剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你知道的 这一天我都在等着
for the other shoe to drop with you.
你有什么想跟我说的
You know, uh, when Landon and I first met at Hector and Maria's?
你知道么 当我和兰顿第一次在赫克托耳和玛利亚家见的时候
He told me the story about this guy four towns over
他跟我讲过一个故事 他在镇子里被人
who used to burn him with cigarettes for sport.
用烟头烧 就是为了娱乐
Yeah, I heard about that.
是的 我听说过
I felt this crazy need to protect him.
然后我就疯了一样想要保护他
Even though I knew it wouldn't change anything.
即便我知道这并不能改变什么
So, one day I took a couple buses,
所以 有一天 我坐了几辆公交车
I knocked on that guy's door
我敲开了那个家伙的门
and I beat the crap out of him.
把他打得屁滚尿流
I never told Landon about it, either.
我从来没跟兰顿说过这件事
I knew that he wouldn't want to be a part
我知道他不想
of something like that.
这样
So, what I said earlier about lying, I...
所以 当我从开始撒谎的时候
I was being a hypocrite.
我就是个伪君子了
Because when someone is as important
当有人对我来说变得很重要的时候
as Landon is to me,
就像兰顿
I'll do what's best for him.
我愿意把我最好的都给他
Even if that means having to lie.
即使意味着得撒谎
But I'll also have to protect him
我会尽力保护好他
from being hurt in other ways, too.
免受任何伤害
So, you and I, we can't talk like this anymore.
所以 我们还是不要谈这个了
That's one more monster down.
又一个怪物被打倒了
You two are now officially part of the Super Squad.
你们现在正式加入超级小队了
Dope.
牛逼
You made it.
你做到了
Are you ready? What?
准备好了吗 什么
Oh, here we go. Yeah. He said it. Super Squad.
来吧 他说的 超自然世界
No one realer.
脱离现实世界
Never dreamed I'd be the one to be a dream killer.
从没想过我会成为梦境的终结者
It's like Salvatore's School meets "Thriller."
塞瓦托尔学校变得超级恐怖
It tried to creep up on me, but it was sleeping on me.
它悄悄靠近我 但是我在睡觉
Couldn't touch it, couldn't put my hand on.
不要碰它 不要把手伸过去
And MG is the homie I can land on.
MG就是归属和依靠
His girl Hope, I'm-a always take a chance on.
他女朋友霍普 我们就是在冒险
She killed a demon,
她杀了那个恶魔
and I just killed the damn song.
我结束了那首该死的歌♥
What?
什么
No, that's crazy. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真疯狂
Yo, that's nuts. Hey, man, you can play.
就这样 嘿 你可以继续弹奏
That was clean. That was clean.
够了 够了
Okay, so when did you start playing the guitar?
好吧 你什么时候开始弹吉他的
One second. What?
刚刚 什么
Hope.
霍普
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嘿
So I have this whole thing I need to say.
我有好多事情想跟你讲
Is it cool if I say it?
我说了的话还酷吗
Yeah.
是的
I've spent most of my life
我这一生
afraid...
都在害怕
and unsure.
和不确定中度过
I mean, even when you guys brought me back here,
我是说 即使你们带我回来了这里
it didn't get better, it got worse
也没有变好 可能或许更糟了
because now I actually had something to lose.
事实上我感觉有什么东西失去了
And it didn't help that it felt
没有什么用
like you were avoiding me,
就像你在回避我什么
keeping things from me.
将什么东西远离我
And then I fought a dream demon.
还有我刚刚在打一个梦魇怪
A creature who exists literally
一种生活在传说中的生物
to make me live out my worst fears, and I thought,
让我直面了我最深的恐惧 还有我想
What have I been so afraid of?
我到底在害怕什么
If you want to change your mind about being with me,
如果你想改变你的想法
change your mind.
改变你的想法
Cause I'm gonna work that much harder
我会更努力
to make you change it back.
