剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
No need to rush.
不着急
I'm sure your daughter has an hour before she runs out of air.
我相信你女儿还有一个小时才会没气
Where is she?!
她在哪
Dr. Saltzman?
萨尔茨曼博士
What's going on?
这是怎么了
Hope, I need your help.
霍普 我需要你帮忙
Hey. Have you seen Josie?
嘿 乔茜在哪
She's probably having the time of her life,
大概是在享受人生呢
like I was until Prince Charming showed up
我之前也是 直到白马王子现身
and turned me into the pumpkin.
把我打回原形了
I have hate in my heart.
我心里那个恨啊
I'm ready for battle.
我准备好大闹一场了
We're gonna duel. No.
我要跟他决斗 不行
No, we're not doing that. I'm holding you to our deal.
不可以 你得遵守我们的协议
As of this moment, Lizzie Saltzman's cancelled.
从此刻起 别管什么丽兹·萨尔茨曼了
You gonna howl at the moon wearing that?
你是要穿着这一身对月狼嚎吗
Sorry, no time for bitchy banter.
抱歉 我没时间跟你吵
Actually... I could use your help finding Josie.
好吧 你能帮我找乔茜吗
What happened? Apparently, her possessed
怎么了 她那被恶魔附身的
biological mother buried her alive in the cemetery.
生母把她活埋在公墓里了
We're coming with you.
我们跟你一起去
Ric. Where is it?
里克 那把刀在哪
Asking for a friend?
你是要把刀拱手让人吗
I need the knife, Dorian.
多里安 我需要那把刀
My daughter's life is at stake.
我女儿的性命危在旦夕
That's why I moved it.
所有我才把刀拿走了
I knew the monster was gonna make a play.
我就知道那怪物会搞事情
I need you to bring it to me now.
你得马上把刀拿回来给我
Hero 101, Ric:
里克 英雄基本准则
you don't give the bad guys what they want,
不能让坏人得到他们想要的
especially if we don't know what it does.
尤其是在不知道这刀有什么作用的时候
I mean, this thing could spawn Armageddon.
这刀可能会引发世界末日啊
It has Josie!
它抓了乔茜
We'll save Josie, Ric.
里克 我们会救下乔茜的
We're not giving up this knife.
但我们不能把刀交出去
MG, listen for her breathing.
MG 注意听她的呼吸声
Hold on.
等等
I hear something. Shovel.
我听到了动静 铲子给我
That won't work!
这没有用
To kill a walker,
杀行尸
you got to go for the brain. Everybody knows that.
得爆头 所有人都知道
Yeah, every nerd maybe.
你是说书呆子吧
Just call it a zombie.
叫他僵尸就好
Zombies.
一大♥波♥僵尸
Plural.
不止一个
** Every little thing she does is magic... *
*她所做的每件小事都如此神奇
There's a clothing-optional rock quarry nearby.
附近有一个可以去做羞羞羞事情的采石场
It's cold, but I figured
有点冷 但我想
since we won't be getting much sleep tonight,
既然我们今晚估计睡不了太久
it could be refreshing.
正好能提提神
Lizzie, I'm sorry, but I can't.
丽兹 抱歉 但我不能去
I know it's a dick move to do this on your birthday, but...
我知道不该在你生日这天拒绝你
it would be even worse to lie to you.
但我更不该骗你
Now I'm yours, and I'm here tonight,
今晚我只属于你
and I want to be the best date that I can be,
我希望能尽我所能做最好的舞伴
but the other stuff is not gonna happen.
但其他的事情我不会僭越的
** Every little thing she does is magic... *
*她所做的每件小事都如此神奇
I don't understand.
我不明白
Last night...
昨晚
Last night was a mistake.
昨晚只是一时冲动
** Now I know my love for her goes on *
*现在我知道我还爱着她
** Every little thing she does is magic *
*她所做的每件小事都如此神奇
** Everything she does just turns me on *
*她所做的事都让我如此沉迷
** Even though my life before was tragic... *
*尽管我以前过得很悲惨
Where's my sister?
