剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
通奸 失踪的女孩
It's like every TV show that old people watch.
就像是老年人看的电视节目一样
A "crime of passion," I think they call it.
他们称作为 冲动犯罪
I know Connor.
我认识康纳
He's made my life a living hell,
他把我的生活搞得一团糟
but he's not a killer. Trust me.
但他不会杀人 相信我
Trusting you is what got us into this mess in the first place.
起初就是因为相信你 才让我们身陷囹圄的
Look. There he is.
看 他就在那
So do you want to play good cop or bad cop?
你想当好警♥察♥还是坏警♥察♥
Because I don't think "emo cop" is a thing.
我不觉得有中立警♥察♥这回事
Oh, very funny.
很有趣
But while you were off making friends
当你在交朋友的时候
I did some sleuthing of my own.
我却一个人在那调查
Scarf in Virginia heat?
弗吉尼亚♥热♥火队的围巾
Sounds like a lead, I think they call it.
我觉得这听起来才像是线索
MATT: They're vampire bites, Ric.
她们是被吸血鬼咬了 里克
If they said they didn't do it, they didn't do it. End of story.
如果他们说没做 就真的没有做 别乱想了
No, actually, it's just the beginning, because now I have
事实上 这只是开始 因为我现在
to put a 17-year-old girl in this body bag,
必须把一个17岁的女孩放到运尸袋里
then lie to her parents about what actually killed her.
然后向她父母撒谎 编造到底是什么杀了她
Or maybe you forgot what it's like
还是你忘了 在这个世界
to be on this side of that conversation.
这种谈话是怎样的感觉
It's not about sides.
这和在哪个世界无关
Oh, yeah? Tell that to Dana.
是吗 去和黛娜说啊
I thought you said we were gonna have lunch.
我以为我们一起去吃中饭
Yeah. Well, uh, one of us is.
是的 我们中的一个
* Turn it upside down *
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
* Turn it upside down *
Let her go.
放开她
* Turn it inside out. *
Date's over.
约会结束了
It's not me, it's you.
不是我♥干♥的 是你自己
Now forget this ever happened and get back to class.
忘掉发生的事 回班上去
LIZZIE: Great.
棒极了
Hope's already here.
霍普已经到了
Thought we were cool, bruh.
我以为我们说好的 兄弟
Don't "bruh" him.
别和他称兄道弟
Second place or not, we know you killed Dana.
不管我是不是第二名 我们知道你杀了黛娜
Wait. Dana's dead?
等等 黛娜死了
Dr. Saltzman said they found her dead from a vampire bite.
索尔兹曼博士说发现黛娜被吸血鬼咬死了
I didn't kill her, so y'all need to get the hell outta my face.
我没有杀她 所以快从我眼前消失
Come on, guys, let's go.
走吧 伙计们
It's hero time.
到了英雄时刻了
To the Blondemobile.
(咒语)
Not so fast, Kaleb.
别着急啊 凯勒布
I told you, all I did was feed.
我说过了 我只是进食了
Torture me all you want to,
随便你们怎么折磨我
but my answer's gonna remain the same...
但我的答案不会变
...because I didn't kill Dana.
因为我没杀黛娜
Uh, he's right.
他说的对
What, so you're a mind reader now, Landon?
怎么 你现在能读心了么 兰登
Call it a hunch.
我把这称作是直觉
DANA: We were on the way to graffiti that mill at your school.
我们在去你们学校涂鸦的路上
It was a harmless prank.
这就是个没什么危害的恶作剧
But then I got snatched.
但后来我被抓住了
Next thing I remember, I woke up in a ditch.
之后我只记得 我在沟渠里醒过来
So enjoy it while you can, Lizzie.
你就趁现在尽情高兴吧 莉齐
I'm sure I look like crap.
我知道我看起来像个捡垃圾的一样
Oh, my God.
天哪
What is that?
这是什么
It's...
这是
Someone help me out here.
谁来帮帮我
It's the mother of all hickeys.
