剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
She isn't moving. Why-why isn't she moving?
她动不了了 她为什么动不了了
The statue hurt her.
那个雕像伤了她
Tell me what you know about gargoyles.
你知道关于石翼魔的信息吗
Did you say "gargoyles"?
你是说石翼魔吗
Okay, uh, search Medieval French folklore.
好吧 你搜一下中世纪法国民俗传说
Look for "The Legend of the Gargoyle Petrotho."
找石翼魔彼得罗托的传说
If I'm right, I think he's poisoned Lizzie
如果我没猜错 他应该是用什么
with some sort of actual grayscale.
实体灰度法术毒害了丽兹
She's paralyzed. What if it spreads to her heart?
她瘫痪了 如果毒蔓延到她的心脏呢
I'm on it.
我这就查
You have a future in waste management.
你在废物处理方面有前途
Cleaning up messes is kind of my thing.
我就擅长收拾烂摊子
Well, your sister is kind of a dumpster fire.
你妹妹就是个棘手的着火垃圾箱
Why do you always pick fights?
你为什么总是要挑起斗争呢
We've known each other a decade
我们认识十年了
and any time you have the chance, you poke.
一有机会你就开打
You guys do your fair share of poking.
你们也动手了啊
Yeah, in retaliation to your pokes.
要报复你啊
And with you spending so much time with my dad
你和我爸爸待在一起那么久
and keeping secrets...
还保守秘密
We're not keeping secrets.
我们没有保守秘密
Oh, yeah? What happened when you went to go find Landon Kirby?
是吗 那你去找兰登·柯比的时候发生了什么
Nothing happened.
什么都没有
Something clearly did happen.
肯定有事
Rafael never showed up at school,
拉斐尔从学校消失
my dad was rattled, so why won't you just tell me?
我爸爸也很慌乱 所以你为什么还不告诉我
Because there's nothing to tell. Aah!
因为真的没什么要告诉你
Oh, my God.
天哪
Are you okay? I mean, what do I do?
你没事吧 我♥干♥了什么
Help me pull it out. What?
帮我拔♥出♥来♥ 什么
I can heal myself. Pull it out.
我可以自愈的 拔♥出♥来♥
You poked yourself.
你戳了你自己
Shut up.
别说了
To the roof and back in 20 seconds?
20秒内到屋顶再下来
Or we double your money.
不然我们就双倍赔你的钱
You're on. Ten bucks.
成交 10块
We got this. Yes.
好
20...
19...
He's not gonna make it.
他不可能做到的
What can I say?
我还能说什么
My boy's on fire.
我兄弟在兴头上呢
Triple or nothing.
翻三倍怎么样
Sir, we've already taken your money twice.
先生 我们已经拿了你两次钱了
How about a hundred?
一百块怎么样
But I want him to do it in ten seconds.
但我要他在10秒内做到
Start the clock.
开始计时
We are on lockdown. No one goes outside. Period.
一级防范禁闭 没人能出去 就这样
I want you all in your rooms.
你们都必须待在房♥间里
Upper class, you're on the buddy system.
高年级的 你们是两两一组
Lower class, I want you to go with Emma
低年级的 你们跟着艾玛
to the Grand Hall, okay? Everyone, let's go.
去大厅 大家都动起来
You're coming with me.
你和我一起
Okay. All right, take Lizzie
好 你带着丽兹
with you and the kids. Keep an eye on that infection.
和孩子们 丽兹伤口别感染了
I'm gonna try and draw it away from the school.
我会尽量把它从学校弄走
How do you know it will follow you?
你怎么知道它会跟着你
Because I think I have what it wants.
因为我有它想要的东西
Don't fret, we'll be fine.
不要怕 会没事的
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous.
我就是觉得这让我有点恶心
Didn't see that coming.
没想到会看到这一幕
It's simple math.
