剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
敲那个钟来纪念我死去的家人
So for the next 24 hours,
接下来的24小时之内
ask Dr. Saltzman.
问萨尔茨曼博士
Fair. But I'm worried about him.
好吧 但是我担心他
Do you think he's okay?
你觉得他没事吧
I think after the week he's had, he needs a nap.
我想在他经历了这一周之后 他需要休息
And a therapist.
还需要心理治疗
Maybe even a vacation of his own.
甚至给自己放个假
Take these to him for me, would you?
把这些给他好吗
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢
You have a powerful scent of death on you.
你身上有很强的死亡气息
It's quite lovely, really.
真可爱
I thought maybe we could talk.
我们聊聊啊
Such a puny creature dares to dalliance
如此瘦小的生物胆敢戏弄
with The Almighty Necromancer?
伟大的死灵巫师
Well, here's the thing about that.
事实上
You don't exist.
你并不存在
I won't fall
你的小把戏
for your mind games. This isn't a game.
我是不会上当的 - 我没开玩笑
Let me lay it out for you.
我跟你说吧
You died,
你死了
you were in a dark place
你在一个黑暗的地方
for what felt like an eternity,
那像是永恒
until suddenly, you were pulled into the light
突然间 你带着一个奇怪又无法解释的使命
with a singular, inexplicable mission
被拉进一束光里
to retrieve a knife.
去取回一把刀
Do continue.
继续说
It's been the same with all the creatures that came before you.
在你之前所有的生物都是这样
A dragon,
龙
a gargoyle, a...
石像鬼
an Arachne, a dryad.
阿♥拉♥克尼 树妖
Bah. Such creatures
这些生物
exist only in fiction.
只存在于小说里
No.
不
They've been erased from history, and so have you.
他们从历史中被抹去 你也是
That's preposterous.
荒谬
I'm world-renowned.
全世界都知道我
People tremble at the sound of my name.
只要听到我的名字他们就会震颤
Don't believe me?
你不信我的话吗
Read up.
自己看吧
No!
不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
A lifetime's work,
我一生的心血
my legacy, reduced to something as-as pitiful
我的后代 怎么都变成了什么
as a brand of sorcery?
可怜的魔法
Where I am barely a footnote?
我在这里只是一个脚注吗
Who's responsible for this vile affront?
谁来为这种卑鄙的侮辱负责
That's what I'm hoping you can help me figure out.
那就是我希望你能帮我查清的
Well, then, I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
If you want to get to the bottom of this,
如果你想搞清楚这件事的真♥相♥
we need to know who's communicating with you.
我们得知道谁在和你交流
No one's communicating with me. My mind is a steel trap.
没人和我交流 我的头脑是个铁做的陷阱
But you knew to resurrect Dr. Saltzman's dead fiancée
但萨尔茨曼博士向树精提起他去世的未婚妻后
right after he mentioned her to the dryad.
你就马上知道要复活她了
That's why he had questions.
这就是他怀疑的地方
It can't be a coincidence.
不可能只是巧合
You're all coming after the same thing,
你们都是为了同一件东西来的
communicating in some way, so who's pulling the strings?
通过某种方式交流 所以是谁在幕后操纵
I am no puppet.
我才不是傀儡
It's less a voice, more an instinct.
与其说它是一种声音 不如说是一种本能
I simply know things.
我就是知道那些事
Like you know you're here to retrieve a knife
就像你知道你要来这儿取回一把刀
and return it to a place called Malivore.
然后把它送到一个叫马里之洼的地方
If I return the knife to Malivore, I will be free.
我把刀送回马里之洼 我就能解脱了
Of what? The blackness.
从什么里解脱 黑暗
The void. The empty oblivion.
空虚 遗忘
Do you ever just say things once?
你曾经说过这些事吗
And more importantly,
更重要的是
do you know how to get there?
你知道怎么去那儿吗
Only that the knife will lead me.
只有那把刀可以带我去
I'm assuming you know this symbol.
你应该知道这个符号♥
It is the sign of the worst existential nightmare.
这是最糟糕的存在主义噩梦的标记
The ultimate hell. The... You're doing it again.
终极地狱 你又来了
Focus. What does it mean?
集中一点 这有什么含义
That symbol represents what you say has happened to me.
那个符号♥代表着你所说的的事都会发生在我身上
It means no one remembers you.
意味着没人会记得你
No one celebrates you.
没人会纪念你
No one mourns you.
没人哀悼你
Loosely translated,
随便翻译一下
it means "permanent death."
就是永恒的死亡
That's not a good idea.
那可不是个好主意
I need to call my mom.
我要给我妈打电♥话♥
I thought I asked you not to leave her alone.
我跟你说了别让她一个人待着
She was cold. I got her some tea.
她觉得冷 我去给她弄些茶
Cassie,
凯西
this situation... I'm afraid it might not be permanent,
现在这种情况 恐怕不会一直持续下去
and I don't know how fair it would be to your mother
我不知道现在能听到你的声音
right now to hear your voice.
对你妈来说有多公平
So you think I'm gonna die again?
所以你觉得我还会死一次吗
I think it's likely.
很有可能
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I understand that this is...
我知道这是
an emotional experience for everyone involved.
牵涉了所有人的感情
And I will be here every step of the way.
我会一直陪着你的
Is there anything I can get you?
我现在可以为你做什么吗
I'm hungry. I need a shower.
我好饿 想洗个澡
That's not a problem.
没问题
And then I'd like to get to the bottom of how you murdered me.
我想知道你是怎么杀掉我的
Do you remember how you died?
你还记得你怎么死的吗
I was wandering the beach of Normandy
我当时在诺曼底的海边游荡
in need of a pick-me-up, so I thought
正需要些提神的东西 所以我就想着
I'd resurrect a few G.I.s to toy with some Nazis.
可以复活几个大兵去和那些纳粹玩玩
I'm glad to hear even evil creatures don't like Nazis.
我很高兴听到连邪恶生物也不喜欢纳粹这种话
Nobody likes Nazis.
没人会喜欢纳粹
One minute,
一分钟前
I'm dancing with the dead on the sand,
我还在沙滩上和死人跳着舞
and the next, there was just blackness.
下一分钟 就只有黑暗了
But you don't remember who killed you?
但你不记得谁杀了你吗
No, although that's not uncommon.
不记得 尽管那并不常见
The subconscious
潜意识
has a way of protecting the mind against the trauma of death.
有一种保护大脑免受死亡创伤的方法
I see it all the time in my line of work.
我一直能在这个行当里看到它
But theoretically, that memory still exists.
但理论是上来说 记忆仍然是存在的
Right? What if there was a way to access it?
不是吗 如果有方法可以回忆起来呢
You want to take a walk through my subconscious?
你想走进我的潜意识吗
at your own peril, my dear.
那可得自担风险 亲爱的
'Cause I'm not sure you're quite tall enough
因为我也不确定你的个子够不够
to ride the scary rides, huh?
玩那些恐怖游乐设施
I assume you've got a powerful vampire handy?
估计你身边有个强大的吸血鬼
Absolutely.
没错
Come on, push it out.
加油 推
Come on, man. It's too much.
加油 太重了
Not nearly enough.
这还差得远呢
It's them weak-ass bunny blood muscles talking.
肯定是喝兔子血闹得
Ain't got nothing to do with bunny blood.
跟兔子血没关系
It's just heavy.
太沉了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I was on a hunger strike
我都绝食四天了
for four days and can still smoke that skinny ass.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表