让你改变想法的
If you need to lie to keep dream demons
如果你需要撒谎来阻止梦魇怪
from getting their claws on the urn,
在骨灰盒上磨他们的爪子
lie.
撒谎
If you need to keep secrets because you're burdened
如果你保密是为了背负别人
with all the responsibilities no one else can handle,
无法承担的责任的话
all right then, keep your secrets.
那么 继续保护你的秘密
* My love, my lover... *
It is my job to bust my ass
我会竭尽全力
until you see me as someone to confide in.
直到你能全心全意的信任我为止
* My lover... *
I'm not gonna be afraid of losing you anymore, Hope.
我不会再害怕失去你 霍普
Cause I'm gonna be the guy
我会成为那样一个
who always fights to find you again.
能够击败所有困难然后一次又一次找到你的那个人
* Say and do... *
Sorry. I'm done.
对不起 我讲完了
* For you. *
Tweaked your shoulder throwing me that bolt?
给我扔那个杆子扭到肩膀了吗
Tweaked my body driving it into a tree,
我撞到树上的时候扭到了
and I think I have a concussion.
我想我可能有点脑震荡
Well, I hope you weren't planning
好吧 我希望你不会
on going to sleep anytime soon.
立刻睡着
Where did you end up hiding that?
最后你把那藏哪了
In my dream you have
在我的梦里
a safe tucked away under the floorboards in your closet.
你的壁橱地板地下藏着一个保险箱
You know, I couldn't fully decide on a new hiding spot,
你知道的 我并不确定能否找到新的隐藏地点
so I just stashed it under my pillow.
所以我把它藏在我枕头底下了
Go figure.
没想到吧
Well, you were all very smart today,
好吧 你一直很聪明
while I fell asleep on the job.
我可能会在工作的时候睡着
You drove halfway across the country in three days,
你三天就开了半个国家
cut yourself some slack.
让自己歇歇吧
We need a new plan.
我们需要个新计划
We can't have 80% of the students
洛克伍德的房♥子里容不下
living at the Lockwood Mansion.
我们这么多学生
Well, I'm sure we'll think of something.
好吧 我们得想想了
Hello, uh, Mrs. Maria Gonzales?
你好 玛利亚·冈萨雷斯女士吗
I'm with Child Protective Services.
我是儿童保护服务机构的
Hector!
赫克托
How can we help you? I have a few questions
我们能帮你什么 我有些问题
for one of your older foster children, if he's around.
需要问你们收养的那个孩子 如果他在的话
No, sorry.
他不在 抱歉
Rafael was lucky to be adopted
拉斐尔很幸运能被在弗吉尼亚州
by a wonderful family in Virginia.
一个幸福的家庭收养
Actually, I'm here to speak with Landon Kirby.
事实上 我来这儿是想找兰登·柯比
Uh, we've discovered some troubling
我们发现一些
information about his birth parents.
关于他的生生父母的不安真♥相♥
Landon was also lucky to be adopted
兰登也是幸运的
by a wonderful family in Virginia.
被一个很幸福的家庭收养了
I see.
我知道了
Our records indicate that you're still receiving subsidy checks
我们的记录显示 你们仍然在接受
for both those boys.
这两个孩子的补助支票
If they're no longer in your care, that's a felony.
如果他们不再受你们的照顾 这是重罪
Well, two felonies, each.
好吧 你们都有罪
But I might be able
但是我也许可以
to hold off on reporting that accounting error
推迟报告
if there's more you could tell me
如果你们能告诉我更多
about Landon Kirby's whereabouts.
关于兰登·柯比的行踪的话
No, sorry.
抱歉
He was lucky to be adopted by a wonderful family in...
他很幸运被一个弗吉利亚州的家庭
Virginia.
收养了
I see.
我知道
You've said all you're able to say,
你可以说你知道的所有
literally.
逐字逐句的
In that case, would you happen to have
既然这样 你有没有任何属于这个男孩
any of this young man's belongings?
的东西呢
A journal, a letter,
日记 信件
or a photograph?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表