剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* 像地狱之火在灼烧
** Yeah, it hurts like hell... *
* 像地狱之火在灼烧
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔兹曼博士
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
Hope's in trouble, and I can't help her.
霍普有麻烦了 我帮不了她
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这么对我
Okay, fine. Yes.
好 行
I want to know about my dad.
我想要了解我爸爸
My family said that he must have died with love in his heart
我家人说他一定是心中含爱而死
and that he should've found peace.
因此他就不应该死的安详
But how am I supposed to know if that's true?
但我怎么知道那是不是真的
I need to know that he's not alone.
我的知道他不是孤单的
Because I can't live with myself if he is alone.
因为如果他感到孤单我就没法活了
No one should ever have to be alone like this.
不应该有人那么孤独
Please.
求你了
Oh, hey. Don't "hey" me.
你好啊 别给我你好
Get me out of here.
让我离开这
With pleasure.
乐意至极
Oops.
哎哟
Daddy's home.
爸爸来了
Hey. What's up?
你好啊
What's up?
什么情况
If I'm gonna be a vampire, I need to be strong enough
如果我一定要当吸血鬼 我得变强大
to handle everything that comes along with it.
强大到可以处理眼前的事情
People get hurt
有人受伤
if I'm weak.
要是我很弱的话
So feed me blood.
给我血
Feed me whatever it takes.
给我什么都行
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
The Prodigal Son has returned.
浪子归巢啊
I mean, how could you be so reckless?
你怎么能这么鲁莽
You weren't getting anywhere.
你也没什么进展啊
And so you took it upon yourself?
所以你就自己来
And how did that go? Not well.
结果怎么样呢 不太好
Yeah? Well, I have it under control, Hope.
是吗 我可是有计划的 霍普
Oh, really?
是吗
Then you want to explain this?
那你怎么解释这个
Or this?
这个
Or anything else that would explain
或者还有什么东西能解释
your utter lack of progress?
你停滞不前的进展
I am grieving, Hope.
我很难过 霍普
And maybe you should try that sometime
你什么时候也应该试试
instead of pushing everyone away.
而不是将所有人拒之门外
Look, I am trying
听着 我是想
to protect you.
保护你
That thing is a master manipulator.
那东西是个操控大♥师♥
It resurrected my fiancée,
它复活了我的未婚妻
it raised a cemetery of zombies
它复活了一整个墓地的僵尸
and it brought back Rafael's dead girlfriend, so let's
还复活了拉斐尔死去的女朋友
just talk about the ways in which it could torment you,
我们要不要聊聊它可以折磨你的方式
starting with your dead mother, ending with your dead father,
有你死去的妈 还有你死去的爸
and how about all the ghosts of all the people
还有你在杀死你♥爸♥妈之间
that you killed in between, huh?
杀死那些人的鬼魂
I can't believe you'd do this. Don't do that.
我不敢相信你会这么做 别了
You don't like that I broke your rules
你不喜欢我打破你这个大校长的
as a headmaster? Fine, punish me.
规则 好啊 惩罚我啊
But don't you dare play disappointed dad,
但你可千万别演的像个失望的父亲
because you are not my father. Oh, I know that.
因为你不是我爸 我懂了
And where are you doing? To finish what I started.
你干嘛去 再去试试
Like hell you are.
你试一个我看看
Cloditay. Hope...
克洛代迪(咒语) 霍普
Hope!
霍普
Back for more?
又来啦
Tell me where my father is.
告诉我我父亲在哪
I will tell you everything you want to know,
我会告诉你所有你想知道的事
but wouldn't you like to hear about
但你想不想听听
what I've just learned of Malivore first?
我刚发现了马里之洼的一些事
It's my day off, Ric. We talked about this.
我休假 里克 我们不是说好的
Hope has sealed me in my office and I need to get out.
霍普把我锁在办公室了 我得出去
Just wait till the spell wears off.
等咒语自然消除就行
She's trying to negotiate with The Necromancer.
她想去找死灵谈判
Ric. I'm off the clock. This is the only day
里克 我不上班 我一年
I take off all year. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
也就休息这一天 明天和你聊
All right.
好了
We're in Vegas and this here is the all you can eat buffet.
我们来到了维加斯 这里就是自助餐区
All right? We got the omelet station right here.
那边是煎蛋卷区
That there is the seafood tower.
那边是海鲜塔
Chocolate fountain.
巧克力喷泉
After I left you, I returned to the scene of my death.
我放开你之后 我回到了我死亡的场景
I saw a shadow. I felt a searing pain.
我看见了一个影子 我感受到灼热的疼痛
And when I looked down, there was a knife in my heart
当我向下看 心上有把刀
and emptiness all around me.
身边都是空虚
A knife?
一把刀
The knife.
那把刀
Interestingly enough,
这已经足够有趣了
that which I seek is that which did me in.
我寻找的就是将我置于这般的田地的人
You've got to understand,
你得知道
to be killed by such a trifle of an object--
被这么一个搞笑的物件所杀
I was curious as to its power,
我很好奇它的力量
so I jumped out of
所以我跳出了
my subconscious and summoned the spirit of the man
我的潜意识 召唤了那人的灵魂
who forged the knife in the first place.
最开始铸造那把刀的人
You left me in there on purpose?
你故意把我留在那吗
Oh, I had work to do, and you had lessons to learn.
我有事要干啊 你也有教训要吸取
From this man,
从那人的身上
I heard the remarkable story
我听说到一个不得了的故事
of Malivore,
关于马里之洼的
created to wipe the scourge of the supernatural
造刀是为了从地球的表面
off the face of this Earth.
扫除超自然的灾害
Malivore consumed us, erased us.
马里之洼利用了我们 清除了我们
It was permanent death.
这是永久的死亡
And it was in Malivore that we were left to perish.
我们终将在马里之洼之内腐朽
Until recently,
直到最近
when the knife started beckoning us to bring it home.
那把刀向我们招手带我们回家
But why a knife?
但为什么是把刀呢
Decades ago, Malivore was contained.
几十年前 马里之洼被控制了
Three locks created to seal Malivore shut.
他们造了三把锁来封印马里之洼
The knife is one of those locks.
这把刀就是其中一把锁
When all three locks return home,
当三把锁都回到他手上
Malivore is free to open its jaws of death once again.
马里之洼可以再次自♥由♥地敞开他的夺命之口
What does that even mean?
这到底是什么意思
Oh, my dear...
噢 亲爱的
...let's just hope you're not still alive to find out.
让我们祈祷你活不到弄清楚那个时候吧
Okay, young grasshopper.
好了 小蚱蜢
It's called Snatch,
它叫做咬
Eat, Erase. All right?
喝 忘记 好吗
I read about it in Dr. Saltzman's books about
我在萨尔茨曼博士的书里读到过
those Salvatore dudes that used to live in our school.
这些塞尔瓦托的家伙曾经住在我们学校
I-I feel bad.
我觉得过意不去
Don't feel bad, brother. They're food, okay?
不用过意不去 兄弟 它们只是食物好吗
It's like eating a burger. You feel bad
就跟吃个汉堡一样 你会对那些
about the cow? Sometimes.
牛感到过意不去吗 偶尔会
Lizzie went through this vegan phase, and she...
莉齐变成了素食主义者 她使我开始
just got me thinking.
反思
Delish.
美味
Come on.
来呀
Yeah. There you go.
对的 就是这样
Oh!
噢
All right.
对的
Easy, Killer. Okay.
放松 兄弟 好了
Slow down, buddy. That's enough.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表