剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
her pickup at the office. I thought you knew.
不去办公室接她了 还以为你们知道呢
Oops.
糟了
I put a basic boundary spell to keep her in.
我施了一个边界咒语好把她困在里面
Are you sure she can't do magic?
你确定她不会魔法吗
She couldn't before she died, so if she can now,
她死之前是不会 如果现在会的话
I guess we'll learn the hard way.
那我们就惨了
Um, she's right here.
呃 她就在这
And she's got a lot of questions.
并且心里有很多问题
Be careful with this one, Ric.
对她谨慎一点 里克
Okay, let's talk.
好的 聊聊吧
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 想干什么
I'm Josette Laughlin, almost Saltzman. No.
我是乔赛特·劳克林 算是半个萨尔茨曼家的人 不
Jo Laughlin is dead.
乔·劳克林已经死了
I'm well aware. It's not every day
我知道 并不是每天都有机会
you get murdered at your shotgun wedding. Okay.
在你奉子成婚那一天被杀的
What's the last thing you remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
Morning sickness.
晨吐
My dress.
我的裙子
Our vows.
我们的誓言
My psychopath twin brother with a very large knife. And then...
我的神经病弟弟拿着一把大刀 还有
...nothing.
就没了
How long ago was that?
那是多久之前的事了
You look a little... seasoned.
你看起来有点 沧桑
About 16 years ago.
大概16年前
16 years.
16年
I don't know what to say.
真不知道该说什么
How are you? How have you been?
你过得怎么样 还好吗
Oh, just cut the... Just drop the act, okay?
别废 别演了 好吗
It's not an act, Ric.
我没有演 里克
This is Mystic Falls. I'm not exactly
这里是神秘瀑布镇 我又不是
the first person to be brought back from the dead.
第一个起死回生的人
Yeah, well, things have gotten a little complicated
没错 但最近这里的形势
around here lately.
有些棘手
Uh, Dad?
老爸
Why is your door locked?
你办公室的门怎么锁着呢
"Dad"?
你都当爹了吗
And when were you going to tell us
还有你准备什么时候告诉我们
that Mom wasn't coming back?
妈妈今天没有回来
I was about to.
我正准备要说
There-There's a strike at the airport in Mozambique.
莫桑比克机场的工人罢♥工♥了
She couldn't compel a pilot
她就不能催眠一个飞行员
and hop on a private jet?
坐私人飞机飞回来吗
She'll explain everything later.
她会晚点跟你们解释的
Okay? But right now I just need you
好吗 但现在你们别进来
to go because I am wrapping your presents.
因为我在给你们打包生日礼物
No, you're not. You're lying
不 你才没有 你就是在
lying through your teeth.
在睁眼说瞎话
Who's this trollop?
这个妖艳贱♥货♥是谁
Oh, my God. I need you to leave
我的天哪 你们现在
right now. I'm sorry.
赶紧离开 打扰一下
How old are you?
你们今年多大了
16. 16.
16岁 16岁
Today.
今天
It's our birthday.
是我们的生日
You're twins?
你们是双胞胎吗
What are we interrupting here? I'm serious.
我们坏了你们什么好事吗 我认真的
Do as I say and now just go.
照我说的 离开这
Lizzie. What?
丽兹 干嘛
Lizzie, it's her.
丽兹 是她
Her who?
她谁啊
Her.
就是 她
Holy crap.
我的妈呀
You're Bio-mom.
你是我们的生母
This is impossible. I wasn't even showing
这不可能 我甚至都没有出席
at our wedding. How...
我们的婚礼 怎么
Your family's crazy coven magically implanted them
你死的时候 你们家族的疯狂女巫神奇地
in Caroline when you died.
把她们转移到了卡洛琳体内
She's their birth mother.
她才是她们的生母
Caroline?
卡洛琳吗
So...
那么
you two... No.
你们两个 并没有
She married Stefan Salvatore.
