剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... You know, I opened this school to protect these kids.
前情提要 你要知道我开这个学校是为了保护这些孩子
How am I supposed to protect them from stuff
试问我该如何保护他们
that's not supposed to exist?
免受本不存在之物的伤害呢
HOPE: Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me.
都是因为我兰顿才会走进这个学校
He had access to the knife he stole because of me.
都是因为我 他才可以接触到他偷的那把刀
ALARIC: Whoever wields it has the power to save the world,
谁挥动它 谁就有力量拯救世界
or end all life as we know it.
或者终结一切生命
A Neanderthal from Mystic Falls High
神秘瀑布镇高中的一个穴居人
assaulted me with a milkshake.
用奶昔泼我
So let's do what we got to do here.
所以我们就在这里把该做的做完
Then let's go back to school.
然后再重回学校
They don't want me there. I am not going without you.
他们不想让我回学校 没有你我不走
All in.
全部奉献
Kaleb, what are you doing?
凯勒布 你在干什么
Look, we homies, right?
听着 我们是兄弟 对吗
And I ain't hurting anybody. Secret's ours?
我不会伤害别人 所以你不会说出去吧
Why isn't she moving? The statue hurt her.
她为什么动不了了 那个雕像伤了她
Sasha, what are you doing?
萨沙 你在干嘛
Come on, man. I'm the lovable virgin.
拜托老兄 我可是有爱的处♥男♥呢
It's not my time.
我不该死啊
I'm gonna open my eyes, and everything's gonna be fine.
我睁开眼睛之后一切都会没事
Opening my eyes in three,
倒数3
two, one.
GhostFace?!
鬼脸
Come on, man. Sorry, bruh. Too easy.
别这样 老兄 抱歉老兄 你太好吓了
Where were you?
你去哪了
Just got a little peckish.
有点饿了
Went out for a midnight snack.
去拿点夜宵
We good?
不生气了吗
Yup. All good. Good.
不生气了
Night, then.
那晚安
ALARIC: Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Mystic Falls needs our help, and given our recent influx
神秘瀑布镇需要我们的帮助 鉴于最近有大量
of monsters, Sheriff Donovan and I have decided
怪物涌入 多诺万警官和我决定
we need to take drastic action.
我们需要采取果断的行动
Please give him your full attention.
请注意听讲
Like Dr. Saltzman was saying, local girls
正如萨尔茨曼博士所说
Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night.
黛娜·莉莲和莎莎·斯托罗克斯昨晚没回来
Dana sometimes skips town for a few days to party,
黛娜有的时候几天不回来去疯玩
but this is a first for Sasha.
但是莎莎这还是第一次
Thank you, Sheriff Donovan.
谢谢 多诺万警官
Now while the knife is away with Dorian
现在刀子不在多里安手里
and things are quiet on his end,
这块也没有什么声音
it won't hurt to assume the worst.
所以往最差的想也没什么坏处
Guys... Dude, if you don't stop mugging me.
伙计们 你别给我做鬼脸
You heard Ol' Blue Eyes.
你听到他说的了
Dana has a history of running away.
黛娜有逃跑的习惯
I saw you feed on her.
我看到你吸她血
Yeah, feed.
没错 就是吸血而已
Not kidnap. MG, I'm telling you--
不是绑♥架♥ MG 我告诉你
vampire to vampire this ain't on me.
掏心窝子说 这不是我的事
Now, I'll need a few of you to volunteer
我需要几个志愿者
to go to Mystic Falls High under
卧底成为交换生
the guise of an exchange program
前往神秘瀑布镇高中
meant to improve relations between our schools,
目的是 提高我们学校之间的关系
which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events.
不幸的是 基于现在的状况 很有必要
Now, I give you permission
现在我允许你
to compel them, to gather materials
迫使他们 收集定位咒的材料
for locator spells, because any information
因为我们能收集到的任何信息
we can get will make all the difference.
都可能有很大的不同
Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences
我想我可以暂时放下我和
with Dana for a day,
黛娜之间的过节
because that
因为英雄
is what heroes do.
