剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
慢一点 朋友 够了
MG, dude's no that big, okay? That's enough.
MG 这位兄弟禁不住你这样 够了
MG, okay, calm down.
MG 冷静下来
MG! Get back...
MG 回来
So let me get this straight.
所以我直说吧
You left me inside your freaky twisted mindscape
你把我困在你扭曲的脑海里
so you could... what? Stall me?
所以你就能 怎么 拖延我吗
My apologies for the melodrama,
我为这些破事情道歉
but I needed to buy meself some time.
但我需要为自己争取一些时间
To talk to some dead knife maker.
好去跟那些死了的铸刀者联♥系♥吗
That,
没错
and to retrieve the knife
以及找回
your friend Dorian had hidden behind the stacks
你朋友多里斯藏在图书馆书堆后面
in the library.
的那把刀
What?
什么
Because while you were trapped
因为当你被困在
in just a small semblance of the blackness I suffered,
我经历过的黑暗的表面中
experiencing just an ounce of my agony,
经历这些微不足道的痛苦的时候
I was busy doing what I do best:
我正忙着做我最擅长的事情
controlling the dead.
控制死者
I don't understand.
我不明白
The answer, my darling, is yes.
答案是 亲爱的 没错
I was stalling you.
我在拖延你
Just as I'm stalling you now.
正如我现在正在拖延你一样
Now leave me alone for a few minutes.
现在让我一个人呆一会
I want to stand in the sun.
我想晒会太阳
Did you know
你知道
that there's a lot of Bennett witches
这里有很多擅长神秘转换术
buried in the local cemetery that excel in the art
的班纳特女巫
of mystical transportation?
被埋葬在当地公墓吗
I summoned a little help to ensure the knife
我找了些帮手来确保
returned to Malivore quickly and without incident.
这把刀能尽快不出意外地回到马里之洼手上
Oh, my God.
天呐
Come on, look on the bright side.
别呀 往好的方面想
You can get back to the daily grind of your young life.
你可以回去过以前平常琐碎的日子
And in moments,
待会儿
when the knife is returned to Malivore,
当这把刀回到马里之洼手上
I will be free to find peace.
我将自♥由♥地寻求和平
As for your father,
至于你的父亲
he watches over you every day.
他每天都在看着你
He did die with love in his heart,
他确实带着对你的爱而死
and he doesn't regret his choice.
他并不后悔自己的选择
But he won't find peace...
但他无法找到平静
...until you do.
除非你找到了
Eh, good luck with that.
祝你好运
The knife is destroyed.
刀坏了
One lock is released.
有一把锁已经开了
And with it, so am I.
有了它 我也自♥由♥了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病吗
Man, we were just having a little fun.
朋友 我们只是找点乐子
Fun? By feeding on human blood?
找乐子 通过吸人血来找乐子吗
Man, don't think we don't know that all you feed us
朋友 别以为我们不知道在学校
at school is that bunny blood.
你喂给我们的是兔子血
That's not being a real vamp.
那不是真正的吸血鬼
You talk a real big game about shaping young minds,
你在讲一个关于塑造年轻人观念的东西
but you ain't even letting us be who we really are.
但你却不让我们做真正的自己
Do you know why I was at the cemetery today?
你知道今天我为什么会在墓地吗
Why I take this day offonly this day off every year?
为什么每年的今天 只有今天会请假
It's because I am honoring my father
是因为我在悼念我父亲
and my little sister, both of whom were murdered
还有我妹妹 都是被我们现在站在这里
by the very vampire whose memorial library
的这个纪念图书馆里的
we are standing in right now.
吸血鬼杀死的
The place I come to work every day.
在这个每天我来工作的地方被杀害
36♥4♥ days a year, I love my job,
一年36♥4♥天 我热爱我的工作
but one day out of the year, I cannot stand
但只有这一天 我无法忍♥受
the sight of this place.
看到这个地方
Do you even know what a Ripper is?
