剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Whoa, move!
动起来
Alyssa Chang made a broom fly in physics last year,
艾丽莎·张去年在物理课上让扫帚飞起来了
but Rick Rogers fell 30 feet during practice,
但是里克·罗杰斯练习时从30英尺摔了下来
so real-life Quidditch remains an elusive pipe dream.
所以现实的魁地奇仍是个白日梦
It's called Wickery.
它叫做威克里
My parents invented it when we were ten.
我父母在我们十岁时发明的
Their version is a little less violent than ours. Hey.
他们的版本没有我们这么暴♥力♥
Yo.
嗨
Giving up dibs on the new guy so quickly?
这么快就放弃对新人的权利吗
It's not a competition.
这不是比赛
Plus, I'm still nursing a wounded soul.
再说 我还在安慰一颗受伤的心
Hmm. Penelope Park.
佩内洛普·帕克
We don't mention her name anymore, remember?
我们不再提她的名字了 记得吗
Sorry.
对不起
Do you think he'll go for her?
你觉得他会喜欢她吗
Probably. They usually do.
大概吧 他们通常会
Okay.
好吧
I heard about what happened to your girlfriend.
我听说了你女朋友的事
Oh, I have spies everywhere.
我到处都有间谍
I'm nosy in that, like, charming way.
我比较多管闲事 好的那种
Thanks, I guess.
多谢 我想
On the plus side, we're all happy
好的方面说 我们都很高兴
to know that you're single.
知道你是单身
Oh, God.
天哪
That was my inside voice.
那是我心里想说的
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Guys like you make me nervous.
你这样的人让我紧张
Guys like me? You know.
我这样的 你知道的
Hot.
性感
Angry.
愤怒
Damaged.
受伤
Yeah, well,
是 好吧
I sort of made a point in my life
我差不多决定
of, uh, keeping clear of girls like you.
离你这样的女孩远一点
So I guess
所以我想
I'm gonna go find Landon.
我要去找兰登了
You didn't have to lock him in the cellar. Where else was I gonna put him?
你不必把他关在地窖里 我该把他放到哪儿呢
Block with your hand. I got it.
用手挡着 我懂了
If you had it, I wouldn't have to say it.
如果你懂的话 我就不用说了
Dimiterre.
起
Cheater.
作弊
You should really let a vampire start doing my training.
你真的应该让一个吸血鬼开始和我联♥系♥
You're getting a little old for me to break your human bones.
要是摔断你的骨头你可有点老了
How dare you?
你怎么敢
You and Landon have a thing or something?
你和兰登之间有点什么吗
I don't have things. Yes, I'm well aware of your quest
没有什么 是的 我很清楚你要求
to avoid all emotional intimacy.
避免感情牵连
There was obviously something.
很显然有些什么
I liked him.
我曾喜欢过他
He's normal.
他很正常
Well, let's keep him that way.
让我们保持那样吧
We survive here because we follow the rules.
我们因守规矩而生存下来
We can't get sloppy about it.
我们不能松懈
You're the one that's always telling me
你是那个总告诉我
I need to get out more.
我需要多出去的人
I tell you that you need to stop locking yourself
我告诉你你需要停止把你锁在
in your dorm room binge-watching Cutthroat Kitchen.
宿舍里狂看残忍♥的厨房♥了
I don't tell you to go out and fraternize
我没告诉你出去和
with the human locals.
当地人类当朋友
You know, you can just be my headmaster.
你知道 你可以只当我的校长
All this other stuff isn't in the job description.
其他的这些并不在工作里
Attempt to make an actual friend here,
试着在这儿交个真正的朋友
and we could reevaluate this relationship. Dad?
我们就可以重新评估这段关系 爸爸
Cleanup on aisle "L."
某L在清理走道了
Eliz...
埃利斯
Hi, Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hey.
嗨
Hope.
霍普
Can't sleep either?
也睡不着吗
Yeah, small spaces. You?
是的 地方太小 你呢
Sometimes I get restless.
有时候我睡不着
Busy brain?
想太多吗
Busy everything.
一切都很忙
My body has a lot going on inside of it.
我的体内有很多事在发生
Which is an awesome segue into you telling me
接下来你该告诉我
how you can move things with your mind.
你怎么用意念移♥动♥物体
You ask a lot of questions.
你问很多问题
Wouldn't you?
你不会吗
Hmm.
嗯
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
I'm remembering the day we danced in the town square.
我想起了我们在小镇广场跳舞的那天
This guy who used to mess with me in school
这个以前经常在学校找我麻烦的家伙
finally got what was coming to him.
终于得到了他想要的东西
I'd had a good day.
那天我过得很愉快
Do you maybe want to dance, or something?
你想跟我一起跳舞吗 还是干点别的
You want me to dance with you?
你想让我跟你跳舞吗
Kinda living in the moment here.
只想活在当下
Just like me to crush on the girl with the most baggage.
就像我迷恋上那个心事最多的女孩一样
I'm gonna try that sleep thing again.
我再去试试看能不能睡着
You know, you do that a lot.
你知道吗 你经常这样做
Do what?
哪样
Leave.
逃避
I can be dangerous to people.
我可能会危及到别人
It's better if I keep my distance.
所以我还是保持距离为好
Better for who?
对谁来说
Again with the questions.
又开始问问题了
Couldn't stay away, huh?
你没走吗
Raf?
拉斐
What the hell, man?
什么鬼 兄弟
Y-You all right? They helped me get you out.
你还好吗 她们帮我放你出来的
Summoning spell. Did I bruise you?
我用的召唤咒语 我没伤到你吧
I'm really still working out the kinks. Summoning Spell.
我还在努力学习阶段 召唤咒语
Let's get you a drink, bro.
咱们去喝点吧 哥们
Watch this. They teach it in PE.
看这些 他们在体育课上教这个
You seem good. I was... I was worried.
你看起来容光焕发 我 我有点担心
I was talking to these wolf dudes back here...
我刚刚在跟这些狼人哥们聊天
All that stuff I've been feeling,
所有我感受到的事
everything that gets me into trouble?
所有把我卷入麻烦的事
It's normal.
对他们来说很正常
I want you to meet them.
我想让你去见见他们
Uh, honestly, I think it's best
坦白说 要是有机会
if I just take this opportunity to jump the fence and disappear.
我还是最好跳过这个栅栏然后赶紧跑吧
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
Raf, no...
拉斐 不要
Lan, it's you and me.
小伦 只有你和我
So whatever we do, we do it together.
所以不管做什么 我们都要一起去
Yeah, we'll talk about it over a drink?
好吧 我们喝完再谈吧
Want anything?
想喝点什么吗
I'm good.
我随意
Breathe...
深呼吸
Dad,
老爸
this is lame. You nearly
没有用的 你差点
gave me a tracheotomy with a bread knife.
用面包刀给我做了气管切开手术
Humor me.
尽情嘲笑我吧
You know, I could just whip up a remedy
你知道吗 我可以用生物实验室
with some herbs from the bio lab. No.
里的药草补救这一切的 不行
No. No magic.
不行 不能用魔法
Your magic gets you into these states,
你的魔法造成了现在这个局面
and I want your mind... to get you out of them.
而我希望你的意识 能让你摆脱它们
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表