剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Um, sorry, but I thought you said, um...
我以为你说
You know what, forget it.
算了 没事
My brain's fried.
我脑子不清楚
Then maybe you should take a break.
那你还是休息一下吧
Where is it?! Kurt?
在哪里 库尔特
What are you doing here? You pathetic little punk.
你在这干什么 你个小流氓
Where the hell is it? Where's what?
到底在哪里 什么在哪里
You know what I want!
你知道我要什么
I don't know what you want. I don't know.
我不知道你要什么 我不知道
You know...
你知道
...what I want.
我要什么
I don't know what you want!
我知道你要什么
This happened to you in a nightmare?
这是噩梦里出现的吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Look, I know that it sounds crazy,
我知道听起来不可思议
but I was studying and then I fell asleep,
但我在学习 然后就睡着了
and then I just started dreaming about...
然后我就突然开始梦见
About what?
梦见什么
Um...
额
Um...
额
One of my old, uh, foster dads.
以前寄宿家庭的一个爸爸
He was in the library, and he had this old belt
他也在图书馆里 拿着一条旧皮带
that he used to use on me.
就是以前拿来打我的那条
Do you remember anything else?
你还记得别的吗
Yeah, there was, there was this woman there, too.
还有一个 还有一个女人
She was wearing an-an old,
穿着一个老式的
black dress and-and a veil.
黑色裙子 还有面纱
And she told me, "You know what I want." But...
然后跟我说“你知道我要什么的”但是
The urn.
骨灰瓮
Sounds like our next monster showed up.
我们的下一个怪物已经出现了啊
You know, every culture on Earth has legends about creatures
地球上的所有文化里 都有生物只会出现在梦里
that only appear in dreams.
的种种神话传说
But a woman in a black dress and a veil is pretty specific.
但是穿黑裙子和戴面纱的女人很具体了
So, does that mean that she can, like,
所以意思是她可以
control what we see in our dreams?
掌控我们在梦里看到什么吗
That she can put stuff in our, in our heads, right?
可以往我们的脑子里加东西吗
It's possible.
是有可能的
Does that look familiar?
这个看着眼熟吗
Our latest monster is a Night Hag,
我们最新一个怪兽是一个老鬼婆
a malevolent spirit trapped on the astral plane
被困在精神世界的恶灵
that can only interact with us through dreams.
只能通过梦境和我们互动
In this case, nightmares.
在这里 就是噩梦
So, like Freddy Krueger?
和弗莱迪·克鲁格一样吗
Well, in the sense that what happens to you in your dreams
就这方面来说你们梦里发生的事
seems to also happen to you in real life, yes.
也会发生在你们的现实生活 所以没错
But the good news is we're safe, so long as we stay awake.
但好消息是只要我们一直保持清醒 我们就很安全
Stay awake?
保持清醒
I've lined up more evacuation shuttles.
我已经安排了更多的撤离车
They should be running all afternoon,
他们一下午都会值班
so please, for those who don't want to stay and fight,
所以那些不想留下来和我们并肩战斗的人
take advantage of them.
可以先坐车离开
All right, that's all.
好了 就这样
What about you?
那你呢
You had any bad dreams last night?
你昨晚做噩梦了吗
No. I-I barely slept. Just a lot on my mind.
我都没怎么睡 我担心的事太多了睡不着
Yeah, same. Just got the first-day jitters.
我也是 就是第一天刚来很兴奋
So, has anything, um, come back to you yet
关于那段遗忘的旅途
about our little amnesia trip?
你有没有想起什么事情
I mean, this can't all be a coincidence, right?
不可能所有的事都是个巧合 对吗
Uh, you know, let's focus on one problem at a time, okay?
我们一次先解决一个问题 好吗
Okay, but, I mean,
好的 但是
can I at least help you solve this problem?
我至少可以帮你解决这个问题吧
I can be a research assistant,
我可以当你的研究助理
I'm CPR certified, and I know a little tai chi.
我考过心肺复苏执照的 还懂一点太极
Landon, I know this isn't
兰登 我知道你不
what you want to hear, but the best way
喜欢我这么说 但是你撤离
that you can help is by evacuating.