这是所有吻痕的母亲
You're fine, Dana.
你会没事的 黛娜
You're just a-a little slutty.
你只是有点淫♥荡♥
I don't even like any of you.
我讨厌你们每个人
I should be talking to the cops.
我该去和警♥察♥谈谈
I can't let you do that. Ad somnum.
我不能让你去 (咒语)
I mean, she can't let you do that.
我的意思是 她不会让你去的
So you didn't kill her. You freaking turned her?
所以你没有杀她 而是把她转化成了吸血鬼
Turned her?
转化了她
You think I want to sit and listen to that for all eternity?
你觉得我想坐下来听不朽什么的吗
Well, someone did, meaning that we have
有人这么做了 也就是说
a transitioning vampire on our hands.
我们手上有个转化期的吸血鬼
So what are we gonna do with her?
那我们要怎么处置她
Foster kid. I've been looking for you.
被收养的小子 我一直在找你
I'll catch up with you later.
我要迟到了
I got to get to class.
我得去上课了
Look, uh, Jed, right?
听着 杰德 是吧
I don't want any problems. Neither do we.
我不想搞事情 我们谁都不想
We just want to initiate you into the pack.
我们就是想邀请你加入团队
Okay. The process is simple.
过程很简单
You triggered your werewolf curse this month,
这个月你触发了狼人诅咒
which means you killed somebody recently.
也就是说你最近杀了人
Maybe on purpose,
也许是故意的
maybe not.
也许是无意的
All you gotta do is tell us the story.
你要做的 就是把你的故事说出来
That's our rite of passage.
那就是我们的通过仪式
Yeah, I'm not really a pack kinda guy.
我不是个喜欢拉帮结派的人
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不想加入 是不是
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
You can either submit or you can bleed and then submit.
你要么现在加入 要么被教训过后 再加入
It's your call.
由你决定
I said, hey!
我说住手
To be continued.
我们会再来的
Hey, are you okay? Get off of me!
你还好吗 别碰我
Just stay away from me.
离我远一点
So let me get this straight.
让我来捋一下
Dana died with vampire blood in her system
黛娜带着吸血鬼的血死了
so she came back to life
所以她又复活了
and now she's in transition,
而现在她正在转变成吸血鬼
and she needs to feed or die?
而且她需要进食 否则会死
MG: Nailed it, bro.
搞定了 老兄
Easy decision, right?
很简单的决定 是吧
All right, so...
所以
we give her human blood, it's that simple.
我们给她人类的血 就这么简单
Not everyone wants to be supernatural.
不是所有人都想获得超能力
Some people just want to be normal.
有些人只是想当个普通人
Dana's traumatized, you guys. This is a huge decision.
黛娜受到了精神创伤 这是个重大的决定
Maybe we should give her a day or two.
也许我们该给她一到两天的时间
She'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed.
如果她不进食 一天内就会死去
Oops.
哎呀
I suck at math.
我数学不好
You should tell her the truth.
你该告诉她实情的
My guess is that she'd be psyched to be
我猜她一定会喜欢去你们学校
at a place like your school... I know I would.
那样的地方的 要是我我会的
You're awful quiet over there, MG.
你在那太安静了 MG
I'm a feminist, bruh. I'm not gonna tell Dana
我是女权主义者 我不会告诉黛娜
what to do with her body.
她发生了什么的
Landon's right.
兰登是对的
Ugh, fine.
好吧
Okay, but to be clear, she is not joining drill team.
好吧 但是事先声明 她不能加入训练队
Surgere.
咒语
Did I pass out?
我是晕过去了吗
I don't feel so well.
我感觉不太好
We know how you feel.
我们知道你不舒服
And it's okay, you're just hungry.
没事的 你只是太饿了而已
Anorexia was sophomore year.
我大二的时候得过厌食症
This is something else.
这完全是另一回事
You'll feel better after you feed. I promise.
你进食之后会好很多的 我保证
Oh, shut up. For real.
闭嘴吧 我认真的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表