剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
下一个
The vampire representative
吸血鬼代表
will be...
选中的是
Kaleb.
凯勒布
All right, guys.
好了 所有人
Settle down!
都安静
Thank you.
谢谢
Showtime. How do I look?
关键时刻到了 我看上去如何
And the witch representative will be...
女巫代表是
Josie.
乔茜
Thank you all for voting.
感谢参与投票
And congratulations to our newly elected representatives.
恭喜我们新当选的代表们
There were so many in that grove.
那座森林里有那么多过往
Do you not remember any of us?
你真的一点都不记得了吗
But she knew you.
可是她认识你
She knows your name, that you're a vampire.
她知道你的名字 知道你是吸血鬼
I'm not sure what's going on here, but...
我也不知道是怎么回事 但是
...we've never met before.
我们之前从没见过
In the forest, there was a clearing next to the river.
在森林里 河边有一块空地
The bed would blossom with daffodils every spring.
每年春天都会开满水仙花
Yeah, I walk there every day.
没错 我每天都去散步
It's where I proposed to my wife.
我在那里向我的妻子求婚
You are married.
你结婚了
Yeah.
是
Why did you ask me about the clearing?
你为什么问起那块空地
I'm sorry.
对不起
I made a mistake.
我搞错了
I thought you were someone else.
我把你误认成了别人
You said you'd help me get answers.
你说你会帮我找到答案
I didn't even want to do this.
我原本没想这么做
Don't blame me because you're not special.
别怪我 因为你并不是个特例
I apologized for lying to you.
我很抱歉我骗了你
I explained why I took the knife.
我也解释了为什么要那走那把刀
Why are you still so mad at me?
为什么你还在生我的气
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I couldn't care less.
我不在乎
Fine. It's easier to be mad.
行吧 我是很生气
Why? Because it is.
为什么 不为什么
Or maybe it's because you feel like if you stop being mad,
也许是因为 你觉得自己一旦停止生气
you're letting your guard down, and the legendary Hope Mikaelson
你就会松懈下来 而声名昭著的霍普·迈克尔森
couldn't possibly do that.
可不能这么干
When I let my guard down, people disappoint me.
每当我松懈下来 人们总是让我失望
Growing up in the foster system...
我在寄养系统里长大
...every time I got sent someplace new,
每次被送到一个新的地方时
I'd hope that this would be the right place.
我都希望这能是我的归宿
You know, like, uh,
你明白吗 就好比
"click your heels three times,"
绿野仙踪里的魔法
"no place like home" kind of stuff.
鞋跟敲三下 马上就到家
Just somewhere I actually belonged.
我能找到自己真正的归属
But it never was.
但魔法从未成真
You know, and you can only hold out hope for so long
你知道的 被那么多人伤害过后
and-and be hurt by so many people
人们很难长久保持希望
before its starts to seems impossible
而不是开始觉得
to trust someone new.
无人可信
Especially when they lie to you.
尤其是一直被人欺骗
So, for the last time,
所以 最后一次
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I broke your trust.
我辜负了你的信任
I don't want to do it again.
我不想再骗你了
Thank you.
谢谢
But if this goes the wrong way, can you just make sure
但是 如果事情走向歧路 你能不能保证
that Raf doesn't, um, follow me this time?
拉夫这次不会跟着我一起
As much as I want to stay here, he needs to.
就像我想留在这里一样 他需要留下
He finally found a home he deserves.
他终于找到了属于他的归宿
I'm not gonna take that away from him.
我不能从他手上夺走这一切
Oh.
糟
Hey, Jed.
嘿 杰德
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
Yeah. Everyone keeps saying that.
是啊 大家都这么说
Everything was fine before you and Rafael showed up.
你和拉斐尔出现前 大家都过得很好
Wait, wait.
等一等
I'm gonna tear Jed apart.
我要把杰德撕成碎片
No, you're really not.
不行 你不能
He's gonna pay for what he did.
他要为此付出代价
He could've killed him.
他可能会杀了他
You want to do something to help him?
你想帮他吗
Take a walk to the herb garden and get me some hazelwood root.
去药草园给我找些榛子根回来
What does hazelwood root do?
榛子根有什么用
Make him cool off before he realizes that I made it up.
没什么用 我只是想让他冷静一下
Raf's had a... a rough couple of weeks.
拉夫之前几周过的不是很顺心
Look who's talking.
听听这句话吧
Guess we can cross "supernatural healing" off the list.
看来我们能跨过超自然愈合这条线了
I'm sorry that this happened to you.
发生在你身上的事 我很遗憾
Jed's one of those rare cases
像杰德这样的只是少数
where his bite is actually worse than his bark.
他咬人的力气比叫唤的大
I've dealt with bullies before.
我和坏蛋们打过交道
Not like this.
不像这个
I know how badly you want to stay here,
我知道你有多想留在这里
but this school is full of people like Jed.
但这所学校里到处都是杰德这种人
Some of us are nicer, some of us have more control,
有些人好一些 有些人控制力强些
but all of us are capable of doing what he did.
但所有人都能像他一样伤害你
Do you honestly think that you're safe here?
你真的认为你在这里很安全吗
Yes, I do.
是的
You should rest.
你应该多休息
Can I...
我能
Shh.
嘘
...get you anything?
帮到你什么吗
I said, "Shh."
我说了 安静
I'm trying...
我正试着
to rise above it.
漂浮起来
So let me freaking rise.
别打扰我飘起来
Okay, I don't know why Penelope had them vote for me.
我不知道别人为什么投票给我
It doesn't make any sense.
完全没有道理
What's done is done, Jo.
尘埃落定了 乔
Well, I can step down, and then they'd
我可以退出 他们就
have to go with the runner-up.
就要让亚军替补了
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
I already asked Emma if we could do that.
我已经问过艾玛能不能这么做了
And Emma said no?
艾玛说不行吗
Well, then we can ask Dad.
我们可以去问问爸爸
She said yes,
她说可以
except...
除了
it turns out...
结果显示
I wasn't the runner-up, either.
我连亚军都不是
Let me guess. There's been a mistake.
我觉得 这里面肯定有哪搞错了
I won the popular vote, but not the electoral college.
我赢得了人气投票 但选举没赢
No.
没有
You won fair and square, besides the part
你赢的光明正大
where you stabbed me in the back.
除了在背后捅我一刀以外
Doesn't feel too good, does it?
感觉不是很好 是吗
Emma sent me to come and get you.
艾玛让我来接你
Okay.
好吧
I only wanted to be elected
我只想赢得选举
so that I could fix things between us.
我就能修复你我间的关系
You did.
你做到了
We're even now.
我们扯平了
How's the interrogation going?
审讯进展如何
She's not talking.
她不肯开口
But I think I figured out
但我觉得我弄清楚了
why no one remembers dragons, gargoyles or dryads existing.
为什么没人记得龙 石像鬼或者树妖的存在了
I mean, whatever happened to these creatures,
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表