这是个简单的数学题
MG has the hormones of a teenager
MG身体里流淌着青少年荷尔蒙
and the impulse control of a preschooler.
还容易学龄前儿童动心
He also always goes
他也总是喜欢上
for the wrong kinds of girls.
不该喜欢的女孩
Given my last crush, I can't judge.
考虑到我上一次的心动对象 我没资格评判他
Well, my last crush was actually Satan incarnate.
我上一次心动的对象是撒旦的化身
That is, I guess, unless you count...
也就是说 除非你算上
Who?
谁
Never mind. It really doesn't matter anymore.
算了 真的不重要了
Lizzie has dibs.
丽兹要了
Dibs?
要了
On Rafael? She always calls dibs.
拉斐尔吗 每次都是她
When's it gonna be your turn?
什么时候才能轮到你
It just is what it is.
事情就是这样
Right, well, that doesn't really make it right.
好吧 但这也不代表这就是对的
Your dad knows I used black magic.
你♥爸♥爸知道我使用了黑魔法
That's why I'm in trouble.
所以我才惹上了麻烦
Don't worry, I didn't tell him
别担心 我没告诉他
that you helped me with the spell.
你帮我完成了咒语
Thank you.
谢谢你
And Landon and Rafael took off together.
兰登和拉斐尔一起走了
Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife.
兰登说他也不知道为什么要偷拿那把刀子
But then he lied about having it,
但是他骗我说他没拿
so I don't know what to believe.
所以我也不知道该信什么了
Then he wrote me this letter that was...
然后他给我写了一封信
I don't know, sweet.
就是还挺甜的
Lizzie's... sensitive.
丽兹很敏感
Our mom is going on
我妈妈最近
these really long recruitment missions recently.
一直在忙长♥期♥招新的任务
That's why she's extra testy.
所以她才有点暴躁
She just really misses her.
她只是很想她
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
I remember how your mom used to come by the school.
我还记得你妈妈之前来学校看你
We all used to say how beautiful she was.
每次来我们都会赞美她特别好看
She was.
她确实很好看
We really should have sent you flowers or something.
我们当初真应该送你点花之类的
You did.
你有啊
Your dad signed your names.
你♥爸♥爸签了你的名字
It was obvious.
不言自明
Okay. We definitely deserve a little bit of poking.
好吧 自己戳着了自己也是应得的
I wonder where the boys are right now.
不知道男生们现在都在哪里
There's this spell that my Aunt Freya taught me.
我姑姑弗雷娅教了我一个咒语
It's kind of like a full-immersion video chat.
就像是浸入式的视频聊天
Okay, but don't we need something of Landon's to...
但我们难道不需要兰登的东西来
Is that the letter?
这是那封信吗
You can't tell your dad.
你不能跟你♥爸♥爸说
They don't teach this at school.
学校里可不教这些
This is the kind of secret that I can get behind.
我会保守好这个秘密的
Well, this is more like it.
这样才像话嘛
Get used to it.
趁早习惯
Everything cool?
没事吧
Yeah. It's all good.
对啊 没事
Hope?
霍普
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
Why'd you stop? This is twin pain.
你为什么停下了 双胞胎间的感应
Something's wrong. I think Lizzie's in trouble.
太疼了 肯定是丽兹出什么事了
I'm sorry, I can't let you leave.
对不起 不能放你们走
No, I need to go home to see my sister.
不行 我要回家看我的妹妹
Your dad's with your sister. And I'm under strict orders
你♥爸♥爸在陪她 我要严格服从上级命令
to keep you here. What? Why?
把你留在这 为什么
And why are you researching that?
还有你为什么要查那个
This is tight.
感觉很紧密
You're hot. Like, mad hot.
你很性感 是那种超级性感
Hotter than Lizzie?
比丽兹还性感吗
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Are you actually feeling me?
你真的喜欢我吗
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
Pretty cute. Great hair.
长得还不错 发型我也喜欢
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表