剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Not consciously.
没有记忆
You'll be just like all those poor souls
你就像是我几个世纪以来
I helped over the centuries who used their final wishes
帮助过的那些可怜灵魂一样 用他们最后的愿望
to reset their realities.
来重置现实
What happened to them?
他们怎么样了
They found their worlds just as they left them.
那些世界离他们而去
Only their minds weren't.
但那些想法没有
Because somehow our journeys stayed with them
因为不知何故 那些经历总是伴随着他们
and slowly drove them insane.
慢慢把他们逼疯
It's like you said.
正如你所说
There's always a loophole with magic.
魔法都有漏洞
And when you find out your father's secret,
当你发现你父亲的秘密后
as you inevitably will,
你必然还会那么做
history will likely repeat itself,
历史将不可避免地重演
and you'll kill Josie all over again.
你会再次杀了乔茜
I take it back. II wish to... I thank you
我收回愿望 我希望 我很感谢
for my freedom, Lizzie. No!
你放我自♥由♥ 莉齐 不
I said wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
Lizzie?
莉齐
Lizzie.
莉齐
Lizzie?
莉齐
Please don't be mad at Dad.
别再让父亲生气了
Oh. What's happening?
怎么了
Why are you suffocating me? I have no idea.
你为什么要抱那么紧 我不知道
Look, I don't know when it started,
我不知道从何说起
but on a fundamental level, I think I'm broken.
但从原则上讲 我想我崩溃了
And I realize this is all very sudden,
我知道这很突然
but I just, for whatever reason,
但不知为什么
have this feeling
我就是有种感觉
that something terrible is gonna happen if I don't change.
要是我不改变 将会发生一些可怕的事
I... I'm so sorry, Caroline.
对不起 卡罗琳
I know, I should not have missed your texts about the kids.
我不该错过你发的关于孩子们的信息
It won't happen again.
不会再这样了
Lizzie's been vibrating pretty high.
莉齐变化很大
You think she's on the verge of an episode?
你觉得她会出什么事吗
Yeah. All right.
好的
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会看紧她的
Any other leads?
还有要嘱咐的吗
All right.
好的
Well, keep at it.
别放弃
We'll find a solution.
我们会找到解决办法的
Yeah.
好的
You got a sec?
你有时间吗
Well, this morning's evidence to the contrary,
看来早上那些事不怎么准
I always have time for you.
我一直都有时间陪你
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
I'm sorry about earlier.
我对之前的事很抱歉
Mom gave me all of these tools
妈妈给了我这些工具
to manage my ups and downs, but...
来管理我的反复无常
they all go out the window when it comes to Hope.
但一旦涉及到了霍普 这些就都失效了
That seems pretty self-aware.
看来很有自知之明
What brought this on?
这是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Well...
好吧
maybe it'll come to you.
也许之后会知道的
In the meantime, I appreciate you trying.
同时 我很感激你去尝试
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
Aw. I love you, too, sweetheart.
我也爱你 亲爱的
What's that?
那是什么
Oh! This is...
这是
nothing you need to worry about.
你没必要担心的东西
The thoughts in my head,
那些在我脑袋里的想法
I think that they have something to do with Hope.
我觉得和霍普有关
What's all that? Oh, I was thinking
那些是什么 我在想
we could spell a barrier around the urn
我们能在瓮的周围施加一道屏障
so when the next monster shows up, we can trap it.
这样当下次怪物出现时 我们就能抓住它了
Want to help?
想要帮忙吗
Pass.
不了
But I can't put my finger on it.
我说不清楚
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
但我感觉我要疯了
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗
I don't know, Lizzie.
我不知道 莉齐
Sounds like you got a lot going on.
听起来你有很多事要做
Isn't it past your curfew, Pedro?
佩德罗 你的宵禁不是过了吗
Go to bed.
去睡觉
And leave the sandwich.
放下三文治
But you said you wanted to talk.
但你说你想谈谈
Did I?
我有吗
Can't imagine why.
不敢相信为什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表