就该这样
So... I volunteer as tribute.
我自愿
She battles
她就战斗过一只
one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa.
石像鬼 突然就变成了圣母
You're gonna be real embarrassed when I prove you wrong.
等我证明你是错了的之后你们肯定会很羞愧
I'm in.
我加入
I'm in, too.
我也是
I'd like to help.
我愿意帮忙
ALARIC: Who are you,
你是谁
and what have you done with Hope Mikaelson?
你和霍普·迈克尔森在干什么
I never got to go to a real school.
我就没去过真正的学校
I've always wanted to know what it's like
我一直想知道成为
to be a normal for a day instead
正常的人生活一天是什么感觉
of being a tri-brid loner.
而不是成为三种族混血不合群者
Yeah, well, that's a bed you made for yourself.
这是你自做自受
Not looking for a social lecture.
不想听你bb
So, what's your plan with Landon?
你打算跟兰登怎么办
Does he, like, go here now?
他就在这里呆着了吗
Why? You still thinking about murdering him?
怎么 你还想杀他吗
'Cause there's a knife that sat dormant for centuries
因为那把刀休眠了几个世纪
that started attracting mythical creatures
他一拿到手就开始吸引
the day he took possession of it.
神话瑞兽了
I'd say there's a lot we need to learn about him.
要我说我们非常需要了解
And then what? We kick him to the curb?
然后呢 我们一脚把他踢开吗
Then we decide to do what's best
然后我们要决定
for the people of this school. Any idea what to do with him
什么对学校更好 - 我们在找失踪
while we search for missing mean girls?
毒舌女孩的时候该怎么处置他啊
As a matter of fact, yes.
我还真知道
Did they say anything about me?
他们说我了吗
No, not yet.
还没
Everybody's been talking
所有人都在谈论
about some missing girls from your old high school.
你之前高中的走失女孩
Well, do you think they're gonna kick me out?
他们会开除我吗
They gave you some clothes.
他们给你了几件衣服
I think that's a good sign. From 1993.
这应该是好迹象 - 这得是几年前啊
Come on, man. We have both been places
拜托老兄 我们都经历过
where nobody has wanted us before.
没人要我们的时候
You know the drill. Yeah. Keep my head down,
你懂的 是的 低调点
make myself useful, don't pick fights. Exactly.
多帮忙 别打架 没错
We need today to go well, Lan.
今天必须顺利进行 兰
No, we need this to go perfect.
我们需要今天完美
Otherwise, I'm as good as gone.
否则的话我就跟走了没区别了
Landon. You have a minute?
兰顿 借一步说话
I think you might be of some use today.
我觉得你今天会很有用
*Mystic Falls, we got claws.*
*On the field, you'll hear us roar. Rawr!*
* If there was a way *
* If there was a way out *
* Well, you could be the first one waiting in line *
* You don't like change *
* So why you want to get out *
* When everything is beautiful *
* It's hard to define *
* Oh... *
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
I was making an entrance, mophead.
我是在走气场
Sorry. I just had a...
抱歉 我就是
a flashback to my freshman year here.
想到了我大一那年
Girls are missing, so get your wedgie trauma in check or leave.
女孩失踪了 要么忘记你之前的经历 要么走
He's fine now. Let it go.
她现在好多了 别说了
LIZZIE: Okay, here's the deal.
这样吧
Landon, you talk to any of the people
兰登 你去跟你之前的
you still know from when you went here.
校友谈谈
Hope, you try to not deliberately alienate
霍普 尽量不要疏远整个学生
the entire student body while the rest of us save the world.
而我们在拯救世界
This isn't a contest, Lizzie. You're right.
这可不是比赛 莉齐 - 你说得对
It's a mission
这是 任务
for a hero and her league of...
为了英雄和他的
whatevers. KALEB: Yeah.
一群人
Screw that. I work alone.
去死吧 我要自己干
MG, I need your compulsion skills.
MG 我需要你冲动
Would you like to be the Robin to my Batwoman?
你是相当主角还是配角
Actually, Batwoman doesn't have a Robin.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表