就是帮我最好的办法
Well, are you leaving?
那你走吗
No. I need to stay here.
不 我要留在这里
Okay, then thanks, but I should probably get to class.
好吧 那谢谢你这么照顾我 我要去上课了
Yo, what-what is this?
这是什么
You can't say these things about Big D, my man. Okay?
你不能这么说 知道吗 兄弟
Like, the guy, you can't, you...
这个人 你不能
Is that my presentation?
这是我的幻灯片材料吗
Yo, just because you need to dry out
不能因为你要戒断
does not mean you need to take down the entire vampire canon.
就摧毁整个吸血鬼的武器
Just because vampires have been like this for the last century
上个世纪的吸血鬼祖先的生活方式
doesn't mean we have to stay that way.
不代表我们也要这么活
What are you...?
你
MG, what...?
MG 你
Dracula, as a novel, has only retained relevance
由于我们父权制文化对特权的痴迷
in modern times because of our patriarchal culture's obsession
所以小说德古拉只保留了其相关的文化
with the idea of a privileged, powerful man
一个有权力的人可以做任何事
who does whatever he wants with absolute impunity.
并且无论坐什么样的事都不会受到惩罚
Meaning we've spent weeks in this class
也就是说我们在这堂课上花了很长的时间
analyzing the literary value of a character who basically
分♥析♥一个形象的文学价值 而这个形象可以
abuses consent in every way...
随意被塑造
What is it, Mr. Kirby?
怎么了 柯比先生
I think there's some kind of mistake.
我觉得好像搞错了
I'm not-- I don't think I'm supposed to be taking any tests.
这是我第一天来这里
It's my first day.
怎么会刚来就考试
Of course you're supposed to take an exam.
你当然要参加考试了
If you don't pass, you're not allowed to stay.
你要是考不过 就不能在这里上学
But I haven't even started. I didn't know.
但是我还没学过 我不知道啊
I suggest you produce answers
你现在应该想的是答案
and not excuses.
不是借口
Five minutes left, everyone.
各位 还有五分钟收卷
I'm sorry. I need another pencil.
不好意思 我需要一根铅笔
On the desk near the window.
在窗户旁边的桌子上
This is a nightmare.
这是噩梦
How do I wake up?
我要怎么醒过来
You know what you must do, Landon.
你知道要怎么做 兰登
Bring it home.
把它带回去
...because that is what we deserve as...
因为这才是我们全体学生
as the student body.
应该得到的
The senior witch faculty has mixed together
高级巫师已经混合了
a batch of energy herbs to help you stay awake.
一批高能草药来帮助你保持清醒
So, for those of you who are not getting on the evacuation bus,
还有一些没有坐上撤离车的学生们
for lack of a better term,
我也找不到更好的说法了
please dose yourselves responsibly.
请适量给自己都喝点药吧
I'm gonna get sued.
我一定会被人告的
Or hexed, at the very least.
或者被人施法
You don't have to be so hard on yourself.
你不用对自己这么严厉
At my last school, the gym teacher was
我之前的学校 体育老师
dealing coke under the bleachers.
会在露天看台嗑药
Oh, yeah, that only
好吧 这只能让我
makes me feel marginally better.
稍稍舒服一点
Hey, uh, hold still.
别动
I'm almost done, okay?
马上就好了
Okay. What do you think she meant
好的 你觉得她那句
when she said "bring it home"?
“带它回去”是什么意思
I'm guessing she means Malivore.
她说的可能是马里之洼
It seems her plan is
看来她的计划是
to torment us until we produce the urn.
一直折磨我们 知道我们交出出骨灰盒
Right. But if the Night Hag
好吧 但如果梦魇老鬼婆
is a monster that's trapped on the astral plane,
是被困在精神之中的魔鬼
then how can she even physically take the urn anywhere?
那他怎么能拿到真实而具体的骨灰盒呢
Yeah, the book also says
是啊 书上还说
the Night Hag can't affect our reality, but...
梦魇无法影响我们的真实生活
Rafael's welt and your hand seemed to prove that wrong.
拉斐尔的伤口和你的手都证明这是错的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表