她嫁给了斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Who basically died on their wedding day, too,
他在他们婚礼那天也死了
but that's a long story.
但是说来话长
They're still very close.
他们依然很亲密
We opened this school together.
我们一起合办了这所学校
She's overseas right now doing very important
她现在人在海外 处理很重要的
recruiting work.
招募工作
I'm Lizzie. After my mother's mom.
我是丽兹 跟我外祖母的名字一样
And I'm Josie.
我是乔茜
Josette. Like...
乔赛特 跟
Me.
我的名字一样
So, the emcee
那么 主持人
will then announce Lizzie and her escort.
会宣布丽兹和她的舞伴出场
Her what? Kind of like at a,
她的什么 有点像一个
a debutante ball.
一个社交舞会
I grew up in foster care.
原谅我在寄养家庭长大
Okay. Well, they had stairs, didn't they?
好吧 那么 寄养家庭里不是有楼梯吗
So, you're gonna meet her halfway down.
所以 你要在半程的位置接她 一起走下去
How do you know all this stuff?
你怎么能知道这么多事情
One of my aunts has been around for more than a thousand years.
我的一个姑姑已经做过一千多年这样的事了
This kind of thing is her jam.
这种事对她来说信手拈来
So, what, I just stand here?
所以 接下来呢 我就站在那吗
Then you take her arm.
然后你让她挽着你的胳膊
Sort of like you're putting yours on top.
像是你把你的胳膊放在她的上面
Yeah, like that. And then you descend together.
对 就这样 然后你们一起向下走
And now you bow.
然后你要行礼
Yeah, you're messing with me. You think this is bad?
好吧 你在逗我吗 你觉得这样不好吗
You know it's only gonna get worse, right?
你知道这样只会让事情更糟的 对吧
Lizzie Saltzman has been planning
丽兹·萨尔茨曼五岁的时候就已经
her sweet 16 since she was five.
开始计划她的16岁舞会了
You probably should've thought twice before asking
在邀请她当舞伴之前 你应该三思
to be her date. Well, I didn't ask her.
而后行 好吧 不是我邀请的她
All I know is that I can't let her down now.
我只知道我现在不能让她失望
Why?
为什么
Because I slept with her, Hope.
因为我跟她滚床单了 霍普
You're lucky I respect women
你很幸运 我尊重女人
and that I shun all forms of toxic masculinity,
而且我不会仗着自己是男生就打人
or else you and I would be throwing down right now.
不然你和我现在就打起来了
Even if you can kick my ass.
虽然你可能会给我点颜色看看
Dude, I am here to help.
老兄 我来这是帮忙的
By telling Lizzie and Josie that their mom isn't coming?
告诉丽兹和乔茜她们的妈妈今天不来了 帮倒忙吗
Oh, that was just for Lizzie,
那只是针对丽兹而已
who is taking Rafael as her date instead of you.
因为她让拉斐尔取代你做了她的舞伴
So why are you doing all this
那你为什么这么做
to try and make her party perfect?
努力让她的派对一切完美进行吗
'Cause a man's got to shoot his shot.
因为作为一个男人 就该有所行动
Oh, my God. No. I can't take it anymore.
我的天 不 我受不了你这样了
As your friend, I demand that you retrieve your little MGs
作为你的朋友 我需要你把你的心和小兄弟
from Lizzie's grip.
从丽兹身上收回来
Not when I can taste victory.
除非我尝到胜利的果实
Fine.
好吧
I'll make you a deal.
我跟你做一笔交易
I will keep Werewolf Prince Charming away
我会在派对上牵制住那位狼人白马王子
from the party long enough for you
足够长的时间 给你创造机会
to shoot your one, final,
好让你行动 最后 不可避免
inevitably failed shot.
会失败
And when it's over, and the Queen of Mean
当一切结束 坏皇后
has broken your heart all over again, promise me
一次又一次让你心碎的时候 答应我
that you will let Lizzie go.
你会放手 让她去的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表