剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
咱们走
Solid.
没问题
Promise kept.
我遵守诺言了
You both all right?
你俩没事吧
Let's give her a proper burial.
咱们把她好好下葬吧
See if you can find a shovel.
你们能找到把铲子吗
Dorian.
我是多里安
Found it.
找到了
The soft spot,
龙的软肋
that's how you kill it.
这样能杀死它
Uh, knife in the heart did the trick.
往心脏里捅刀子也能行
Huh. Okay. So much for research.
好吧 那我就不查资料了
What are you reading, Game of Thrones?
你查的啥书 权力的游戏吗
"Puff, the Magic Dragon."
神龙璞夫
Look, this just doesn't make any sense.
好吧 这不可能啊
I-It has got to be something else.
肯定不是龙
Nope. It's a dragon, all right.
不 好吧真的是条龙
I've got to call you back. Ric.
待会再打给你 里克
Ric!
里克
Dr. Saltzman...
萨尔兹曼博士
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Was that a...? You guys go.
那真的是条 你们快走
Get to the car and get out of here. What about you?
上车离开这里 你呢
I have an idea. What?
我有个发自 啥
She wants this. She's going to be back.
她想要的是这个 她会回来的
All right, you two, go to the car.
好了 你们上车
I'll meet you there. Go, go.
车里见 快
You wake up with a death wish today?
你今天想找死啊
Something like that.
差不多吧
Okay, guys, last play of the game. It's Hail Mary time.
来到了比赛最后一节 是时候放大招了
Everyone but Josie, go long. Wait. What do I do?
除了乔西之外的所有人 往前跑 那我该干什么
It doesn't matter, 'cause there's no way
你随便 我肯定不会
I'm gonna throw you the ball.
把球传给你
Lizzie. Look my way. I'll catch it.
莉齐 往我这边看 我来接球
Probably caught something from Penelope Park, too.
可能在佩内洛普公园也感染了什么东西
KALEB: Knock it off.
别闹了
Look, we score, and those clowns
我们要是进球了 那些人
can't say crap to us for an entire year.
一年都不能嘲笑我们了
Y'all feel me? He's right, guys.
明白吗 他说的对伙计们
Let's do this.
走起
Ready? Break!
准备好了吗 开始吧
♪ You shake me like a tambourine ♪
♪ Like a tambourine, like a tambourine... ♪
I'm gonna eat you alive.
我要生吞活剥了你
Why? So you can throw me up later?
为什么 好让你等会儿再把我吐出来吗
♪ Like a tambourine... ♪
♪ You got their money in your pocket ♪
♪ I'm thinking la, la, la, la, la ♪
♪ Ain't nobody can stop you ♪
♪ You're playing games... ♪
Set, hut!
准备 发球
♪ You know I love the way you're talking... ♪
One Mississippi, two Mississippi...
一秒两秒
Dude, I'm open.
老姐 没人防我
DANA: ...four Mississippi,
4秒
five Mississippi.
5秒
♪ You shake me like a tambourine ♪
♪ Like a tambourine, like a tambourine ♪
♪ Yeah, you shake me like a tambourine ♪
♪ Like a tambourine, like a tambourine ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Can't fight it no more ♪
♪ You got me spinning round, round ♪
♪ Round, round... ♪
♪ Any way, the way you want it, anything you want, you got ♪
♪ I can crack you like a bottle, if you hold on... ♪
Yeah!
耶
All right, it's coming back. Now what?
它回来了 现在怎么办
You should take cover. Like hell.
找掩护 绝不
Then tell me how I'm gonna explain to your daughters
那我该怎么向你的女儿们
that all that's left of you is hot ash.
解释你被烧成灰了
The dad card?
摆爸爸牌
That's a low blow.
真阴
All right.
好吧
Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem.
咒语
Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam.
咒语
Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse,
咒语
ad tenebras usque in sempiternum.
咒语
Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem.
咒语
Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam.
咒语
Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse,
咒语
ad tenebras usque in sempiternum.
咒语
Where did you come from?
你从哪来
Why do you want this so badly? What's so special about it?
你为什么那么想要这个 这个有什么特别的吗
Say something.
说话啊
So, what'd I miss?
我错过了什么
WOMAN: Losers!
输家
Good game. Suck it, loser.
GG 去死吧 输家
Not now, Dana!
哪壶不开提哪壶 达纳
Hey, no, stop!
住手
Stop...
住手
Guess that was the soft spot.
那是她的薄弱点
What is this?
这是什么
This isn't earth magic, Hope.
这不是地球上的魔法 霍普
This wasn't an earth magic problem.
这也不是地球上魔法的问题
We don't allow black magic.
我们不用黑魔法
It gets inside your heart and it poisons your mind.
会侵蚀你心和精神
Now, I looked the other way this morning
我今早没说什么是因为
'cause I knew you were upset,
我是到你很伤心
but this is a death spell.
但是这可是索命咒
A spell you couldn't have known you need
一个你不知道可以用在龙身上的
to use on a dragon, which...
咒语
which means you had other plans for it.
也就意味着你还有别的计划
Landon did something stupid, maybe evil.
兰登做了件蠢事 可能是邪恶的事
We won't know until we learn more, but...
在我们了解更多值钱说不好
he's still just a kid, Hope...
但是他还是个孩子 霍普
and so are you.
你也是
This hatred... this vengeance...
这种仇恨 复仇
This is your father.
这是你♥爸♥
It can't be you.
不能是你
I won't allow it.
我不允许
Now, you bury her.
把她埋了吧
And I'll see you back at the car.
车里见
Hey.
嘿
Oh, whoa, towel on. Please.
披上毛巾
'Cause vampire or not, the last thing I want to see
因为不管你是不是吸血鬼 我就是不想看到
is your lost boy.
你的身体
Damn, Peez, you gotta stop lurking.
该死的佩斯 你别突然冒出来吓人啊
It's time for a strategy sesh.
是时候开始战略选择了
Nah, I listened to you all day,
我一整天都听你的
and the only thing your little tricks did
而你只是让
was make the wrong girl look my way.
那个错误的女孩想我这里看一眼
I'm out.
我不干了
This is a long con, Milton. Trust me.
这个事急不得 密尔顿相信我
Lizzie's nemesis Dana liking you, oh,
莉齐的劲敌达纳喜欢你
that's the puzzle piece you need to crack Lizzie's candy shell
这是打破莉齐的坚强外表
and get to her gooey center.
直击软弱内心的必要部分
Today was a total win for you.
今天你绝对会赢
You hate Lizzie. Why do you care?
你讨厌莉齐 所以你在乎什么
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
有的时候我就想看着这个世界陷入火海
You mad at me
你生我气了
'cause we lost the game? No.
就因为我们输了比赛吗 没
I'm mad at the world, and you just happen to be in it.
我对整个世界都不对付 而你只是碰巧是这个世界的人
Well, you're about to be.
你马上就要对我生气了
I did a little spell at the game.
比赛的时候我念了咒
I made Kaleb drop the ball.
是我让卡莱布没接住球
And I totally did black magic with Hope.
而且我还和霍普施了黑魔法
Well, let's just call this what it is.
这就很明显了
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
I was worried about disappointing Dad.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表