剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Dad?
老爸
Do you think I'm broken?
你觉得我差劲吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I think your biological mother's
我觉得你需要克服
crazy-ass witch ancestors left you with a legacy
你们生母的疯狂的女巫祖先
of darkness that you have to work through.
给你们留下的暗黑遗产
But Josie doesn't have freakouts. Josie spends
但是乔西就没有搞砸 乔西
a lot of time worrying about other people's happiness.
在关心别人的幸福上花费太多时间了
It's a supernatural phenomenon called
这是一种叫做共同依赖
co-dependency, and I'm pretty sure
的超自然现象 我很确定
she got it from my side of the family.
她是从家族中继承来的
I just...
我只是
I don't ever want to hurt anybody.
我从来没想过伤害别人
I know that, honey.
我知道 宝贝
That's why we opened this school,
所以我们办了这所学校
to learn control, which
去学会控制自己
is why I'm here now to help, okay?
也是为什么我一直在这帮忙 对吗
I'm surprised that you have time,
我很开心你在给
what with all of the private training sessions
霍普·迈克尔森上了那么多私人训练课
you've been doing with Hope Mikaelson. Maybe
的同时还有时间跟我谈心 没准
if you made friends, we could do group training.
你们要是能成为朋友 我们能进行集体训练呢
I've tried to be her friend
我五岁的时候
when I was five and when I was nine
九岁的时候 还有十三岁的时候
and when I was 13.
试过去跟她交朋友了
She never makes any effort.
她却不愿意迈出一步
She has lost a lot, and you know that.
她失去了很多东西 你是知道的
She's just afraid to let herself care.
她只是害怕自己会在乎
Everyone in here has lost something.
这里的所有人都失去过重要的东西
She doesn't hold the patent on it.
在这点上她并没有很特别
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Come in.
进来
Speak of the actual devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Sorry to bother.
无意打扰
I'm feeling kind of restless.
我感觉到一些不安
I kind of need a release.
我需要发泄
Uh... back acres.
去后面的树林里吧
But stay away from the Old Mill.
但是离老磨坊远一点
Heathens are having
孩子们正在办一个
a secret party I'm gonna break up in ten minutes.
秘密派对 我十分钟之内就去叫他们停下来
I'm missing a party?
我错过了一个派对吗
No. Like, Twilight ruined all vampire mythos.
不 暮光之城毁了所有的吸血鬼神话
Okay, y'all want reality,
好吧 你想要回到现实
y'all got to go old-school.
那你就回你以前学校去吧
Okay, my man Blade... He is the GOAT.
我兄弟布雷德 他最厉害
His crazy moms was all, "You wouldn't kill me."
他的疯子妈妈天天说 你杀不了我
And then, he's all, "I must release you."
然后 他天天说 我一定要摆脱你
And he's... bam, stab!
然后 他 挥刀一捅
Dude kills his crazy-ass mom!
这哥们杀了他的疯狂妈妈
I'm not saying that y'all should kill your mom,
我不是在教唆你去杀了你妈
'cause that's-that's messed up.
因为这简直太疯狂了
Thanks for your help with Landon.
谢谢你帮忙救兰登出来
Oh, yeah, of course.
没事的
I know that my sister kind of put her foot in it earlier.
我知道之前我妹妹跟你说过话
I just... I really wanted you to know that
我只是 真心想让你知道
we really are sorry about what happened to you.
我们为你的遭遇感到遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢你
I had gotten a... a track scholarship to UVA.
我得到了一个UVA的田径奖学金
She was gonna follow me after graduation.
她本来打算毕业之后跟我一起走
She was the best person I knew.
她是我见过的最完美的人
Pretty much loved her in that way
我对她的爱 用他们的话说
that they say only exists in movies.
是只会在电影里才有的那种爱
People who say that are the people
那些那么说的人
who have never had their hearts crushed.
都是没有真正心动过的人
You, too?
你也是吗
On the regular.
一般般吧
I care too much. It's kind of a problem.
我在乎太多了 这是一个毛病
I don't think that's a problem at all.
我不觉得那是个缺点
You should give Lizzie a second chance.
你应该再给丽兹一次机会
Lizzie is the best person that I know.
丽兹是我见过的最完美的人
Are you crazy?! I almost killed you!
你疯了吗 我差点杀了你
Don't touch that.
别碰那个
Sorry. I didn't. I-I mean, I wasn't...
抱歉 我没有 我 我是说 我本不想
Where are we?
这是哪儿
Uh, the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托纪念馆
All the artifacts in here have a supernatural history.
这里面所有的东西都有一段不寻常的历史
What's the story on this one?
这把匕♥首♥的历史是什么
No idea, but in my experience,
不知道 但根据我的经验
your safest bet is to not touch it.
最保险的做法是别去碰它
Noted.
知道了
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前很抱歉
You shouldn't have been out there.
你不应该出去的
Yeah. I'll file that under the things
是的 我觉得这应该是
that seem really obvious after the fact.
经历过之后很显而易见的事实
So...
那么
I guess this means you're a werewolf.
我猜你是一个狼人
He said, casually.
按照他的说法
I'm a lot of things.
我是很多事物的综合体
Care to elaborate? They're just gonna
要精心准备什么仪式吗 明天他们只是
make you forget tomorrow. Come on.
会让你忘记全部而已 得了吧
Humor me.
你是在开玩笑吗
This isn't much of an after-party, Penelope.
这可不是什么派对 佩内洛普
There aren't any snacks.
没有零食了
I need food.
我需要食物
I got the munchies.
我需要吃东西
I can help you with that.
这个我能帮你哦
Oh. We'll get in trouble.
我们会惹麻烦的
I know.
我知道
Seriously?
你认真的吗
I'm offering to rock your world right now.
我在暗示你可以让你的小宇宙燃烧了
Okay, well, for one, we're not supposed to.
好吧 第一 我们不能这样做
For two, last I checked,
第二 经我调查
you were more into girls, and for three...
你更喜欢女孩儿 第三
No one asked you to bring math into this conversation.
没人让你在这算数学题
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
For one, rules are meant to be broken.
第一 规矩是用来打破的
For two, I am an equal opportunity evil temptress,
第二 我是一个给人均等机会的邪恶小妖精
and your binary assumptions about sexuality...
还有你对性的二元假设
they're dated.
那都过时了
And for three...
第三
I don't really care what your three was,
我并不在乎你的第三点是什么
but are you gonna suck me dry... or not?
但你要不要来把我吸干呢 还是算了
MG?
MG
The blood that runs through my veins isn't human.
我血管里流淌的血液不是人类的
My dad was one of the earth's Original Vampires.
我爸爸曾是吸血鬼始祖之一
Was?
曾是
Was.
曾是
Turns out even immortal beings can find a way to die
看来 最终 即使是永生的种族
eventually.
也难逃死亡
"Klaus Mikaelson:
克劳斯·迈克尔森
The Great Evil."
邪恶之最
He wasn't very popular around here.
他在这不是很受欢迎
One of my foster dads used to burn us with his cigarettes.
我的其中一个养父想烧死我们
I guess evil is relative.
我觉得邪恶是相对的
My mother was a werewolf alpha.
我母亲曾是狼人首领
There's that "was" again.
怎么又有个曾经
The people I care about have a tendency to die on me.
我关心的人基本上都死了
I try not to get close to people anymore.
所以我尽量不去和别人亲近
Yeah, I can see that.
看出来了
Um, my grandmother was a witch.
我祖母是个女巫
So, all of those things passed down,
所以经过那么多代的混血
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表