我姐姐在哪
Two for two, baby.
两战两胜
Penelope and I can handle the rest. Just find Josie.
佩内洛普和我能搞定剩下的 你去找乔茜
Right. Got it.
好的 收到
How do you want to do this? Magic? I say we DIY
你打算怎么消灭它们 用魔法吗 咱们
and pretend they're Lizzie Saltzman.
亲自动手 假装是在揍丽兹怎么样
Works for me.
我觉得行
Josie. I hear you. Hold on.
乔茜 我听到了 坚持住
MG, we're running out of time. Watch out!
MG 我们快没时间了 小心
Penelope?
佩内洛普
Axe.
斧头给我
Damn it, MG, get up and find her. There's too much noise.
MG 快起来找到她 太多杂音了
Well, listen harder. Pretend you're on a beach or something. Dad!
那就仔细听 假装自己是在海边什么的 老爸
I got her.
我听到了
The talisman.
护身符
It worked.
起效了
What's it supposed to do?
这护身符到底有什么用
Make quiet things heard.
让MG听到你的声音
She could have died because of me.
她可能因为我而死
But she's okay.
但她已经没事了
And it wasn't you.
也不是你的错
I know that now. It's...
我现在知道了
whatever takes over.
是附身于你的怪物的错
I mean, something is driving these monsters.
有什么东西驱使着这些怪物
A-a dark presence,
一个邪恶的存在
we just can't figure it out.
我们还没搞清楚这到底是什么
And until we do,
在搞清之前
we're just at its mercy.
我们只能任其摆布
This is wrong.
不能这样
This isn't safe for any of us.
这样我们所有人都不安全
We have to get this thing out of me.
必须把这怪物驱逐出我的身体
Tell the girls to siphon its magic from me.
要姑娘们从我这里汲取出它的魔法
But the magic's probably the only thing keeping you ali...
但可能就是因为这魔法你才活着
Right.
好吧
Josie thinks you're lonely.
乔茜觉得你很孤独
Are you happy?
你幸福吗
I am happy right now
我此时此刻非常幸福
in the arms of my demon-possessed baby mama.
能抱着被恶魔附身的孩子他妈
I'm serious.
讲真
I will be happy when the girls are grown.
等女儿们长大成人 我会过得很幸福的
I promise.
我保证
Do they know what happens when they turn 22?
她们知道自己到了22岁时会怎么样吗
No.
不知道
Not yet. And we...
我还没告诉她们
don't want them to know until we've exhausted all options.
在别无选择之前 咱们还是先不告诉她们
That's why Caroline's missed their birthday.
所以卡罗琳没有来庆祝她们的生日
She's following some lead.
她是在追踪线索
You tell Caroline
你跟卡罗琳说
I said thank you for being my girls' mom.
谢谢她如此照顾我的女儿
I'm serious, Peez. Something clicked
讲真 小佩 当我♥干♥掉
while I was taking out those zombies.
那些僵尸时 我心里有个声音
Uh, it felt right inside,
感觉正正好
like that was the real me.
那才是真我
Meaning...?
什么意思
I'm a superhero.
我是个超级英雄
Like from the comics.
就像漫画里画的那样
'Cause heroes don't
因为英雄们不会只受到
just get the girl they get all the girls.
一个女孩的喜欢 所有女孩子都喜欢他
Oh, totally. Yeah.
噢 绝对是
Superman is such a slut.
超人可真花心
Thanks for tonight, MG.
今晚多谢了 MG
First hero thank you.
做英雄收到的第一个感谢
Uh, accepted! Up, up, and away.
嗯 接受你的感谢 我先撤啦
Hey. What about me?
嘿 那我呢
I helped.
我帮忙了的
You're the reason I got buried alive on my birthday.
因为你 我才在生日那天被活埋
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表