 在我校长的职权范围内
as the headmaster to tell you to shut it?
我能让你终止计划吗
What if we don't get there in time?
要是我们没及时赶到怎么办
Seylah doesn't have that much of a lead on us.
塞拉没领先我们多少
I can't believe she wants to erase herself
真不敢相信她抹掉自己的存在
just to get out of being a parent.
就为了不当父母
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Triad.
三元素
Explosives?
炸♥弹♥
On the bright side, maybe this fence stopped
往好处想 也许这栅栏
our fishy friend.
挡住了我们的鱼人朋友
I don't think so.
我不觉得
There.
那里
Hey, stay back. He's dangerous.
退后 他很危险
I have to get in there.
我得进去
Landon! Wait, guys, be careful!
兰登 等等 小心
I can only speculate about what happened after that,
之后的事我只能靠推测
but in hindsight, I think it's pretty obvious.
但从事后看来 结果显而易见
We got a breakin. I'm on it.
有人闯入 了解
Seylah went to Triad.
塞拉闯进了三元素
And then she went to Malivore.
之后她去了马里之洼
I'm sure Triad tried to stop her.
我确定三元素想要阻止她
But she had a reason to fight.
但她有战斗的理由
And in the end, I'm guessing she won.
而最后 我想是她赢了
She sacrificed herself... for Landon.
她为了兰登 牺牲了自己
And then she was erased.
然后她被抹掉了
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
但我觉得我们已经不在堪萨斯州了
Thank you again
再次谢谢你
for coming to help me.
来帮我
Sorry you didn't find your mother.
抱歉没能找到你母亲
* Lost in my head... *
What I don't understand is why I can't remember
我不明白的是 为什么我不记得
how we found you.
是怎么找到你的
Hope?
霍普
Any theories?
有什么高见
Work in progress.
在想
* Away from me... *
Uh, I think the bus stop is actually that way.
我想公交车站应该在那边
Oh, that's okay. We'll drive you.
没事的 我开车送你
Where?
去哪
* So I sit... *
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表