你知道开膛手是什么吗
Do you?
你知道吗
A Ripper is a vampire who is driven by obsession,
开膛手是一个被执念驱使的吸血鬼
who lives only for the gratification
他活着只是为了满足自己
of their deepest desires.
内心深处的欲望
A Ripper will feed until there is nothing left to feed on,
开膛手会一直吸人的血直到没有人血可以吸
and then they'll move on to the next, and the next.
然后他们会继续寻找下一个目标
And do you know what kind of vamps are susceptible
你知道哪种吸血鬼更容易
to being Rippers?
成为开膛手吗
If I was taking bets, I'd say an impressionable,
如果这是个赌注 我会赌敏感的
obsessive, clinically ADHD, horny little kid
有强迫症 临床多动症 好色的孩子
like Milton Greasley.
就像弥尔顿·格雷斯利一样
Dear Dad, I'm no stranger to death,
亲爱的爸爸 死亡对我来说并不陌生
but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it.
但这并不意味着我想谈论死亡
Once a year, for Remembrance Day,
每年一次 在阵亡将士纪念日
we're asked to write letters to our lost loved ones.
我们被要求给失去的亲人写信
We sign our names, fold them up
我们签上自己的名字 把信折好
and scatter them throughout the cemetery.
放在墓地
I usually don't see the point in it.
通常我不明白这么做的意义
Why write to the dead?
为什么要给死去的人写信
* Some kind of magic... *
某种魔法
I'd rather not think about it at all.
我宁愿不去想它
Except lately,
但最近
Death keeps knocking on my door.
死亡一直在敲我的门
* Some kind of magic *
某种魔法
* Baby, we have it... *
亲爱的 我们已经拥有这种魔法
Today I messed up, bad.
今天我搞砸了 很糟糕
I messed up in ways that if you were here,
我搞砸了如果你在这里
you'd be so disappointed in me.
你会对我非常失望的
I'm not sure I know how to fix it.
我不确定知道怎么来弥补
* I will walk with you *
我会跟你一起散步
* I'll ride with you... *
我会跟你一起骑车
She told me she wanted me to be a better man.
她跟我说希望我能成为一个更优秀的人
* The whole way through... *
整个过程
Can you help me with that?
你能帮我吗
* Do right by you... *
好好对待你
I don't know, but I'll try.
我不确定 但我会尝试
I promise.
我保证
* It's hard to lose *
失去你很痛苦
* Some kind of magic... *
某种魔法
I was told today that you would never find peace
今天有人告诉我你将永远无法找到安宁
until I found it in myself.
除非我在自己身上找到
I hope that was a lie told to punish me.
我希望这是一个为了惩罚我的谎言
God knows I deserved that.
天知道那是我活该
* Some kind of magic *
某种魔法
* Baby, we have it, uh-huh... *
宝贝 我们已经拥有这种魔法
But if it's true, I'm gonna do better.
但如果这是真的 我会做的更好
Today I saw a glimpse of what true loneliness feels like.
今天我瞥见了真正的孤独是什么感受
Of what lies in store for me if I don't find my own peace.
如果我找不到自己的平静将面临怎样的困境
So I'm gonna get to work on that.
所以我打算解决这件事
* I will walk with you... *
我会跟你一起散步
I'm glad to know you're with me,
我很开心有你陪着我
but I look forward to the day when you're not.
但我也期待自己独自面对那一天的到来
I love you. Hope.
我爱你 霍普
* I will walk with you *
我会跟你一起散步
* I will walk with you... *
我会跟你一起散步
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry I didn't have your back today.
我很抱歉今天没有站在你那边
Apparently,
很明显
I was too busy launching phase one of Mali-pocalypse.
我在忙着启动恶性末日第一阶段
It's okay.
没关系
Dr. Saltzman, he... he had my back.
萨尔茨曼博士 他支持了我
Oh...
噢
He still mad at you, huh?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表