剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, thought I'd call,
我想着打电♥话♥给你
check in, see how things are going.
看看你 现在怎么样
So good.
很好啊
Really? Define "good," Lizzie,
真的吗 定义一下很好是什么意思 丽兹
because I don't think that involves me tracking down
因为我觉得这不包括我发现
Dana's body to the glove compartment.
黛娜的尸体在手套箱里
Listen, Dad, it's fine. We cracked the case.
听着 爸爸 没关系的 我们搞定这个案子了
It's a spider.
那是一只蜘蛛
But, like, a big, huge,
但是 像一只 体型庞大的猪
nasty spider.
讨人厌的蜘蛛
And MG's comic books know how to kill it.
而且MG的漫画书上写了怎么杀掉它
Comic books? Really? Lizzie, listen to me,
漫画书 你认真的吗 丽兹 听我说
whatever you're thinking of doing, don't, okay?
不管你在想做什么 千万不要做 好吗
So just tell me where you are,
只要告诉我你在哪
and Matt and I will be right there.
马特和我马上就到
And where is Hope?
还有 霍普在哪
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉 爸爸
You're gonna have to trust me for once.
你至少该相信我一次
Let's do this.
来吧 我们开始吧
I think he's still out there.
我觉得他还在那
Hey! Douchebag!
小混球
I hate spiders.
我讨厌蜘蛛
You need to get us out of here. Crap.
你得带我们离开这 该死
Uanascar.
咒语
Lizzie, I need your help!
丽兹 我需要你的帮助
Josie. Take my hand.
乔茜 拉着我的手
Repeat after me.
跟着我念
Imperium fluctus malleus.
咒语
Imperium fluctus malleus.
咒语
Imperium fluctus malleus.
咒语
Imperium fluctus malleus.
咒语
Imperium fluctus malleus.
咒语
Imperium fluctus malleus!
咒语
* Today *
* Today you made me feel irrelevant *
* Twisted my intelligence *
* Made it seem there's no brain in my head *
* I'm like a skeleton, can't shut my eyes *
* All I wanna do is kill somebody *
* Kill somebody *
* Kill somebody like you *
* You, you, you, you *
你 你 你
* All I wanna do is kill somebody *
我只想杀人
* Kill somebody *
杀人
* Kill somebody like you *
杀像你这样的人
* You, you, you, you *
你 你 你
Was she bitten? No.
她被打了吗 没有
You're gonna be fine. There was a party in the woods.
你会没事的 森林里有场派对
You and Dana had the time of your lives.
你和达娜都很愉快
But on the way home,
但回家的路上
you guys were attacked by a mountain lion.
你们被山狮袭击了
You survived and Dana didn't.
你没事了 而达娜却没有
There was nothing you could do.
你只能束手无策
Dana's dead?
达娜死了吗
Just take it all away.
把记忆都抹掉
Tell her not to feel anything.
告诉她别多想
You can't compel her not to grieve.
你不能强迫她不悲伤
I'm helping her.
我在帮她
Tell her that it's gonna hurt.
告诉她 会很伤心的
It always will. Tell her
会一直难受 告诉她
that some days will be harder than others...
有些时候会比其他人更难过
but eventually she'll remember the good times
但最终她也会记住
she had with Dana, too.
她和达娜的美好时光
Tell her to hold on to those,
告诉她记住那些时光
because it's the key to getting through this.
这是熬过这段时间的关键
Are you sure that you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
You saw what they did to me.
你看到他们怎么对我的了
I don't think going lone wolf's an option anymore.
我不想再当独狼了
Do you? Don't look at me.
你呢 看我♥干♥嘛
I'm a twin. I don't do anything solo.
我是双胞胎 干什么都不是一个人
Look, after Cassie died,
听好 在凯茜死后
I thought Landon was the only pack that I'd ever have.
兰德勒是我唯一有过的群体
I didn't think that I needed anyone else.
我不觉得我还需要其他人
Be honest with me.
坦白和我说
Is this school, these people...
这所学校 这些人
keeping Landon here-- is it worth it?
把兰德勒留在这里 值得吗
This place is flawed.
这地方很差劲
Every single person here is cursed in some way,
这里的每个人都被诅咒了
whether it's blood or just life.
无论是血统还是人生
Everyone has issues of their own that they're dealing with.
每个人都有要解决的自身问题
But we're all in this together.
但我们都是这样
Every single person here, we look out for each other.
这里的每个人 我们互相关照
So, yeah.
所以
It's worth it.
这里还是值得的
Little help?
好受点了吗
Medicine ball.
实心球
Jed and his boys
杰德和他的兄弟们
play for keeps.
志在必得啊
Foster kid.
你个养子
You back for more?
还来干吗
I killed my girlfriend.
我杀了我女友
It was an accident.
是个意外
I was behind the wheel, and I lost control.
我在车轮后面 失去控制了
When I woke up, I was in the hospital.
醒来的时候 就在医院了
Landon had to tell me that she was dead,
兰德勒不得不告诉我她死了
and I don't know anything else.
别的我再不知道了
Am I a part of the pack now?
我现在是群体里的一员了吗
Take a knee.
跪下
What?
什么
You're gonna submit to your alpha,
你要臣服于你的首领
you take a knee.
跪下
No, I'm just playing.
我开玩笑呢
It's your ball.
你的球
Do this, Rafael. You're in the next round.
你来 拉斐尔 下一轮你来
So much for my plan to spend the day
像正常女孩一样过一天
as a normal teenage girl.
我有好多计划
Did good back there.
回去还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Felt nice to be part of the team...
在你们说我是怪物前
until you all accused me of being a monster.
我都觉得成为队里一员真好
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's just gonna take us some time
等我们重新信任你之前
before we can trust you again. Yeah.
还得花点时间 是啊
I got that. Repeatedly.
我知道 一次又一次
So let me lay this out for you all at once.
我就一次说个明白吧
I don't know why I was drawn to that knife
我不知道我为何会被那把刀吸引
any more than I can explain
也不知道为何
why a supersized spider inhabited the body
一只超大的蜘蛛寄居在
of a kid who used to bully me in high school.
那个欺负我的高中同学体内
I don't know
我不知道
why creatures we've only read about in books
为什么只有在书里才读过的物种
are making cameos in Mystic Falls.
会在神秘瀑布镇作妖
I don't have an explanation for any of this.
这些我都无法解释
And let's be honest, neither do any of you.
说句实话 你也一样
So as far as I can see, we're supposed to be in this together.
据我观察 我们应该都是一样的
And this morning, all I wanted to be
今早 我只想
was sitting here. Part of all of this.
坐在这里 远离一切是非
Spending time with you.
就和你消磨时光
But all day long you ridiculed me,
但你整天嘲笑我
and then you hung me out to dry.
然后在紧要关头
When it mattered.
又把我晾在一边
You wanted to know what it's like to be normal?
你想知道正常是什么样吗
Congrats, Hope.
恭喜你啊 霍普
You're officially normal.
你终于正常了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表